My Friends Baby RUINED our friendship!

Why are woman choosing to wait so long to have children?
Why are women who choose not to have children jealous of women who do?
Didn't they make a conscious decision not to have kids? What's there to be jealous of?
What do you think the effects will be of an older generation of mothers?
Do you want kids Sup Forums?
Do you have friends with kids Sup Forums?
Do you resent them for it?
Do you feel sorry for them?
Do you see countries like china who's next generation will be low (due to the ratio of men to women being 3:1) a good thing because it lowers their countries population or a bad thing because the next gen will have a lower workforce?

Kids are our future. When we're old and decrepit these are the people who will be taking care of us. I feel these questions are important to ask.

Other urls found in this thread:

babycenter.com/0_age-and-fertility-getting-pregnant-in-your-20s_1494692.bc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Why are woman choosing to wait so long to have children?
>Why are women who choose not to have children jealous of women who do?

because they were told to

told to by who?

I haven't seen this much Narcissism in someone since good old adolf

There's more.

Jesus fuck. That mental gymnastics could easily give her a gold medal in a special Olympics

The End

Jesus Christ. This might be the most self absorbed "essay" I've ever read.

She wrote all this to pull attention to her, over something that everyone who has friends goes through.

It's insane, but this kind of attitude towards parents is becoming more prevalent.

What's funny is I really only see this kind of behavior from the left. They really seem to want to stay children forever and therefore never want to have children and be forced to grow up.

Some of the comments might restore your faith in humanity a little though.

media, men, women

Reproductive instinct hits women super hard. They're aware that they're the most important vassal of the reproductive cycle, and it can drive someone crazy to be unable to satisfy their urge. Men are wired specifically so they can bypass the reproductive urge with a good fap. Insemination is all we need to do, after all. Imagine having no genitals, but still feeling the urge to fap -- so those feelings can last for up to years. Hormones are some scary shit.

She showed it to her friend, and her friend was extremely hurt, and the author is hurt that her friend is hurt.

Just a completely self absorbed bitch that really can't empathize or even try to understand other people.

>mental gymnastics
That's just how she thinks, user.

Because Women are choosing to go for a career and party/fuck as much as they want to. Kids interrupt that plan, until they start to hear their biological clock tick, and the instinct becomes too strong to ignore
Because it's natural and beneficial to have kids. It's their instinct to have kids, but they keep trying to fight it so they can keep their party-lifestyle. Responsibility and growing up isnt easy, and some people are very resistant to it
>Didn't they make a conscious decision not to have kids? What's there to be jealous of?
see above
>What do you think the effects will be of an older generation of mothers?
More Autism/Down Syndrome/etc. We aren't meant to have kids as old people. On top of that, you'll have more kids just dumped at a daycare/in front of a screen while the parents go to work, causing a whole plethora of problems
>Do you want kids Sup Forums?
Yes
>Do you have friends with kids Sup Forums?
No
>Do you resent them for it?
I wish my friends would grow up
>Do you feel sorry for them?
Sometimes. It's not like they've ascended to a new plane of philosophical and theological enlightenment. It's just that they are stuck in the same routine they had during Summer vacation in High school. They arent trying to advance/enhance themselves at all.
>Do you see countries like china who's next generation will be low (due to the ratio of men to women being 3:1) a good thing because it lowers their countries population or a bad thing because the next gen will have a lower workforce?
Our global population is fucked. God knows what the future will look like, but for certain, we Whites are facing dire straights

someday.
yes.
no, they are kind people and don't spill their garbage about problems going on in their personal life on me.
yes, because being a dad under 30 is, as i see it, a huge mistake.
yeah, buddy.

Nah, 25 is the prime birthing age, that is a fact. 35 is the absolute limit, after that, your kid is going to be fucked up.

Cock carousel
Because they want children, but they were taken in by the lies of modern feminism
>Didn't they make a conscious decision not to have kids? What's there to be jealous of?
See above
>What do you think the effects will be of an older generation of mothers?
More realistic girls coming up
>Do you want kids Sup Forums?
Yes
>Do you have friends with kids Sup Forums?
Not yet
>Do you resent them for it?

>Do you feel sorry for them?

>Do you see countries like china who's next generation will be low (due to the ratio of men to women being 3:1) a good thing because it lowers their countries population or a bad thing because the next gen will have a lower workforce?

Bad thing because of the workforce.

>Haley
Complete lack of self-awareness, fucking embarrassing.

>25 is the prime birthing age
>that is a fact

She hates she's not the center of attention and that everyone still has affinity for something like childbirth

She will never have children and will be alone.

she is white and she chose a picture that represents her as black after passing up what must have been several hundred ones that didnt

food for thought

My girlfriend of 10 years is pressuring me like a motherfucker to get married and have kids and I don't want kids desu. What do?

>babycenter.com/0_age-and-fertility-getting-pregnant-in-your-20s_1494692.bc
>If you're trying to get pregnant in your 20s, time is on your side – and biology is, too. Your body is ready for pregnancy, and probably will be for a while if you decide to wait to start your family.

Be honest with her.
If she comes out of nowhere and says she's pregnant, demand a paternity test. And make her get blood work to confirm, not just a used pee stick.

>We're laughing at you because you're 35, not 7. Grow up."

Exactly this.

Yeah I already told her that no matter what happens I will know either way. Thanks Senpai

>Reviewed by the BabyCenter Medical Advisory Board
>Nicole Rogers, director of sales at the San Francisco Marriott, confirms that parenting ability evolves with age. Rogers had one child in her 20s, three in her 30s, and one at 41. As a 20-year-old mom, she says, she lacked some of the wisdom and perspective she has today

I'm glad I read this. It's still likely 18-20.

I don't have the greentext saved, but there was a story of a guy in a situation similar to yours.
Guy had a vasectomy without telling her and when she came back pregnant and he asked her if it was his. She said it was blah blah, he said are you sure? She's like yes! yes! He recorded it.

He had notarized documents from the doctor that performed the procedure and a letter from a lawyer that said if she tried to claim it was his, he'd sue for a paternity test and she flipped her shit.

Turns out she cheated on him to get pregnant.
I don't know it was something like that. Dude saved his ass, that's for sure. Though I wouldn't recommend doing that if you want kids someday.

>They are no longer a part of life -- they are life.
NO SHIT YOU STUPID BITCH
DO YOU EVEN CONTINUATION OF THE SPECIES REEEEEEEEEE

>We liked each other so much we couldn't tell if it was platonic or romantic

>If she hadn't had a boyfriend I'm not sure what would have happened

Obviously not romantic since your dyke ass isn't enough for her.

If she hadn't had a boyfriend she would have got one because no one wants a clingy, controlling, judgemental dyke.

This whole article is a repressed lesbian whose entire obsession with another woman is shattered when she is finally given something the lesbo never could have given her: a child.

The eggs get old.
Prime age is teens.

But mothers may still be immature in which case you need a strong family culture so the grandmother can also care for the children.