If anyone here is from Klaipeda, Lithuania, and goes to the Hermann Zudermann gymnasium...

If anyone here is from Klaipeda, Lithuania, and goes to the Hermann Zudermann gymnasium, I am not sorry for what's going to happen tomorrow morning. There's a small chance, but I know some people there who browse Sup Forums, and if you see this, N.P., you're pretty cool, don't go to school. See ya.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V1bFr2SWP1I&list=PLLmDlYhFo91fhy3mz7CL8n73UDVjX4tjv
youtube.com/watch?v=yq4uCWtQE24&index=5&list=PLLmDlYhFo91fhy3mz7CL8n73UDVjX4tjv
m.youtube.com/watch?v=i8TNHF6KvYs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

OP here, ima bump this once, so there's a bigger chance they see this.

Dont do it. Dont give baltics a bad name for a school attack.
T. Latviabro

Bump

Why would you even make a post like this IF you really was gonna do it?

I don't think I'm gonna do anything huge here, Lithuania already has a bad rep for a lot of stuff, for example suicide rates, alcoholism. I just want to end some stuff.

I want a certain person to see this. I'm too awkward to talk to them irl.

Is it a girl or something? Cant be that bad. makes me think this is some quality bait.
T. Latviabro

Whats your motive OP?

+1

Depressed, a lot of social problems.

Don't do it you beta faggot, harming others because of your shitty life is weak and pathetic. Sort your shit out and don't cause unimaginable pain to the family, and friends of the people you hurt.

Do it pussy

I won't go too much into detail, but it is that bad. Even if I might change my mind at the last step, I want this person to be safe if I don't change my mind.

Whats your plan? Go wild whit a gun?
Bomb? Hi-jack the school bus and drive it trough the entrance?

I honestly don't care about anyone else but this person.
Gun. I'll do as much as I can, and then probably end myself.

why do you want to take a whole brunch of innocent victims whit you?
I have allways wondered this so please ellaborate

Damn i guess it involves bullying and your crush or a friend. Be cautious of what you do. Good reasoning is your only friend. You are rssponsible for your actions. Remember that. Do the right thing.
T. Moralfag

Why though? You're just causing your pain to go onto others. Complete cunt.

MAKE SURE TO SCREEN CAP ME!

If you're really that fucking desperate to stop the pain you feel, just fucking hang yourself. Bring other people's futures and life to an end is a cunty, super fucking selfish thing to do.

what a waste of trips.

Not OP
But I have also thought about this bit didn't do it because my parents love me..

Still if i had snapped completely i would have taken some people with me because of the media attention the feel of power over my bullys and their shit parents who did a shit job at raising them
People should fear me

A reminder to all my bullies in germany.. stop it someone could snap and you could be their victim

There are some people I truly despise that get away with everything. I want to take them with me.
I'm gonna do the right thing, trust me. I've been thinking about this for too long to not do it.
'Cause I want to.
cool cool

Hey OP how about a good old fashioned livestream while you are at it
Would look cool if you would tape your phone on your chest

Like in a fps

OP here, my parents couldn't care less about my mental health.
They fucking hate when I try to talk to them about my problems, obsessions.
They won't give a single fuck about what I'm doing tomorrow.

What do they get away with though.?Curious.

Booze solves half the problems

Are you into Manga OP?

I dont want to talk you out of it so why didn't you talk to us Sup Forumstards before?
Maybe someone could have helped you I mean even if Sup Forums is a shithole of scummy ass people they are those kind of people who will definitely understand you everyone here is equal (except niggers)

Just do some fucking drugs, they will make you feel better nigger.

Lmao

Fucking with the teacher's heads, literally being fucking drunk in class. A lot more annoying stuff, messing with me personally.

Labas

OP Before you have your mind set, why not just tell us what's causing this? You can keep names confidential... Just tell us what these people are getting away with

Fucking A OP, its better to burn out than to fade away, burn bright in blazing glory

Waiting to witness also, hello Mom!

Ok.ok.ok but who appointed you the judge jury and the executioner
And how the fuck are these actions be tolerable in an actual gymnasium? Are you a smart person?

Listen this, it will help:

youtube.com/watch?v=V1bFr2SWP1I&list=PLLmDlYhFo91fhy3mz7CL8n73UDVjX4tjv

youtube.com/watch?v=yq4uCWtQE24&index=5&list=PLLmDlYhFo91fhy3mz7CL8n73UDVjX4tjv

I don't feel like having the first school shootings in the region in my country just because some tard decided to go out the American way. Screenshot of this thread alongside Lithuanian explanation (because Lord knows local police isn't the best on this kind of stuff) has been sent to the police already. Just do the right thing and off yourself you flaming faggot instead of trying to fuck with other people's lives

Don't do it let Christ help you with your life

I've tried booze, doesn't help me anymore.
No.
A lot of the time I can't get any internet when I'm having a bad time. Parents shut down all electricity. Then I have to try to calm myself down. It's difficult.

Fuck all these whiteknight faggots
Do it OP
Take as many of them with you as possible
Also, Latvia’s main export is prostitutes

this

>annoying stuff
>messing
Really? That's all there is? Sounds tame as fuck to me

do it faggot

Shut up faggot. You have nothing on Latvia.

This

Calm down edgelord

Iš vilniaus aš bet px maladiec išsaudyk shule bus geriau visiem

OP just get some friends and prank the ever loving shit out of these people anonymously

lol OP going to get vanned

Labas.
Said in another reply.
Thanks.
I'm not too smart, honesly. I barely live a normal life.
Fuck you.
Fuck you.
I don't fucking know how to explain this shit. It's too much to explain.
Fuck ye

Have you killed before?
Animals?
If not you should do your parents the favor even if you dont like them to kill them before your school shooting

If you have done that then you have the balls to go killingspree
Also this will make a badass headline

You know you can't hide on the internet right? No amount of proxy bullshit or tor or anything can hide you. You WILL be arrested before tomorrow

Do it beta pussy no money having faggot

What a Shame, then there is nothing i could Do for you. You better have a good plan, i dont wonna hear about another school shooting with only like 3 people killed, or even worse, only fracks. Please kill at least 10 people, yeah? I wish there were guys like you on My school.

I would go on a killing spree suicide rampage.... If i was poor. But im not lol

don't listen to these filthy lies, no one knows shit

>FBI
>Lithuania

How do we know you're not bullshitting?

Don't try to pull the "Don't believe me if you want" trash, that won't slide with us.

>fbi
>Lithuania

You're dumb if you think amerifats give a shit about such a small country without oil

t. 10 year old

Post time stamp with gun

No, fuck you. I hope those officers that are going to be there after my report will blow your brains out before you even have a chance to pull out that gun of yours

bump

How about just don't shoot the person you care about. Problem solved.

Tikiuosi, kad tu žmogus, kuriam apsaugoti norejau skirti sita thread'a.
Stay safe.
Haven't killed before.
I will probably start with my parents.
Cool.
I will do my best.
Kek'd

Hes very specific. Thats what troubles me. He wouldnt want to make a shooting thread about some place in lithuania on a majorly platform. Then he would pick out a us city for the attention. And thats what trobles me. Right,OP?

[email protected]

(8 46) 346 249

Should we save innocent people from a pathetic beta and let said beta get raped in prison,

or let natural selection do it's thing and get rid of this mucus from the face of the Earth?

Welp OP not much I can do, just know you won't get nuggies anymore if ur ded

Majorly english platform*

He is very specific, but what if he's just some teenager who wanted to cause trouble for his school or another school he knows about just for fun.

Go ape shit with those normies

how u get deets so quicks

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Show a picture of your gun. Otherwise you’re just larping.

And if you’re serious you’d shoot your parents tonight in their sleep.

Faggot, you could literally just go on a run. Try running regularly. Will make you feel so much better.

Go on a run, or shoot/blow people up? Easy decision, user. Don't be a faggot, you can get better, be better and improve your life.

Because he obviously wants to punish people he feel has wronged him. Just because you didn't do something wrong doesn't make you innocent, it makes you a bystander. Apathetic. Deserving of punishment...

Rest in peace brave warrior.
May your actions justify your life.

Samefagging here

do it op...become legend

Well he is not making any further posts which kinda confirms his story. To warn a certain person not to go to school. Anons will bump and take care of that. He is crying in the corner this very moment.

or this guy actually got his deets and op is scared

Dubs checked and that

Hey OP, you could really help me with something. Can you tell me What you think about The World and humanity. what is your philosophy and Stuff? Also could you Film your face and your victims
And Upload IT somewhere, where there is good acces to IT? I wonna see your face when you Do IT and that of your victims, when you shoot them.

R u done trying to be edgy?

he is just telling the truth, they all deserve to die

That is the schools number and email, I didn't do much.

Do it faggot!

This is awful.
Please don't.

did N.P. see the post btw
im kind of concerned about their wellbeing tmr

Reminds me of this.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=i8TNHF6KvYs

>Klaipeda, Lithuania
Just looked up this town out of curiosity on google maps. It's about half past midnight there. If Op wants to shoot up school he will do it in about 6-9 hours. Hope he is ready lol. Rest easy fellow soldier against normies!

Just kys and leave others alone uh

EZ