Yes I voted for Trudeau
Yes I smoke weed
Yes I think Canada is the perfect example of a successful multicultural society

Inb4 >A FUCKING LEAF

Why are you so gay?

Why are you incessantly sarcastic?

You are saying it like it's wrong to be gay

ITS LETTER TIME

The only reason Canada is successful with multiculturalism is because there were strict standards that immigrants were held to. Since you voted for Trudeau I'll assume you're from Ontario. You'll likely be having the refugees move in with you, so enjoy that, and let me know how enriched you feel.

ahhaha #swag

Actually I live in Alberta, liberals won in my riding

Hi, can you do me a favor, buddy?

Could you convince my liberals and communists to move to your country? Thanks.

I would appreciate it.

If that happened Trump would probably win

I'd rather Canadians move to America

>canada
>thinking its relevant enough to anything ever to justify a thread about itself

you can only post in this thread if you landed on the moon

man everybody except Alberta and Saskatchewan voted liberal majority, you might as well assume he's from Ontario since half of the country is from the province you dumb smug shit

I sincerely hope that you will not be posting then you hoax-loving cunt.

Yet you still posted
Also
You faked landing on the moon so fuck off

>wants equal misery for both countries

You truly are a monster.

Fun fact: Canada will be a superpower in ~5 years

okay though realtalk, when you're strung out on weed and E and your buddies start touching you is it gay if you get half chub

Misery? The only miserable people are bigots-people scared of other people with a different skin colour

- ̮ ̮-

No

- ̮ ̮-

ahhaaha

I doubt it the way things are going there. So uhm, are you sure you don't want our leftists?

They're just like you!

We have the resources just not the manpower. That's why we are bringing so many people into our country.

Once Bernie is elected you can send them over since it'll be the last election

HAIL SATIN

ahahaahha that's it BRO

Haha #yolo

Why is Canada such a shithole?

- ̮ ̮-

It isn't, it's objectively better than any other country

What constitutes it being a shithole? The fact you can see someone of another colour when you leave your house? By that definition every country is a shithole, but too bad for you multiculturalism is here to stay, get used to it

truly the flower of the american youth and people

Nice anime pic, can I save it?

- ̮ ̮-

Nah, I'm just scared for my country failing, like yours is.

Parasites like you need to be snuffed out of existence or atleast deported somewhere else. I love other races, trust me I do, but they turn into how should I say this without offending you, oh yes, lazy niggers when they have welfare.

Why should we trust you when leafposters routinely shit up the board with low-effort bait and this post looks exactly the same as the others?

Are you such a caricature that your actual life perfectly mirrors the retarded ramblings of other Canadians failing to shitpost properly? If so, why are you even posting at all? Why should we even care about your life?

Or are you just being a fucking leaf?

please nuke this fucking country

>- ̮ ̮-

- ̮ ̮-

It'll help our economy, when people collect welfare they spend it and give it back to private businesses. When we nationalize everything then the government will be giving money to itself so there is nothing to be afraid of

Look like average Canadians, nothing wrong with that

Well you care enough to write out that long thought out reply so thanks I guess :)

Why

If multiculturalism works so well, what is the FLQ? That was pre-mass-immigration.

That doesn't really sound like an argument. Most French people wanted to stay a part of Canada and most support it today so looks like you just got btfo in the face by multiculturalism #swag

It's irredeemable, and filled with cunts like you

That's not a very nice thing to say. Did you know words can hurt people's feelings?

>giving money back to the government, ultimately, where they'll spend the money inefficiently
>giving money back to private businesses, that will spend the money where it needs to go according to supply and demand

Pick one, retard.

It wasn't an argument. I am simply stating a lot of people from Quebec didn't feel like part of Canada and some went full Jihad becausr of that.

No need to call people names. If you could read I gave two different situations. No need to be flustered.

And then they got rekt by the forces of multiculturalism. If you have the choice between love and hate why would anyone choose hate?

>syrup nigger hivemind
if the moon landing were faked then the soviets would have been very, very vocal about it

- ̮ ̮-
- ̮ ̮-

if the moon is made of cheese, and you went to the moon, why don't I have moon cheese on my poutine?
MOON LANDING BELIEVERS BTFO

I hope all the American commies go to Canada and all the conservatives from Canada come to America. Then we can laugh when Canada becomes Venezuela 2.0

Canada needed to take out the army on a rebel force. Once with the FLQ and another with natives in Oka. Tell me again, if you have to destroy dissidents, does it mean they won?

I'm sorry, but you are a retard, and you're not a person.

>food anal cheese

Huh really makes you think doesn't it

It won't happen just like drumpf winning

Well they wanted us to kill them so in a way yes

>you're not a person
What am I then?

Also the word 'retard' could be offensive to mentally handicapped people so watch what you say

They didn't die though.

D RU MP F XD OMG U WATCH JOHN OLIVER TOOO??!?!??!?!

Where are they now? What happened to them? Occasionally, he's not bad unless people with other skin colours scare you

Imagine how boring it would be with only white people though. Personally I'm glad we live in such a vibrant society

You're a subhuman incapable of all thought all together. So yes, my mistake, you're worse than a retard.

Why'd you delete it?

Let out the frustration. If I wasn't thinking I wouldn't be able to type so I guess you just played yourself ahahhhahha

Are you claiming having dissidents but putting them down as soon as they rebel represents a perfect multicultural society?

>voting for weedman

Is the fire divine judgement at this point?

Well if you're against multiculturalism you should be dealt with

Oh is that what your government masters told you to write, would've guessed desu, seeing you're just a puppet of their agenda.

U suck

Fucking end yourself

Divine judgement will be Yellowstone erupting if drumpf wins

>live in uncucked quebec
>train ride to montreal for summer classes at mcgill
>literally all immigrants
>see rapefugees doing isis gang signs*

montreal is lost, libs did this

They weren't against multiculturalism. They didn't feel like they were included in it. So you admit it didn't work out so well, then?

What part of Edmonton are you in?

No you're a puppet for racist capitalists that run the world

Not nice. Can't wait until Trudeau makes being mean on the internet illegal

>Yes I think Canada is the perfect example of a successful multicultural society
I laughed so much I threw up you fucking asshole OP

Actually God is on Trump's side. I know this because he's winning. And our nation is a nation under God.

Yours isn't though. Your nation is a nation under a government that wants to control you.

That sounds like something Tanner would say

>puppet for racist capitalists that run the world
If that was the case how come politicians run the world and not businessmen?

Goddamn, what a fucking retard.

>implying it wasn't vibrant enough with whites
>greek, italian, jewish, chinese, irish, etc. neighborhoods
>ethnic food, culture
What the fuck do mudslimes bring? More Amirs?

>The only reason Canada is successful with multiculturalism
Fuck off, we were never successful.

I feel you.
>Live in Brossard
>90% are asians
>5%Are other minorities
>5% Are white welfare leeches

cgy actually

I don't get what's funny

I'm pretty sure God hates racists

>can't stop saying retard

Projecting?

Unique culture and experience that we all benefit from

you are a piece of shit. fuck you faggot.

That's not a very nice thing to say. Does your mom know you are saying bad words on the internet?

I'm not admitting anything

>OP has 30+ posts

gr8 b8 m8

Just chiming in to say. Stay the fuck off my mountain you limp piece of shit. I'll fuck your teeth sideways with my knuckles then drag your ass far enough into the woods the animals won't find your body.

This country is great for the simple fact it's secretly like Russia outside of the cities. Don't leave the comfort of your little prissy palace you fucking princess. We'll fucking eat you out here.

Come home, white man

You are probably a 15 year old living in his mom's basement, statistically it is probable

Holy shit.

Based mountain man.

Cut off his dick and make him choke on it too.

>tumblr_filename.png

You'll get a unique cultural experience soon too, fuckhead.

Muslims won't attack us if we accept their culture. I'm not afraid. And if they kill some racist white people who cares?

A FUCKING LEAF

GTFO troll.

I inb4'd, please delete this

leave troll.

Actually thinking of Estrie or Beauce. Maybe Saguenay if I get fed up. I often go through Saint-Eustache and it's going to be a multicultural shithole in a few years.
Then why are you saying dissidents should be killed? Isn't this admitting some cultures don't work well with others?

why most of us hate canada
why i have a small respect for canada