Fiscal conservatism

>fiscal conservatism

Other urls found in this thread:

worldstopexports.com/united-states-top-10-exports/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>nearly every democrat voted for it

And people insult me when I suggest the two parties aren't so different

Subsidizing the occupation of Europe doesn't come cheap, Achmed.

>government spends money on useless social programs that feed and clothe ungrateful niggers who can't even be fucked to stand for the national anthem
necessary spending; cut it and we call you a racist
>government spends money on national defense
lol i thot u guise wanted to cut spending lolol XDDD

makes sense.

STFU foreign asshole.

>claims to support free speech
>triggered when niggers peacefully protest police brutality

conservatism lol

Nobody insults you, we all knew this to be true

>I refuse to inform myself enough to have actual beliefs or to pick a side because I'm smarter than everyone

How else are whites going to maintain their wealth? By actually working hard and innovating? Pffft. War has been their method of choice for centuries. Why are you so surprised?

Oh I've picked a side, it's just well to the left of the neoliberal democratic party.

Then I got the "I don't bother to inform myself" part right at least.

>claims to support a fair and unbiased judicial system
>openly supports the childish "protest" staged by millionaire football players who routinely get away with a slap on the wrist for drunk driving and domestic abuse offenses just because they're millionaire football players
>values the lives of drug dealers and violent criminals over those of law abiding citizens

liberalism lol

you can be sure I wouldn't vote for unnecessary bullshit like a $700 billion defense budget

Yes, I support their right to protest. It's called the first amendment.

>values the lives of drug dealers and violent criminals over those of law abiding citizens

Nice projection, kid

>peacefully
BLM isn't peaceful

I'm talking about the right of football players to peacefully protest. Nobody is even talking about BLM

>How else are whites going to maintain their wealth? By actually working hard and innovating? Pffft.
>implying someone non white ever invented something of value other than slavery.

They surrendered that right when they signed their employment contracts with an organization that specifically bars the behavior they are engaging in.

Well, here's the compromise I'm thinking of: all the niggers and left-wing retards who don't want police or military protection can be moved into one state, probably California since it's basically a lost cause at this point anyway, where there will be no police or military or emergency services. As long as you all stay within your borders you don't have to pay for any "wasteful" military spending or salute the flag, you can just sit there and get robbed and raped by Tyrone all day. Sound like a deal?

>humans have gone to war before
>the majority of humans who have gone to war in the recent timeframe are white people.
>damn white people are warhungry racists
the bait is real

>And people insult me when I suggest the two parties aren't so different
in the sense that they're owned by the military industrial complex? (including the other branches of militarized)

I hope you die faggot neoliberal

>peacefully protest
disrespecting your nation by acting out against said nations anthem, is entirely different from protesting.
if they wanted to protest, they'd refuse to do their jobs like every other protester before them.

this times a 1000
kneeling is the emptiest gesture these cry babies can muster. walk off or shut up.

>niggers do nothing but rape and kill each other for thousands of years, never even invent the wheel
>whites build a civilization that eventually conquers them and puts them to use as farm implements
>buttmad because they actually have to do stuff now
>get emancipated
>go back to raping and killing each other
>waaaah whites can't do anything but wage war

lol ok

They are peacefully protesting police brutality. You can be against what they're doing, but to say they shouldn't be allowed to do it is anti-free speech.

Fucking christ you people are retarded. How dare these people exercise their first amendment rights?

?that's not a protest you cuck, that's blatant disrespect for their nation.
protest involves sacrifice.
refusing to play until something changes, but nope, they're just distracting people with something as retarded as disrespecting the country which made them millionaires to play a sport said country invented.
anti american at best.
P.S how the fuck is taking a knee have anything to do with free speech?
their sport literally censors doctors from free speech (see how the players almost all have braindamage)
kill yourself faggot

you sure told that strawman.

what do you think the states number one export is?

don't have to fight wars after you win them, money wins them

the fact you have to pretend there's no strategy instead of disagreeing with the strategy that action was taken in the context of really kinda says it all

How is not standing up while some song plays distracting and blatant disrespect.
I think you Americans need to be a little bit less nationalist, its like nazi germany over there. Minus the antiseminitism.

what police brutality though? so far all the cases BLM has defended have been instances where the nigger was breaking the law to begin with and resisting arrest to the point where deadly force was justified. Hence all the officers being acquitted. If innocent law abiding blacks were just minding their own business and getting shot by cops for no reason there might be a justifiable reason for protesting, however I have yet to see BLM present one case where the "victim" wasn't completely in the wrong.

Personally, I'm getting tired of people saying retarded shit and hiding behind the first amendment. Just because you have the right to stand up and say something doesn't mean you're exempted from being told to shut up because you're annoying and your arguments are groundless.

>pick a side
Hmm. Between a turd sandwich and a giant douche? There are more than two options, yet we limit ourself to democrats OR republicans.

>The following export product groups represent the highest dollar value in American global shipments during 2016. Also shown is the percentage share each export category represents in terms of overall exports from the United States at the two-digit Harmonized Tariff System code level. At the more granular four-digit HTS level, Americas number 1 export is processed petroleum oils.

>Machinery including computers: US$190.5 billion (13.1% of total exports
>Electrical machinery, equipment: $167.2 billion (11.5%)
>Aircraft, spacecraft: $134.6 billion (9.3%)
>Vehicles : $124.3 billion (8.5%)
>Mineral fuels including oil: $94.7 billion (6.5%)
>Optical, technical, medical apparatus: $82.0 billion (5.6%)
>Plastics, plastic articles: $58.4 billion (4.0%)
>Gems, precious metals: $57.8 billion (4.0%)
>Pharmaceuticals: $47.1 billion (3.2%)
>Organic chemicals: $33.9 billion (2.3%)

worldstopexports.com/united-states-top-10-exports/

I'm a little confused, were you trying to make a point of some kind?

You realize the only people that protest by not doing their job are strikers.

>distracting and blatant disrespect.
it's the fucking national anthem you fucking cuck, that's blatant disrespect for your country.
and the media reporting this shit is distracting people from what's actually happening in the world. as there are people genuinely dying and still enslaved today, yet ayy muh terrorist group paid us to shill for it so lets report on disrespectful athletes instead of reporting shit that actually needs changing in the world.

lmao get triggered harder by free speech expressions you fagguette

>vehicles, aircraft, machinery
mostly weapons disguised as something else..
the u.s is still the number one producer of weapons.

Conservative snowflake detected. Get fucked right winger!

you haven't answered a simple question you faggot leetist cuck
what does this have to do with free speech?

Then they can strike for the end of police brutality. Most people and fans dont care either way if they kneel or not.

okay, so we produce weapons. again, what is your point exactly?

Why would I pick a side when both sides are shit?

what's the point in all those machines/vehicles/weapons if they aren't in need of replacing?
what's the point in having so many weapons if they eventually expire?
what's the point in making so many weapons if not to sell them?

I can express my opinion where I want, when I want. Just like you can.

.....so, basically the US makes money by manufacturing and exporting weapons, is what you're trying to say? do you see that as somehow problematic?

Im in the military and this makes me happy ;)

You have no idea how contracts work. GED in law detected.

not without repurcussions.
the government doesn't protect your job when you express your right to free speech (try saying you hate black people on facebook, i dare you)
enjoying your hypocritical system yet?

>do you see that as somehow problematic?
for peaceful nations who don't want war nor weapons, how could it not be problematic?

the US is past the point of being able to be conservative about the millitary.

if you want to be the big boys on the block and police the world, you cant do it on peanuts.

Jesus. What a crybaby.

>for peaceful nations who don't want war nor weapons, how could it not be problematic?
guess it's a good thing I don't particularly care about what "peaceful" nations want then. have fun whining and being a worthless hippie, I guess.

have fun at your venues and schools being shot to hell, i guess.

I always do

Being fired from your job for saying, "I hate black people," on Facebook isn't a denial of free speech. It's a company's right to make a business decision. You make them look bad by being a racist faggot, so they fire you. Pretty simple stuff.

My plan in a nutshell, sell nuclear bombs to all enemies for ridiculous amount of money, remotely detonate all nukes, send more nukes, enemies dead and we have shit ton of money now.

Wow you sound stupid.

were you the faggot taking photos of the dead tits/vagoo and groping them?

nukes are fucking awful weapons, the amoutn of collatoral damage, the damage to infrastructure, and the radiated wastelands which leads to innocent casualities.
there's a reason no one wants to use them.
they fucking suck, strategically speaking.

I love how out of touch with reality you retards are.

You're a fucking moron.