I go to a college with a lot of disabled people...

I go to a college with a lot of disabled people, and I'm a sadist that gets off on other people's misfortune even if it's a mild inconvenience, how do I cause them problems without being caught, for example there is an autistic girl with one arm and we knock her pencils over and make her pick them up to get a look at her tits
>TL;DR how do I subtly mess with disabled girls

bump

bump

Check in to a mental hospital. You need some serious help.

tfw even blind deaf quad limblets get more sex than I do

Kill yourself.

no

this ones pretty hot

their tits look like pears

>No ideas
RIP Sup Forums

You are one sick motherfucker, OP.

Now post some more

Patience

wtf

can someone please for the love of god explain what is attractive about girls missing limbs..?

Helplessness, you're gay if you don't get it

All this fucking Photoshop

The fuck is wrong with you?

Not enough real content that isn't disgusting, that's why IRL college amputees are best

normal people want to fuck healthy girls because they want to have healthy offsprings. girls are helpless while tied with rope, too. why does it have to be an ugly deformed amputee?

>Implying you marry a disabled girl and have kids with her
The funnest part is knowing you're going to leave them for someone better and they'll think it's their fault for being disabled, and when they're bullied they sometimes don't have the confidence to date anyone else after being used

i never implyed that. we are subconsciously attracted to healthy individuals. you would never fuck an eyeless 70 year old wrinkly smelly fat amputee grandma because that shit is disgusting. inb4 you would fuck her, you still know that shit is totally fucked up and sick

Saves on expensive rope purchases

>Thinking attraction is dictated by nature
Why do men fuck horses and other men

Depends

Get yourself cut in half by the elevator so they all have to climb stairs.

Let's not be edgy

attraction is most definitely dictated by nature. homosexuality and zoophilia, among other things are sexual deviations.

If you have an explanation why do you need to ask why I find disabled girls attractive

I thought /r/ was filled by literally insane cunts with their shooping, but this shit, together with trash you posted alongside with it, takes the cake.

No

>The funnest part is knowing you're going to leave them for someone better and they'll think it's their fault for being disabled, and when they're bullied they sometimes don't have the confidence to date anyone else after being used

this kinda explained it, but arent blind girls desperate like these, but also whole.
i find their bodies revolting and im trying to find a thing that turns you on. is it purely psychological or are their bodies 'hot'?

Most real amputees are disgusting but the idea of them losing their limbs in a painful accident is pretty hot too, also blind girls are hot too, same with wheelchair girls and autistic girls

this is an orly specific fetish. let me help

oh right, you said you were sadist.. that isnt a sexual deviation, thats just fucking sick in the head.

No

>let's not be edgy
>is edgy as fuck
>ishygddt

Ever fuck an amputee?

Only one arm off unfortunately

How much arm?

About 2/3rds of the way down to the elbow

Sounds hot.

It was, and I left her and she's been sitting alone ever since

Is there a science to why these amputee bitches have such monster titties, or am I just bad at recognizing photoshop? Like do they get implants to distract from the deformity? Does their body compensate for the loss of mass and increase boob size?

Steal all the toilet paper, put clingfilm over the toilets and give everyone laxatives.

Hi user, I can answer this, and no it's not photoshop. Basically, you got it right first time. due to the loss of limbs, but because the heart is the same size and still as functional, the breast (or breasts) respond to the increased blood flow by growing a lot larger. So in lay persons terms you could say the body is adapting or changing as a result of the major loss of limbs.

This, amputetic macromastia is the term used, but it's not 100% consistent

Thanks gents. I'm so happy that it's an authentic effect. Now I have a new fetish/fantash to explore; imprisoning a women and slowly amputation her limbs one by one as I watch her breasts swell to cartoonist proportions. YAY!