Hey Sup Forums so I hear now it's possible for a man to actually be a woman despite the penis and overall...

Hey Sup Forums so I hear now it's possible for a man to actually be a woman despite the penis and overall anatomy/physiology? how the fuck is this possible?

>how the fuck is this possible?
It's not.

Male/Female = Biological Chromosomal Sex

Boy/Girl, Man/Woman = Gender

Gender is how some presents themselves outwardly in society and is a reflection of how they identify.

Some would disagree with the definitions I just gave you, but I would call them idiots.
Conservatives, Liberals and Trannies disagree with the definitions I just gave you, but I think they are all wrong and my definitions are the only ones that hold up to logic.

It's not, but welcome to the Orwellian dystopia where war is peace, and men are women. Better get with the program or you might get in trouble for thought crime.

It isn't possible. It's the delusions of people who can't handle reality. No matter how much surgery and hormones one takes, they will always be what they were born as.

Those chromosomes are still key to gender identity. If you want to be a woman though you're a man that's all well and good. Just remember when the doctor has to treat you and you need treatment depending on your ACTUAL gender, you better say male or you could be hurting yourself in the future.

Also, most transgenders I know have depression no matter how hot or passable they are.

...They know...

That's why they want you to believe like them.. to justify the fact that their goal to be the opposite gender is fruitless, meaningless, and futile.

To add on with a bit of a tangent, the Government's use of the word "Sex" on your driver's license is being used synonymously and wrongly with the word "Gender".

If someone is putting in a good faith effort and has a letter of recommendation from someone of authority (Doctor, Therapist, Psychologist), I believe that they should be able to change their Driver Liscense "Sex" Identifier.

I would also add on, though, that the same trannies that have "F" on their Driver's License, should not put "F" for "Female" on a medical form.
The use of the word "Sex" in the medical setting is biological and thus everyone should put their actually chromosomal sex on any medical forms.

>Those chromosomes are still key to gender identity
No they aren't.

Look up the bed nucleus of the stria terminalis.
This is likely what determines how someone identifies as a man or a woman.

Someone's outward appearance in society is their gender.
When you hang out with your guy friends on a Friday night in a bar, do you know for certain if they have a penis?
Have you ran a chromosomal test on them to make sure they have XY chromosomes?
No.
You assume that they are men based on their appearance and the way they act.

See
I've discussed the difference between sex and gender already

the same way it's possible to once have thought the sun around the earth, our perceptions of gender are very limited in scope despite historical nature of odd sexuality that persists in not only humanity but other species as well. (however, i do agree things may get carried away with ideas related to such things, nevertheless that exists in everything humanity touches as we often more savages than a developed civilized species)

tl;dr you're a faggot, nigger

it's not too hard to identify trans people
I worked many jobs where they try to hide the fact and I call them out on it. Not in a bad way but i have so far identified men as women and women as men with no forms of probing.

I don't care what they want to be. Honestly, I'll call you a girl if you want to be that. Just don't be shoving it in people's faces and you won't get so much backlash.

>This is likely what determines how someone identifies as a man or a woman.

I should have worded this differently.

This is likely what determines how someone identifies as a man or a woman despite their sex chromosomes.

Doesn't it stand to reason that the human body is a biological machine with billions, if not trillions, of chemical moving parts?

Is it not too farfetched that out of the billions of people who have ever lived on earth, that ANY one of these mechanisms is prone to failure? Despite how rare it might be?

Given enough time and iterations, any mechanical system can fail anywhere (following the laws of physics of course). Is this not logical?

Who is shoving it in people's faces?
The prancing faggots wearing nothing but thongs and rainbow flags?

Your post isn't even related to the thread
It's just some weird tangent about how you have magical tranny spotting powers and some comment about how people are shoving it in other peoples faces.

BTW I can guarantee you have seen trans people before, either online or irl, and not thought they were trans.

Does anyone have the "FaporTrap" game anywhere?
I guarantee you will fail at least once.

bump

One of the most idiotic phrases in human history - possibly the absolute most - is "they assigned my gender at birth."

So if I put Male and Female on the restroom doors instead of Men and Women, we're all good. Cool.

Idiot.

Why does the chromosomes of the person matter to use the bathroom?

Using the public bathroom is a social thing and shouldn't be under the scrutiny of a chromosomal definition.

If someone looks like a girl, let them use the girl's bathroom...
Really simple shit...

>If someone is a girl, let them use the girl's bathroom.
FTFY

You want to make bathrooms about gender. I want to make them about sex.
Under the rules of cultural relativism, I get what I want in my restaurant, and you in yours.
We could make it fun. Use this as the lock:

>If someone looks like a girl, let them use the girl's bathroom
Look at this nigger enforcing dress codes. "You have short hair and are wearing pants and a t-shirt. That isn't what girls look like."
Retard

yea becose gender is a social construction

1. Sex is XX or XY chromosomes. (Male / female)
2. Gender is how society says people with XX and XY should behave/act (man / woman)
3. Gender identity is how people perceive themselves in response to #2.

So a male could identify as being a woman, but a man isnt a woman.

>if someone looks like a girl

I mean personally I don't really care, if you look the part and I don't notice meh but the real issue is, they don't need to put in effort, just declare 'I identify as this so let me use that bathroom' so you'll have 40 year old bearded blokes going into the same public female bathroom with you women and little girls.

>You want to make bathrooms about gender. I want to make them about sex.

So you basically want to change the rules of how things were done in society in America because you want to be a dick.

You misunderstand.
I'm not saying that.
I'm said it in my other post here "Good Faith Effort"

An obvious man can't just put on a wig and walk into the women's bathroom.
But someone who is obviously trying and living as a woman should be.

If a 6' tall person with a beard and broad shoulders and a buzzcut who is wearing a wife beater and Levis "perceives" himself as a woman (and that would be a wholly interior phenomenon), he can use the ladies changing room.
You are seriously retarded.

>how the fuck is this possible?
>+20 replies and 4 im
through relentless propaganda and money.

The law should include the phrase "good faith effort" to exclude those people.

Btw if I witnessed that I would intervene and stop the guy.
As a bystander, are you so cucked by SJW language that you wouldn't stop that guy?

see

>you basically want to change the rules of how things were done in society in America by requiring males to use the men's room and females to use the women's room
lol, wut?
>someone who is obviously trying and living as a woman
What would that look like if not someone aspiring to look stereotypically feminine? Can you not see that requiring women to do that was what feminism was fighting? And now you come along and are all, 'sorry, bitches, but to be a woman you need to try and look girly, because men who dress like women say so.'

But why should you be able to step in? What exactly classes the person as passable? Who dictates it? We gonna have a guard at every bathroom making sure people match up?

How about they just stick to their bathrooms or if they do manage to pass for the bathroom gender and sneak in there's no issue

>2. Gender is how society says people with XX and XY should behave/act (man / woman)
this does not dictate how they act you piece of shit, gender norms are just that, normalized behavior specific to one gender.
no one is stopping a man from wearing dressing or putting on make up, but you have to be seriously fucking stupid to think you have the right to dictate what people can or can not say or think of someone who does so.
nor does it change basic biology.
take robin williams for example
he acted as a grandma for a movie, he's still a man no matter how he acts.

You would try to stop a woman from using the women's bathroom if she didn't look feminine enough for you?

Noone checks someone for their biological chromosomal sex before they walk into a restroom.
Noone ever did.
If someone looked like a girl, noone batted an eye when that person walked into the girl's bathroom.

So by changing the definitions of the bathrooms, you are changing the way things have always been done.

>What would that look like if not someone aspiring to look stereotypically feminine? Can you not see that requiring women to do that was what feminism was fighting? And now you come along and are all, 'sorry, bitches, but to be a woman you need to try and look girly, because men who dress like women say so.'

That's not at all what I said and I explained it here
Good faith effort

Fuck you.
Not what I said.
Nice strawman, you dull faggot.

Why can't cis straight guys ever come up with a logical argument?

Personally I think it's all mental health issues. They can do what they like, think what they like, but I ain't going to lgo along with your faggot shit. not going to pretend that a boy is actually a girl because they think they are.
That's playing into their delusions to make them feel better about their mental health issues. As Shapiro says facts don't care about your feelings.

This is not complicated.

If someone looks like they are trying to live as a girl, let them use the bathroom.
If someone looks like an obvious man and they are walking into the girls bathroom, why would you not stop them?

and then what happens if you stop someone that is biologically female? and again, who says that you have the right. You're gonna get a lot of people that will get up your stereotype for what a woman looks like

>and then what happens if you stop someone that is biologically female?

Will a biological female have a long beard?

If you stop a biological female, you apologize and walk away awkwardly.

I'm not talking about stereotyping how a woman should look.

So that's just it, as long as their beard is shaved then they pass.

No, I am not. Because no one would check genitals now, either. If someone is so persuasively feminine, he will walk right in and no one will know. That's what was always the case.
Plus, your "good faith effort" is an impossible standard, as you are evaluating the faithfulness of someone's effort to dress stereotypically feminine.

It's exactly what you said, retard. You said if you witnessed some 40 year old guy with a beard in a wig trying to use the bathroom, you'd intervene. Are you not assuming his gender? What a cis shitlord you turned out to be. Dumbass.

And what about the people who identify as female but choose to have a beard? Again, you're enforcing stereotypes. There's no winning here. It's either all bathrooms are for all people, or make it about sex because you are in a place where your privates are exposed, so it actually makes sense to go by sex not gender.

If you're a trans woman and you walk into a crowded Men's bathroom, you gonna get raped.

Literally, your standard is "if you dress stereotypically feminine and wear makeup and have long hair, you get in." How can you not see that to embrace tranny faggots, you're enforcing traditional gender roles on all women. FFS.

I can't tell if you are actually this dense or trolling

yes, they will require trans women to shave, and presumably women with excess facial hair

lol, maybe at a gay bar

So that's just it, no beard? Well fuck I see most men wandering around without beards anyways so most men can just walk in

What kind of seedy ass bathroom are you trying to use?

I can tell you have no response and so rely solely on ad hom. GFY. Your sjw bullshit is retarded, and you're a fucking idiot.

It's always been possible to ignore reality and your genes. It's called pretending.

well, you also have to make a good faith effort to look girly, unless you're a real girl. It is as dumb an idea as the alphabet soup crowd has produced.

I've already explained the phrase "good faith effort" 3 times
You just refuse to read it.

and what effort are you talking about?

You actually didn't. What defines "good faith effort" who's standard? Who's to say who's putting in enough effort? Someone else's effort may be much more with less results than anothers.

It's clear: you have to show through your looks that you're really trying to look womanly.
Now, a woman I know wears a t-shirt and jeans and no make-up, and she keeps her hair short.
She grooms like pic related. So, would you tell pic related he can't use the ladies changing room? Obviously, lots of women dress like him and have short hair.
Yes or no, does he get into the changing room at the Y for girls? Why or why not?

Yeah the guy does realize the second he stops someone that does 'pass for his standard' he's going to be slaughtered

ha
>you haven't made the good faith effort to pee her, sir

That's passable by

100% not a serial killer

It isn't obviously but theres so many people who are so majorly fucked in the head that they believe all the bullshit about gender fluidity because they'll latch onto anything at all that they think makes them special/different.
Warhol was wrong, we all won't be famous for 15 minutes and some people really can't handle the fact that they are nothing and always will be nothing - just like 99.9999999% of the rest of us

This. Kinda sad people are convincing their kids they're trans too just so they can go 'Oh but I'M OK WITH MY TRANS KID!'

Here is the real question.

Why are you all so obsessed with bathrooms?
You know a gay guy can just enter the mens room, right? You know he is attracted to men, right?

We already allow gay men/women in restrooms of their own gender, as long as people aren't exposing themselves to each-other in there, does it really matter?

Those people just need a 45 placed at the base of the skull.
It's bad enough that they are fucked up but to twist a kids head at that age - words fail me

Shhhh, don't even dare to question that. SJW who aren't even """"trans"""" themselves will call you an intolerant binomial cishomofapiens. Let the Bruce Jenners live their own lie so we can laugh at how pathetically delusional those snowflakes are

I'd say the danger is more so for women, with sexual assault stats so high and the fact a bathroom is a closed off environment where you can be forced into a stall and have the door locked, most women don't want a man in there.

There is a weird kind of 'looksism' among the people trying to get us to buy into their gender fluidity bullshit. Specifically, they trot out the 1/2 of 1% of traps who look like women and say "You bigots want to keep HER out of the ladies room?!?" But of course HE could go in already, because he is in the tiny minority of traps who look femme. You'll never see an average, manly as fuck trap being trotted out to open up the girls changing room for dudes in drag. It's fundamentally dishonest.

and the worst part is, the kid's are being considered trans if they do tomboy/girl behavior - that's all it takes is not being 100% the gender stereotype to be considered a trans

I am also concerned that this is occurring to some extent, but this didn't arise from nowhere.

There is a very real baseline of people who are actually Trans, but it is basically impossible to disentangle that from others falling along with the idea.

That said, even if they are, what does it hurt anyone? Its not like anyone could tell an authentic and a fake apart, so what is the harm of being less of a prick?

I think it's more that some kids are so affected my puberty, mentally, that they can't see outside of sex and gender. Their whole world will directly relate to it and that will be the only constant narrative. Some people never grow out of it.

A somewhat friend of mine told me she was gender fluid. I stopped talking to her.

You know, men can still just enter a goddamn bathroom, right?

Do you think this makes sexual assault any easier? What, you see someone being raped 'oh its just a trans woman doing it, I am sure its fine'.

Seriously this stuff seems pretty dumb.

Depends on which term you really mean.

If you mean biologically female, then not without surgery and hormone therapy. A guy who puts on a dress won't have to worry about getting pregnant, so he ain't gonna magically become a girl.

If you mean having the female gender, then yes — but it depends on what you count as womanly. Gender depends on what your society says is feminine, like makeup, long hair, and dresses, so if a guy looks this way, they can have a female gender.

Better question: Who gives a fuck? Some dude wants to dress like a girl, what business is that of anyone?

echo chambers

Yeah but they're not allowed to just wander in to a female bathroom and yes while they can still go in, if you say 'meh just go in' suddenly you're gonna have adult men just waiting for little girls to go into the bathroom stall or when they're alone

>why are you just standing there
>'just waiting til someone is alone' oh nothing

it's my problem when i can be punished by law for not identifying them by the gender they are claiming to be.

Most non-pedos can't see why a dude wants to watch their daughter change into her bathing suit while flashing his dick at her.

>Some dude wants to dress like a girl, what business is that of anyone?
Girls wear jeans and t-shirts, dumbass.

I think that's the big thing, you get anons trying to be logical with 'yeah but if we just say that they can't look/do THIS' and they don't realize if you give them an inch they'll take a mile.

News flash
Caitlynn is pregnant
Take that deniers