Hi i'm a disgusting faggot who wears my mommys panties, and here is me wearing my favoruite pair of hers...

hi i'm a disgusting faggot who wears my mommys panties, and here is me wearing my favoruite pair of hers. i espicially love wearing her dirty ones, even better if she has skidmarks. is it fucked up that All i ever think about is my mother getting fucked in her ass by bullies and people who hate me? it's the only thing i can cum to anymore.

i seriously Wish someone would tell me what they'd do to her tbh, . i just want to be bullied and humiliated. i need attention from ANYBODY. can somebody PLEASE add me on skype/discourd to discuss me or my mother?

Picture is me in her underwear, and i will post a few more. I'm just a failure faggot bitch who deserves nothing in life... please abuse me.

MY SKYPE AND DISCOURD:

Madoryx

Madoryx#6106

look at how disgusting my ass acne is... i deserve to be punched in the face dont i..

her worn stained panties on me. does anybody want to see my mother, or her skidmarks?

please....

shut the hell up
moar

yes sir

please add me

You hate your mom for not protecting/believing you are bullied or what the others are doing to you, so you fantasise about them fucking your mom in the ass so she can feel what you feel. The underwear is your way of getting close and 'transferring' you with your pain into your mom. And the dirtier they are, the more real and or wrong the situation is. You now have a small piece of control that you don't understand why you have it. But you want more... Soon you will evolve and need something either more thrilling as a transfer or you will upgrade a step.

guess i'll leave now. sorry i wasted space on the board...

oh wow. could we be friends/chat please?? im so lonely...

cringe

get some help lol

i'd seriosuly like it if we could be friends... please... please.

picture of your mom?

Haven't seen a thread like this in a while

here she is.. im begging for anybody to add me still. if anything please be my friend. and i cant get help.. the only thing that would make me feel better is watching my bullies fuck her,

my skype and discourd ;

madoryx

Madoryx#6106

Not going to add you, but tbh I'd fuck you.

i'll buy you something from amazon/steam ? seriously please dont leave me. im begging you to be my friend. fuck me , fuck me all you want

Just rape your mom and/or bullies or something. Or just kill them. Your choice, really.

ugh... goodbye.. i'm so upset , i really am. not one person gives a shit about me or my feelings. all i fucking want is one friend.

You guys do know that all these pics of "him" are of some trap who posted in a trap thread?

Now hold up a timestamp.

I know this is fake, but it still makes hard. Good thread.

im not faking .

take picture of her used panties without the fag

heres one of my favoruites

i jerk off into her skidmarks all the time. bet she's had plenty of anal

add me.. someone PLEASE.

any thongs?

she has some but i havent took a pic of them worn before. and sadly their black and hide her shit stains... my favorite thing is sniffing those tbh. i can at least pretend im smelling her butthole then

I like your ass, OP.

i got a fetish for womens panties too but i hate stains i prefer them to have a smell but not a bad strong smell

show us her panty drawer

*blush* thank you! xx

Please feel free to add me, even if it's just for friendship. I have like 3 friends...

Show feet

I would dump a load in your ass rather than your mums anytime

do it.. i want my asshole wrecked one day.