Untitled

That picture needs more Punta del Este, and images of Southern Chile to trigger people outside Sup Forums.

>a bunch of rocks and trees

wow it sure does feel bad

thank you

It's a big country

I counted more palm trees than people at Corrientes

Where is punta del este

And that's a bad thing because...

south cone republic when?

Argentina will be a word power by 2024

COME TO BRAZIL

come to argentina

No way, tourists want to eat macaque soup, a delight.

E

U

my country looks fucking good too bad i will never gonna go to those places because i'm a poorfag

I don't know about the rest of the country but I grew up in southern patagonia and there it's pretty meh.
argentine landscapes are highly overrated, nothing as impressive as argies on the internet make you believe.

>Aconcagua
>Iguazu
>Perito Moreno
>not impressive

i think he is just a contrarian they are worse than the left in this country

They are a nice sight but nothing super mega impressive. As I said Argies like magnifying everything about their country.

I'm not, it's just my impression since I've been to all those places.

yep, a contrarian

whatever

>argie

What's wrong with that?

it's like calling you a beaner

Feels good man.

thank god

Is it?

Kek really?? I've been calling my argifags friends like that for the longest time

I don't believe you desu

i'm telling you is a offensive nickname

with friends you can call them son of bichies or retards and nothing will change because they are indeed friends but if you tell a random argentine that nickname we will think you are making fun of us

Ok

i'm glad you understand

Well, I guess you're right, although I used to call them like that since the beginning of our friendship, but I guess they understood I was just an ignorant faggot, but they have never told me anything about it.

some don't understand that is a offensive nickname

That doesn't make any sense. How can Argie be offensive? It's just the first syllable of Argentina made into a cute nickname, like 'Aussie'