Leaving for USN basic training tomorrow morning, my rate is STG and im coming in as an E3...

leaving for USN basic training tomorrow morning, my rate is STG and im coming in as an E3. any military fags have some stories or advice on making the time go by?

Good luck with the worst CiC in American history, and try not to crash your boat.

Just bring a computer to game on. Was army here and a conscript, but shit gets boring as fuck when you are off the clock.

I hope you're ready to swab the poop deck.

Chow to chow. Sunday to Sunday don't be a fag try to have some fun

A computer? To basic? Yeah good luck with that

go to medical for everything

make illness/injury up

try to catch deployment rinse and repeat

then get out and go to the va and make up even more shit

submit your disability claim and sit back and wait for the tax free monthly $$$ to roll in

yeah here's a tip
kill your self

USAF here. Not sure how navy basic works, but after a couple of weeks once you get the chance go to church on sundays. It helps pass time and they're usually pretty laid back. I would advise you not to volunteer for shit, but that's just how I got through. There's gonna be a point in basic where your TI might start asking random questions like "Who likes food?" or "what's your favorite color?" don't answer, it's a trap.

>becoming a welfare queen

USAF training is pussified compared to 04 when Iw as in. 323 represneted... vipers are now the horses or some shit.

As far as Navy, it's a bit more psychological. It was better that USAF and Army at that time. Now I hear it's just a bunch of formal training mixed with deck dependent basic duties.

My advice for OP is to learn to make your fuckin bed. YOU MAKE THAT FUCKING BED PERFECT. Oh and don't stare at your shipmates dicks you gay fuck.

Guess you murricans have a faggy bootcamp

Not arguing that basic was watered down. Honestly, through basic I was really looking forward to Beast Week or warrior week as its been know cuz I thought it was gonna be cool as shit but nah. Just a bunch of techs and Msgts who don't give a shit about where they were, I got there in february so all the obstacles were unusable. At least we got to watch 12 hours of those fucking sere videos.

Guess that's how you create the most powerful military in the world

This. Navy vet here. I did 8 years.

I went to medical for everything and got everything documented. Developed a back problem while in the Navy and when I got out I filed a claim with the VA.

Now I may $38k in disability cash (tax free) and use my GI Bill to go to school. Free cash, free education, free healthcare. It's nice.

Develop a "back problem". Just go to medical about twice a month a say your back hurts. It's paid off nicely for me.

Fucking faggot, corpsman are the best -Hollywood doc

P.s. west coast, best coast
P.s.s Filipino mafia is real

Be glad you are not spending your service here, in -24 fahrenheit

Accumulating a shit ton of debt and spending more than any other country helps as well.. Having a large population also helps a lot. But yeah, met some murrican soldiers during my service, they were alright guys.

Mad eu boy

you 100? i'm only 90 working on 100 soon

waiting for my first re-eval cuz i heard if you open a new claim they can re-eval everything and lower you

what are you connected for?

you're all pieces of shit
a "back" problem that is hard to prove
you're everything that's wrong with America

not mad at all man. I'm glad the US spends alot on the military. You having our backs means I can spend a hell of a lot less time om home guard duty each year. I just don't get why bootcamp has to be hell when you are off duty as well. We had a rough few first months, but as long as we did a good job and worked hard our officers didn't give us shit.

Can't really compare our conscripted soldiers to you pros but our pros are quite good soldiers as well, and our special forces are in the same league as the US ones.

back is hard to make up but they have to give you minimum rating on physical disabilities if you have "painful motion" so just say it hurts when you bend down.

the stuff they can't see tests for is easier tinnitus, ptsd, stomach issues shit like that

I recently got 100% but I had to fight for it. I was originally at 60%.

Keep making appointments. Make sure you go to them and complain that your symptoms are getting worse. Don't be dramatic, but factual.

The VA doesn't care about pain, they care about how it effects your daily life. Tell them you can't go about your daily life because of XYZ. They don't rate you on "pain" but how it interrupts your living.

For example, I live on the third floor and told them that my back prevents me from leaving my home because the stairs hurt me. I told them that I can't play with my son because of my back. I can't PT because my back interferes with it and I've gained weight.

You know? Things that EFFECT your life on a day-to-day basis. After I had about 18 months of "ammo" to use I filed for a raise in benefits.

It takes time, but you can do it. You just have to use the right "buzzwords" during your CP exams with your doctors.

So now I get $38k in disability, $19k in BAH from the GI Bill, and full healthcare because I'm at 100%. It's nice.

Good luck user.

If our president can be disabled for "bone spurs" I'll take my back problem anyday

Becaude you're not off duty in basic. You might get leave for a weekend or two but you're not off duty. Military in the US isn't just some part time job, it's your lifestyle. Maybe that's why you EU fags can't protect yourselves

have you contemplated getting a real job at all, or just always being a faggot?

You're rated 100% just for your back problem?

04 USAF BMT was watered the fuck down.

Active duty since ‘96 master race checking in

The VA rates your back as two separate listings. Lower back and Upper back.

40% Lumbar spine (lower back)
40% Cervical spine (upper back)
20% Mental health

lol that's not 100

VA math buddy 60%

So salty. At least you get paid for it dickhead. Most of you guys do it because you are poor and can't get another job. Here people are almost fighting to get to serve the more or less unpaid conscription year.

You can't even get 20% for mental health its 10% 30% 50% 70% 100%

You're a fucking moron

Shit i was on a boat all we did was suck each other off and clean. Twasfun

Get it out of your head that you're anything when you first enter basic. You're not an E3 until the say you are.

We weren't "off duty" during our recruitment period either. We had to wear a uniform at all times during that period. But in the evenings we still got to use a computer. It's called not being a dick to your soldiers. Sure, they could have revoked our right to us computers if we sucked, but we didn't. We worked hard and the officers trusted us. That doesn't mean we didn't get fucked over during that time (and afterwards as well). The worst part was the week with 2 hrs sleep and half a fish for the whole week. Constant "attacks" carrying sandbags on our packs and walking in cold deep snow.