What is your opinion on the subreddit 2xchromosomes Sup Forums?

What is your opinion on the subreddit 2xchromosomes Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/
reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/76dudd/a_story_about_dave_the_period_fairy/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

huh whats that?

A feminist subreddit that's shit

so it just complains about men and cry a bunch about them not recieving millions for watching the kids?

investigating faggot ill be back

>2xchromosomes
You must be invited to visit this community

The moderators of this subreddit have set it to private. You must be a moderator or approved submitter to visit.

I respect that. Whining in private is definitely better than bringing that shit in public.

What? No it's a public subredddit

reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/

>reddit

shut the fuck up

Here is a woman talking about a period fairy

reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/76dudd/a_story_about_dave_the_period_fairy/

What is so bad about reddit?

first post that threw me into intense triggering

What if we raid this shit?

ah the classic good old ruse

That would be awesome, I found the subreddit from some faggot cuck in college. He was browsing it in class.

you

I agree a strike must commence they have been ruffling feathers for to long now

So, how will we do this? I think we should make accounts called KingDiceXX (random numbers) and spam sexism and racism. This way, we can give ourselves a name, like the nigras of habbo.

TwoXChromosomes is a lovely place for women to feel lovely about themselves, I can see why Sup Forums would hate it

bump

Place where fucking period threads consistently make /r/all. Periods, rape, and birth control are all they talk about. Arent there any positive aspects of womanhood.

I want to raid but ive been banned for saying feminists are retarded to aligning with islam