OFFICIAL GERMANY v ENGLAND MATCH THREAD 1

Gareth Southgate's first match as England manager and Lukas Podolski's last for Germany after 130 appearances.

Kick-off at 7:45pm GMT. Coverage on ITV from 7:15pm GMT.

GER XI: ter Stegen, Hector, Hummels, Kroos, Podolski ©, Weigl, Rüdiger, Kimmich, Sané, Brandt, Werner.

ENG XI: Hart; Keane, Cahill ©, Smalling; Walker, Livermore, Dier, Bertrand; Lallana, Alli, Vardy.

Other urls found in this thread:

tamsjoint.biz/itv/
rp-online.de/sport/fussball/borussia/dfb-droht-zuschauer-debakel-beim-laenderspiel-in-moenchengladbach-aid-1.6224457
welt.de/sport/fussball/em-2016/article148731502/Dem-Weltmeister-laufen-die-Zuschauer-davon.html
faz.net/aktuell/sport/fussball/schweinsteigers-abschiedsspiel-vor-fast-leeren-raengen-der-dfb-hat-ein-zuschauer-problem-14411403.html
skysports.com/football/news/11095/10809799/you-are-the-assistant-ref-test-yourself-on-eight-offside-decisions
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>pickelhaube helmets

aren't they a bit "taboo"?

>Poldis last game
sadly this is the end of the "all German players are actually Polish" meme, time for the "all German players are actually Syrian" meme

>pickelhaube
>nazi

when will this meme end?

they're prussian, so perfect for the shithole of dortmund

Where the FUCK is Stones

these are some memey teams

>not resting players like Kroos, Weigl and Hummels
international football is cancer

Our boy Jake Livermore.

What a redemption arc.

>Livermore and Dier start in midfield
>England trying 3 at the back

This is going to be hilarious

who the fuck is keane?

Dier is Dogshit lads

Does he even start for the mighty spuds anymore?

>Where the FUCK is Stones
It's stupid

If you're gonna copy Chelsea at least let England's one gimmicky passing defender play the David Luiz role of gimmicky passing defender

hummels and kroos will only play a HT most likely

weigl is not a usual starter, so he does actually have something to prove today

the dfb has trouble selling tickets as it is, if they don't bring at least a few star players even less people are going to go to the games

>Does he even start for the mighty spuds anymore?
Yes

The defensive injury crisis that has shown him to be so bad also makes it impossible to drop him

>brandt and werner

Atleast i get to scout our two summer signings

>Red Bull player in the starting 11
Wow that's genuinely disgusting. I was inclined to support Germany, but I just can't now.

[citation needed]

the games, even the friendly games, are usually always sold out or nearly sold out

Should I actually bother to watch this lads?

Sick to the teeth of watching England games on ITV tbqh, memes might be good though.

yfw it's coming home lads

>not watching the day of the rake

POLDI POLDI POLDI POLDI POLDI POLDI POLDI POLDI POLDI POLDI POLDI POLDI POLDI POLDI POLDI POLDI POLDI POLDI POLDI POLDI POLDI POLDI POLDI POLDI POLDI POLDI POLDI POLDI POLDI POLDI POLDI POLDI POLDI POLDI POLDI POLDI POLDI POLDI POLDI POLDI POLDI POLDI POLDI POLDI POLDI POLDI POLDI POLDI POLDI POLDI POLDI POLDI POLDI POLDI POLDI POLDI POLDI POLDI POLDI POLDI POLDI POLDI POLDI POLDI

so now that terrorists have hit Paris and London on the day Germany was to play those respective NTs, who will Germany have terrorists hit next?

they had to put up huge tarps to cover up the empty ranks during schweinis last game cause nobody was in the stadium

kek m8 we will choke. our rake will break or something. even fucking leafs are more talented than us

burnley CB, came from uniteds academy

the perfect fit for Dortmund would be a SS uniform

I hope there's another Muslim attack at tonight's game lads.

again, [citation needed]

Deserved a call-up but the only shame is he's not in the team as a Tigers man.

>England trying 3 at the back
If Michael Dawson was fit, Davies-Maguire-Dawson would have been a perfect England back three.

>dortmund fans attack and abuse Leipzig fans for no reason
>get rewarded with national team games
It really is 1938 all over again in germany

>poldi at CM

wut

>Livermore vs Kroos

Ahaha fuck me

wew, I didn't notice this thread

STREAM: tamsjoint.biz/itv/

We're gonna get smashed kek, trying these fancy formations just stick to a 4-4-2, the English formation.

Just watch on mute when Clive and Glenn hit the mic.

Bring back the Andy Townsend era

>for no reason

they're "fans" of a fucking energy drink club, if that's not reason enough then I don't know what is

>podolski has 130 caps for germany

HOW

How can someone so shit even get 50 caps for a team that good. he got old at like 23

This. No one's forcing them to support the club that is killing traditional football.

>playing the game in Dortmund and not somewhere like Dusseldorf where you can get on the Altbiers down the Altstadt

Germany's attack is really young

Yeah and the jews were fans of a god without jesus which made killing them okay

>5atb

SCOTTISH TERRORISM CONFIRMED

SHOUTS OF "OCH AYE THE NOO." REPORTED

>LIKING ANDY TOWNSEND

i hereby curse you with a life of misery from here on out

don't be so pessimistic english m8s

we have lost friendly games against the US, australia and, well, you in recent years

everyone can beat us in friendly games

Why would they bring Hummels to Dortmund if they cared about selling tickets?
BVB fans booed Götze when the NT played there.

I know Denmark has a pretty shit team, but it still freaks my nut out that Rommedahl had 126 caps for us.

the original pacebabby

rp-online.de/sport/fussball/borussia/dfb-droht-zuschauer-debakel-beim-laenderspiel-in-moenchengladbach-aid-1.6224457

welt.de/sport/fussball/em-2016/article148731502/Dem-Weltmeister-laufen-die-Zuschauer-davon.html

faz.net/aktuell/sport/fussball/schweinsteigers-abschiedsspiel-vor-fast-leeren-raengen-der-dfb-hat-ein-zuschauer-problem-14411403.html

He's shit, but better than Hoddle.

>you now remember Champions League games on ITV with Ron Atkinson commentating

Yeah but even when we beat germany it hurts us

Like the 5-1 led to you overhauling your whole system and becoming world beaters

see

Because he's friends with Löw and all the players like him

also he was pretty solid during big tournaments until 2014

fucking hate manlets desu lads. wish we could purge them all

Hoddle is awful

He's constantly wrong and constantly campaigning for a another managerial job

Will refugees attack the stadium?

It also makes us think we're good, then we become complacent

Only normies go to watch the national team.
And when Götze left that was still something special and not something that happened every single season.

yes

Can remember some people clamouring for him to get the England job when Hodgson resigned. Fucking ridiculous.

Don't think he's actually managed since leaving Wolves what, ten years ago or something?

itll look that way but theyll just be the germany fans

>Champions League games on ITV
The good ol' days, before BT Jews came in and ruined everything.

If you see this image while scrolling, you've just been Dimma Dabbed.

Now read the filename.

Kölsch > Altbier

Düsseldorf is nicer as a place though

this

I love shitposting about how we beat spain/italy/germany/brazil etc in friendlies but all it does is inflate our ego and make us think we're better than we are. the media fucking love doing this too

go lose to whoever you're playing this week kanker orange shit

Germany were already world beaters before, unlike England, and got 2nd place in 2002 with that atrocious team. 2000 and 2004 were way more important, those were teams that couldn't even churn out wins against Lithuania or Iceland.

>TFW no englandfantv

why even live lads?

it's called the national press la

Fuck you

I'm willing to bet that our fans are way whiter than what you see on an average arsenal matchday

non-whites over here don't go to the stadium because they watch their own leagues (>muh galatasaray)

It was great. Didn't mind when Sky Sports had it because at least ITV still got games, with BT there's nothing.

Sky did it so much better than BT as well.

skysports.com/football/news/11095/10809799/you-are-the-assistant-ref-test-yourself-on-eight-offside-decisions

if anyone gets 8/8 on this quiz ill give you a tenner on paypal

Look mate if his chakras told him not to manage it's not his fault

I apologize for my retarded friend

Hilarious if we win.

Me and the gf

>ryan giggs on panel
>he's welsh
Bravo ITV

>Sky did it so much better than BT as well.
bollocks

BT have great coverage of every single game, Sky had fucking awful coverage outside of the biggest two games of the round

>''''''''''''''welsh'''''''''''''

Why do Japanese girls hide eggs in their underwear?

RIP england

Germany's team in general is pretty young
>Rüdiger
>Kimmich
>Sané
>Weigl
>Ter Stegen
>Brandt
>Werner
7 players 24 or under.

What are you lads going to watch this weekend?

to be fair argentina is whiter than what you see on an average arsenal matchday

>mfw Englel about to take their second beating from Islam today

what the fuck are they going on about? not one of those England players is thinking about what is happening in London

>no flag for kosovo

who is this semen demon?????

does she have nudes??

there will be 2 minutes of silence before the game today btw

one for today's terrorist attack in london and one for the general state of english football

Seriously am I the only one who thinks England has this?

only competitive games are ur a gay vs brazil, and china vs korea might be good to see if the chinese money has made them less shit

>northern ireland flag is just the british flag

that is a grim lineup of games

i really dislike international football

This was funnier the first time

>China
>Japan
>Uruguay-Brazil
>Argentina-Chile
>Spain-Israel

>semen demon

F1