How could a woman vote for Trump?

How could a woman vote for Trump?

Wtf did they think would happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Jpstc9r_esA
theintercept.com/2016/07/12/eric-holders-longtime-excuse-for-not-prosecuting-banks-just-crashed-and-burned/
thefiscaltimes.com/Columns/2015/09/11/Justice-Department-s-New-Policy-Brutal-Admission-Eric-Holder-s-Failures
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm sure they thought it would be funny to see you triggered.

what happened?

I'm pretty sure responsible women don't want to see their daughters grow into pink haired libtards so it's understandable.

>asking a bunch of fat neckbeards

better that they grow up and get raped by donald at 13

Nov 4th is coming

You're right. They should have all voted for Harvey Weinstein's bestie, who is married to the most infamous sexual predator to ever inhabit the White House, who thought up the "Call them all crazy sluts" defense, after she blamed everything on a 'vast rightwing conspiracy.'

LOL

I think you are confusing Donald for Harvey Weinstein. You know the democrat lib that donated to Hilary and raped a bunch women.

literate much?

gr8b8m8ir88/8

a much too much

he buttblasted lilbs so hard they have no where else to cry but on 4chun

user are you a neo-nazi?
why the fuck do you care if they get punched?

Donald donated to the Clintons once you fucking moron.

Do you really want to get into a pissing contest over which side has more perverts?

fu

Nope, I wasn't the retard who started posting memes about rapists like a hypocritical autist.

more bad b8, is making bad maymays really the best thing you have to do on a Sunday?

point out my hypocrisy I fucking beg you

>photoshopping antifa logo over stock images of domestic violence
your parents are failures user

Since I started boycotting niggerball, yes.

Literally everything you have posted so far. No need to beg, she lost get over it.

do you hate the entire constitution or only the 1st Amendment?

Not even women trust other women. Most of them deep down feel more secure having a man in charge.

>doesn't know what hypocrisy means
wew lad

Perhaps they didn't so much vote for Trump as against Clinton, the rapist-enabler?

Too retarded to have a conversation without memes. wew fag fuck off.

Donald trumps tower was built and designed by women
He has given more women big business opportunities than any other company in the world
And why does he get flac?
One comment he made in what he thought was a private 1 on 1 dudes only conversation
Pic related

>nigger

It's an easy mistake.

...you seriously don't know what the word "hypocrisy" means do you? Shit son you should have said you were stupid, I would have pulled my punches

For braindead people sure.

>made up bullshit
shill harder Rubenstein

needs more Putin

that he would grab them by the pussy.

You seem upset.

Shit father I guess I'm going to talk like a fuckwit now and be pretentious about the word hypocrisy.

contrary to idiot commie sjw belief, women like being grabbed in the pussy.

they're suburbanites who never worked a day in their life after marriage that crack open some white wine after 11:30AM and blame immigrants as the reason why their children aren't straight A students

>doesn't recognize the actual civil suit text
youtu.be/Jpstc9r_esA

Obama and Holder gifted Wall Street more than Trump ever could.
Cable news isn't a teaching tool.

so you are a neo-nazi?
A simple "yes" would do.

you claimed I was guilty of it but I counter that you don't know what it means. Prove me wrong kiddo.

citations needed

>implying fox news isn't part of cable news
grove dourcy
yeah and Trump has more people from wall st in his administration than any president in history. your move shit-for-brains

>I am a virgin
>I have not nor will I touch a woman

Sure,kid.

he loves women, a lot. some too much

yes, it's a civil suit, not a criminal suit
raping and enslaving a 13 year old is still illegal

Niggers are so dumb they're protesting a symbol of our veterans triumphs as a way to get back at cops.

Everyone knows niggers commit 90% of crime in America even tho they're like 10% of the population.

Even if I didn't know what it means are you retarded enough to think I couldn't do a quick search on wiki and find out? Being as stupid as you are acting I refuse to give you the satisfaction.

fucking leave you normie shit
post this is pol or nowhere at all
saged

They're protesting police...

Yeah, ladies...vote liberal...

Are you a neo-nazi, user?
Too chickenshit to admit it are we?

so you are in fact a neo-nazi

so now that you've had ample time to google it, please point out my hypocrisy you goddamn fucking retard

'collateral consequences'
start reading

theintercept.com/2016/07/12/eric-holders-longtime-excuse-for-not-prosecuting-banks-just-crashed-and-burned/
thefiscaltimes.com/Columns/2015/09/11/Justice-Department-s-New-Policy-Brutal-Admission-Eric-Holder-s-Failures

yea its rough being a Clinton rape victim

apparently not when you're a billionaire

A vulture was looking down at two dead liberals. One male, one female. The fucktwits apparently dies of fucking stupidity. Which one did the vulture eat first?

This hottie I know that voted Trump said she is sick of the attack on Christianity from the left.

My buddies sister who voted Trump said she just thinks it is better to have a male president during this time of global connectedness increasing.

What gets me more is how could any white person NOT vote Trump? He is our last hope of pushing back in a political way.

I just wish the class/race war would start already cuz it will be quick.

Team A
>tax paying middle class whites
> most 1%
> most military
>asians
>rich spics

vs Team B
>blacks
>welfare sucking spics
>numale whites

Shit would be over in a week.

they both knew Epstein, it's entirely possible they did it together. Betcha didn't know that but you should have wondered why Trump didn't say a peep over the Epstein scandel. Not a fucking peep.

7.26 more years, you fucking crybaby faggots.

You think a man that is not a rapist would rape 13 year old kids because of a sexually charged conversation a man had in privet. Meanwhile, you hang that in front of my face because I posted about a real rapist that stands for the same political bullshit you do. The same media rapist that helped form you media induced liberal outlook.

Liberals cry racist when they can't understand what's going on

Oh you want lower taxes? -must be a nazi

Oh you don't want to give your money to muslims so they can rape your kids? -facist

arguing with a leftie is like arguing with a 4yo, their brains haven't developed enough to understand things. They've never worked hard and have been coddled their whole lives.

its funny, you shills have been using the same tactics since mid election and have gained absolutely no ground. the only fags that reply to these threads are you and other retards who think these b8 threads are real.

nice try cucks.

>>implying fox news isn't part of cable news

>say cable news is worthless
>user thinks it defends fox

she looks like a good christian

A vulture was looking down at two dead liberals. One male, one female. The fucktwits apparently dies of fucking stupidity. Which one did the vulture eat first?

Answer: Neither, vultures don't eat pieces of shit.

That makes it even worse

She is!

Femanon here. I didn't vote because I spend a lot of time in the UK and missed my chance. However, given a chance to vote I would vote Trump.

Having spent a lot of time in the UK, I have grown to hate girly men, and the UK is full of them. They give me the creeps. I see 'leftists' and I see weakness, victims, parasites, failures and freaks. Watching the shrill screeching of UK men over an election they had no part in made me want to vomit.

Sorry guys, but if you voted Hilary, you voted away the only thing that kept you in pussy - self respect.

>dumb stupid blogs

aren't citations, Trumptard

Meanwhile Trump wants to give massive tax cuts to the rich
how is that not being in bed with Wall Street?

...you still have not proven my hypocrisy feggit

A typical "tolerant" liberal fucktard. LOL

nazis are dumb enough to believe that taxation is an issue, so yes

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

i think its kinda funny, he should make more

>durr hurr if u voted hillery

lesbo

They thought Trump would be elected

Fucked up thinking=liberal shitheads.

You seem rattled. Did I touch a nerve?

You can crush me but you can't crush my spirit! "Ow my spirit!"

Sure, kid.

>How could a person with an IQ over 10 vote for Trump?
FTFY

That pic is sadly true...

user I've asked you three times:

Are you a neo-nazi?

>Sure kid
sure sounds like you're avoiding the question

Q: What do you call a Liberal with an IQ of 130? A: A foursome

the russian shills are out in force today.

You have already decided he is one you odd little weirdo. No matter what he replied you would splurge out.

>huurrrrr I don't know how to Google fact check
Donald Trump has given more women big business opportunities than anybody in the world

which one are you?

Trump is the most America 1st president of the modern era dipshit.

I have a dinner party with a bunch of liberals tonight and I am the only right winger. I will use this thanks.