Yes

(You)

Yes.

This is now a spiderman thread

YES

REEEEEEEEEEEE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's Paulo the Britbong Paedo.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ITS THE FAGGOT

Looks like someone need to grow the fuck up

u mad shut the fuck up faggot

Are you A-Logging now?

Where's Megan?

Can someone explain this meme to me?
here is a cute cat for (you) user

can someone explain why you're such a faggot?

I hate that cunt.

Thats the same species as my birb. Mine is white upper part and sky color on the tummy

Same. think I hate this faggot who makes these threads even more though.

The Log of Shit of Andy Sixx is not like any other log of shit you may find at your local bathroom. Tis truly the works of a god in his own right.

The Andy Sixx is native to North America but has been reported to migrate on the occasion of the annual Vans Warped Tour. His reproduction rate is remarkably high considering how many girls want to give him a vasectomy with their tongues.

I can't believe someone saved all the nickle paedo pictures i made.

What you dont know right now is that Andy Sixx is the hottest, sexiest, gothiciest, hardcoreiest, deathcoreiest metal singer in the world and common sexual congress and foreplay would simply not do the job in trying to pleasure someone so divine, so perfect so holy, like his ass. Sure one could suck on his fucking dick and drink all of his sperms but it would never come close to showing your love and affection for him.

It starts with getting your foot in the door, which will not be easy. First you need to buy tickets for a Black Veil Brides concert and you must go to the actual concert hall, sneak past security and make your way to Andys dressing room. Much competition awaits you from other little BVB fangirls who want Andys Warm Log of Shit slidding down their fucking throats so badly. Some of them have killed others to make their chances of being where they are in the heat of the moment even possible, so do not take your presence or your life for granted.

not all of them but a good chunk of em yeah. I still dump them in his threads which are few and far between anymore. he doesn't bother me like he did when he was making them nightly

i want YOUR logs T-T

Nice color here is his brother
I had an all white one who was so beautiful that got eaten by a fucking owl...

LEAVE ANDY SOXX ALONE HE NEVER DID ANYTHING TO ANYBODY

I drove him away on Saturday morning. It was fucking funny. He has an understudy now.

kek. I've seen this guy Holy shit. he lives in a RV and is drinking shitty beer out of Mason jars constantly. what the fuck man

What's worse than Nickle? A wannabe Nickle, Jesus. How fucking sad can you get.

Here's a photo of my birb. She's named Arpia.

kek. I can't believe that someone who was against avatarfagging as much as me, supports the absolute cancer that these threads are. but whatever man. I'm not mad..... just.... disappointed.

So,is he aware of this meme of his logs?

what phone is that?

Nice birb

Yes.

Xperia Z5 why?

jw. looks sexy

Fair enough.

My piehole is ready

Has Andy ever replied to any of these?

>he he bwoi

I have to take it up a level.

I would help if I wasn't at work

>67 posts
>15 posters

Still forcing it ey?

Oh hey its you! Here's to keeping this thread alive, bitch.

this forced meme was kinda funny at the beginning but now it's just boring and repetitive.

>Here's to keeping this thread alive, bitch.
Well, of the 15 posters there must be,ooooh at least two or three of you that can do that.

I, for one, saged my comment so you didn't get a bump from me

Why do people call it a meme when it's simply spam

The answer is YES

Gosh you're a badass. I wish I could be as cool as you.

not him but i have the same phone, it is a sexy phone, its just a little big like all smartphones

cool thanks

logged in for the cream dream

It's not a meme. It's been rejected by "Know You Meme"

>I wish I could be as cool as you
You'll never make it. Even if you get a haircut, contact lenses and a duck

>grow the fuck up
Yeah he's totally not mature enough to participate in this thread...

How many views does that say it has?

Looking at something doesn't make it good.

It's probably you opening it every 5 minutes for a month. A bit like you do with these threads

logged and clogged

It's funny because if I showed you an accepted Andy sixx page on know your meme you'd be mocking me for posting a kym page.

No.

Grow up

Nice birb cute name

Do you have sex with the animal?