ITT

10/10s of the 2010s

fag

Find a flaw, I dare you.

Halcyon Digest

The flaw is that it's not Bloom, their best album

Is it wrong that I thought OP was a more distorted version of this?

If the first half was as good as the second half, then yeah, Bloom would top it.

But right now, it's honestly TD>TYLS=DC>Bloom for me, when it comes to "mature" Beach House

the 10/10 aoty of 2010

Mah_nigga.jpg

Here's another 10/10, honestly as close as I can get to an AOTD contender. It only gets better with age.

That album is complete trash.

>He doesn't get it.

The only complete trash here is the 1500cc's of barely formed mucous between your two ears.

might be an unpopular opinion but it just keeps getting better for me

>Muh blue crabcakes

not memeing

>IN AN AMOOOOORAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>obscurrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaa

>not as raw as her others

will never understand this

Sunbather was fucking amazing to me, don't care what anyone says.
This too.

the sound is just really interesting, like an optical illusion

so i think most of us can recognize the vast majority of albums posted so far are pretty mediocre-to-garbage
the question is, do the 2010s suck for music or is it just that everyone posting has shit taste?

The argument kind of works with MEM and Ys. If you are into weird folk that is rough around the edges and grating, but interesting at times, you will have a hard time with the pristine production and clean vocals of HOoM and Divers. Not sure how the latter is supposed to be less raw than the former though. I guess the lenght makes it more appealing to casual listeners, but then again, you always have the option to listen to only a few songs on HOoM if you do not want to sit through over 2 hours. Most tracks work perfectly well on their own, especially on the first disc.

Fuckin kek

radiohead, grimes, bowie, deerhunter, tame impala, brand new

>brand new

this

Wrong pic?

listened to first track so far.. was expecting some super emo stuff, but it's actually quite relaxing so far. thanks for posting.

TD had been my favourite for the longest time, but Depression Cherry has really grown on me desu

>not The Long Goodbye

Carrie & Lowell

these

yes

decent choices

is this a joke? fuck no

>giving any sufjan album a 10/10
>not giving discomfort a 10
lmao'ing at your life rn

literally the Beatles for indie hipsters

not him, but discomfort is overrated garbage

discomfort isn't really overrated lmao. i rarely see it talked about here anymore.

wow your taste is insanely shit

>Summas Bliss
>Heavy Pop
haven't listened to this in years

WHY MUST THE GOOD DIE YOUNG
THERE WAS SO MUCH POTENTIAL
FUCK

he made a few mistakes, but he's right about grimes, lana, meme grips & other pleb-tier shit

>When you literally have zero disagreements with a chart.

I might swap Random Access Memories onto there, if only on the strength of its good tracks. Reflektor, too, if we're doing the normie record thing.

this is horrible and your taste is even worse

Brave little abacus and TPAB are fucking fantastic

Discomfort was so great

no prob, user :D

fuck off sufjan

how?

I really wanted to like this, but I don't like his style of singing on this album compared RHP or even early SKM. I think his voice is getting shot as he gets older.

what are you fuckin' gay

AOTD
Def these
You just have shit taste user, fuckin pleb

Good choice.

Not sure if I would consider it a 10 since I only listened to it for the first time earlier this year but damn, I honestly like it better than anything they've done in the past.

What was the deleted post, user?

Surprised no one posted this yet

none of these are 10s

Was, Sup Forums was gay and moved my cursor, didnt notice until posted

Thats like a 4/10 user

This is definitely their best album since ( ). Fucking Fantastic.

YES

Not a 10 but fuuuuugg this is my shit

Oh definitely, infact id say its better than agaetis

this guy fucks

Came out in '09, didn't it?

Women- Public Strain

>boring as sufjan over Frank

Imagine being a edgy high school kid

Only one

AoA is Decade worthy

>When you suddenly remember that a killer little album even existed and it instantly takes you back to 2010 when you were just another bluepilled art student chasing quirky hipster girls, before the events of the 2010's turned you into a gun-hoarding closet white nationalist.

Stay mad plebs

shoegaze is fucking shit

How does one change like that

If you're not memeing, please just don't remember.

Literally the only albums ITT that are even sort of worthy of 10/10 status.
God Sup Forums has such shit taste

>not liking meme grips
oof

>Being proud to be a white nationalist

frank ocean is a boring lgbt r&b for girls

lgbt isnt a criticism user

I think the criticism was "boring"

By being taught to observe and think outside the box.

Ironically, I think my postmodern "trust no one"/"question everything" art education led me down the rabbit hole towards human biodiversity, the failings of multiculturalism, and eventually, to the Jewish Question (going to a heavily Jewish university as a non-Jew and seeing firsthand how proud they were of their disproportionate social, political and cultural influence, as well as of their own unique ethnic identity, implanted in me this sense that much of what we see, hear, read, and think is dictated to us by a tiny minority with some pretty racist ideas about who they are vs everyone else, and how that was fundamentally a little messed up) as it caused me to leave no intellectual stone unturned as I began to take in and process the social and cultural upheavals of 2012-2015.

I'm not a violent person in the least, I'm just convinced that the societal trajectory we're on is hurdling towards an increasingly violent future if we don't start being a little more honest about how demographics actually work.

Wel that on the other hand is criticism. My point is lgbt was shoehorned in

I don't hate other races. I just think that white cultures/societies are fundamentally better/more successful/whatever than most anything else out there that isn't China, Japan, or South Korea , and that we shouldn't mess with that successful formula by meddling with the culture or the people who created it.

I also believe that every american, regardless of race, deserves their shot at pulling up a seat to the table, but that due to the unequal distribution of intelligence between races, representation of the races in traditionally "high achieving" fields will resemble the distribution of the races at a given IQ point, rather than their distribution in terms of the population as a whole.

Honestly, low IQ ought to be a human rights issue. We're headed towards a century where there will be fuck all in terms of work opportunities for people with sub-90 IQ's, and we either need to undergo an FDR-style explosion of infrastructure construction with the goal being to add millions of low-skill construction jobs, or start doing something about the reproductive rate of lower IQ individuals, lest we find ourself with a ballooning population that is literally not needed by the 21st century economy. Sadly, if we don't do something, blacks and mestizo hispanics will suffer the most from these economic forces.

I disagree with most of what youre saying, but thank you for atleast providing an argument without freaking out like 80% of white nationalists on here. Good for you user, you do you I guess

it has some dude sick riffs lmao