Thoughts?

Thoughts?

great band with good music

boyfriend's singer tweets about fucking her
that's all I know

>yfw you realize gus is the source of kero kero bonito's pure innocent cuteness and not s*rah

B I G

Fuck off

Try Me is god tier

Keeps the balls empty.

Fuck off

One might say that she CRUSHED it

Yep ;PPPPPPPPP

Complete garbage that deserves to get memed into irrelevancy. Kill yourself OP.

the band made for the weebs like you browsing this board

I only like them for that one garage sounding song they made. The rest of the bands music is really cheesy and boring.

>Yfw he's merely average-sized but it looks gigantic because he's an Asian manlet

lmao his dick is already half hard

What are these memers talking about? bring me up to speed i just started listening to this band

whats ths point of having a asian girl in your band and dont fuck her

thats what happens when you PUMP IRON WEALKING CUNT

He's the singer's bf
Basically he gets posted to piss off waifufags

It usually ends up with the band splitting. Also not possible I think one of them is gay in the other is still in the closet.

pretty CRUSHING music if you know what I mean

C R U S H E D

is he the one on the left or right

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!

left

hes cute :0

this kills the waifufag

Its not like he hides the mystery.

See
>Implying the two dudes in KKB aren't too busy CRUSHing each other's cornholes to give two shits about whoever happens to be pounding Sarah's sloppy slant slizz at any given moment

Dubs confirm

he also fluffs up before taking photos.
There are a couple of pictures of him where he doesn't look that big

TFW you click on these threads for crusher memes...

Fuck you

After I listened to Bonito Generation their music is the only music that can make me smile anymore. Also, Jamie is easily the most attractive of the three.
yes
yes
>Browsing anime website
>Using weeb as an insult
Pic related

C
R
U
S
H
E
D

C
R
U
S
H
E
D

their music really C R U S Hes me

sweet

this crushed shit is forced as fuck

i admit when this crushed thing first happened i was pretty surprised by how audacious it seemed. but now, it doesn't seem that crazy. some fucking asian meathead normie bragging about his dick seems as normal as can be in 2017, even though it is pretty cringe. but people are the fucking worst so

It's the best meme of the year

t. crushed

Its not forced its a 100% organic meme

your anti-crushed shit is forced as fuck

I hate this guy, I wanna find him and beat his ass

I want to get crushed.

More proof that every cute/quirky girl is a massive whore

Why would you need proof that water is wet?

don't get mad at the guy getting his dick sucked, get mad at the girl sucking the cock

>having a healthy sexual relationship makes you a whore
Well I guess this place is devoid of whores.

they make really simple electro pop. the mediocre talent comes from the jamie and gus, but they would be nothing without the QT who keeps the balls empty.

I like them, refreshing to hear UK/jp vocals. Anyone who gets upset by the bf thing is clearly (look at the fuckin thread) an embittered virgin

When I first heard them, I thought it was lame pseudo-j pop.

Then I listened to them quite a bit and started really liking them. I liked the indie DIY take on j pop, it felt very twee and was nice.

Then I stopped coming on Sup Forums so much, and surprisingly because of that I just stopped listening to them. I just went back and listened to them again, and now it just sounds like disposible, lame, empty, meaningless, annoying pop. I guess that means before I just got used to them.

C

I dunno how it works overseas but most gyms in London won't even let you in if you aren't at least half-chubbed

R

I don't think it is supposed to bend/look like that? Is that just me? Am I in the wrong here?

U

S

H

Are you a girl or something?

based CRUSHER

why does he go to the gym with a hard on sticking out
wear a cup or something my dude no one wants to look at that its just weird

Because you cant white boy hes from the english hood

When this meme started, two weeks nonstop I looked at Crusher's bulge all day long

I fucking love this image. It is completely perfect.

I only bench press while completely erect.
Really helps.