Ten Million, Sup Forumsros

Ten Million, Sup Forumsros

That would buy a lot of pocket pussies and fedoras.

Let's put the full weight of anonymous behind this and dox the hell out of Trump, not for the glory but for the lucre.

bump

who will do it
who will take the money
i know someone out there will do it
10 million sure is a good amount of pocket change.

>dox
Donald John Trump
The Whitehouse
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington D.C.

Where's my $10 million?

This is going to be glorious when no one comes forward with anything substantial.
Even if they do, these morons apparently want a President Pence. This entire thing is beautiful.

gimme 1 sec

>President Pence
At least he'd be a steady hand at the wheel for the next 3

Suuuuuure. Whatever you want to tell yourself. I notice the sun rises and sets no matter who the world leaders are. The only leader who might currently change the entire world's mechanisms is Kim Jong through nuclear holocaust. Pence, Trump, Hillary, The Hamburgler. Doesn't matter. This asinine ad won't bear any fruit, and will instead give those who voted for Trump a great "Aha!" to wave when it invariably fails.

This is pretty much just free advertisement. He knows Trump won't be impeached, easy publicity.

And people will fall for it.

When you put it that way; it's a pretty brilliant marketing strategy.

>The only leader who might currently change the entire world's mechanisms is Kim Jong through nuclear holocaust
That's why Kelly and Mattis have discussed tackling Trump; should he go for the nuclear football instead of his phone in a fit of anger

>he only leader who might currently change the entire world's mechanisms is Kim Jong through nuclear holocaust
I bet you watch the news

Do it together and set up a Sup Forums trust fund.

Oh, my. That's some delicious hysterical paranoia you present, user. Even the POTUS can't just fire a nuke because he feels like it, but I can appreciate your neurotic, fanatical enthusiasm.

They don't need to offer money.

People will out that sack of shit just for the LULZ of it

I do not. If something peaks my interest, I read about it from about 10 sources which I know have differing biases and then try to piece together an unbiased narrative from the facts they share. It's really a shame I have to do it that way, though.

It's obvious and cynical.

Attempting to overthrow or depose a democratically elected leader of a sovereign nation is a violation of international law, and probably grounds for treason. He’s just mad cause nobody buys his shitty magazine anymore.

You say it's obvious, but I'd claim it's almost subversive. This will absolutely attract Far-Left AND Far-Right interest both, leading to more clicks and more money. These people will believe the ad is sincere in earnest. Media is a rather powerful monster when used correctly.

how many fedoras

Judging by the quality of fedora-wearers on /b that I've seen through pictures? About 10 million of them.

There's probably a bit of preemptive virtue signalling mixed in there, what with the Harvey business.

Treasonous scum. You'll be first to die on the day of the rope.