Hello, sorry, my average middle-class English. I'm here to ask for advice. my uncle did hot farts to my asshole...

Hello, sorry, my average middle-class English. I'm here to ask for advice. my uncle did hot farts to my asshole, not giving himself the head of the pope. how do I get him to sperm?

I think even google would do a better Job then you in english

what?

any of bunch of faggots get doing this poor

My uncle, who maintains a friendly relationship with me, wants to blow off the giant hot part of the Olympic class to my waist. But he has no trees, only a bag with a head and a ball. So I do not know how to do this hot white cock doo doo

I am so confuse right now...

*Than

You need certain parts of penis being stolen, like bullsack. Then please your dodongos

I'm friendly with my uncle, and I want to be a big fan of the Olympic Games in our area. But he does not have trees, but no head balls or balls. So I do not know how to make this hot hot chickens

no idea what you just tried to say, aspergers foreign nigger

>did hot farts to my asshole

>2017
>Not pleasing your dodongos

please, very serious only
I want to make my anus penetrating into my body through my uncle, although if I am well filled with starch then what should I do if my dirt is fucking fucking stool

Just let him pack your shit.

I really love ... Why do not you fuck nonsense, do not do anything seriously serious to pieces of stupid ass fucking you are condemning God fat

Unfortunately, there is no way to do this, not if your uncles and is unable to penetrate the stool that was fucking, I would actually try your dads brother to get your uncles sperm removed from said stool that was ducking in the first place.
Hope this makes sense to you

You beat up her chicken

Thanks, Daddy my ass wings is not a problem, Black African friends. My problem is, why my brothers, my dad, when I do not take a day by a hot sucker

ITT: Newfags without charged crystals

OP is a newfag who thinks he's being "random" by typing a bunch of incoherent, nonsensical bullshit.

If you don't get this you're a fuckin idiot

[email protected]

Which type of language is this here? I dont understand any single sentence in here...

load

What the fuck am I reading here?

Charge up, bros. CHARGE THE FUCK

*UP*

I want to buy one gallon of milk from the best bite of my ass

Excuse me?

Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like? You've got to be kidding me. I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that?

nigger

>tfw your uncle has no trees but only a bag with a head and a ball

what's your point, cheddar