European """"""""""Drivers""""""""""

>European """"""""""Drivers""""""""""

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_traffic-related_death_rate
nbcnews.com/news/other/exclusive-images-show-skydivers-terrifying-collision-chaotic-plunge-f8C11528934
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

she lived by the way

fucking brutal, but thats why you dont own a smart car

>backpack flies out of car

Damn.

That's why you merge one lane at a time.

>woman """"""""""Drivers""""""""""

rekt, haha, fukken saved. reminds me of when i took a trip to italy ten years ago and the cab driver was pushing the luggage into the trunk, and he pushed a suitcase (which was on a pile of more bags and suitcases) into the back of my head (i wasnt impaled lol) and i said "ow!" and he didn't even react. then we almost got into a car crash 3 times in a 10 minute drive from the airport to the hotel, and all he did was honk at the driver and then keep on his crummy driving routine.

bitch deserved to die

well that explains the narrow point of view

I thought yuro highways were supposed to be super fast, that looks slower than rush hour in my city wtf

I'm slowly learning that Euros tend to flatout lie about how things are in their countries

It's only like that far away from the cities where rich auto-enthusiast eurocucks roam.

Did she live the rest of her life in diapers and a powerchair?

it's the metric system meme
WOAH 180 km/hr LIGHTNING FAST

post more people getting rekt

Someone in a minivan had a rollover ~100 yards in front of me today south bound i5 in WA. can't find any news articles on it so I guess they didn't die. I called 911 but didn't give enough of a shit to stop my car.

it was a little bit frightening

The new Call of Duty looks so real

>tries to merge two lanes
>when you can't see the other lane
Why

they all survived

she isnt ghost

RIP passenger

Is he ok?

Smart car, stupid driver.

>trusting taxi drivers in third world countries

none of them were injured either
pretty amazing

Like kung fu fighting?

they all survived too

amazingly nobody was even injured
the boat could still float as well

>Due to the speed at which she sank, 862 officers and ratings were killed,[53][89] including two who died of their wounds after being rescued. The destroyer Hotspur rescued some 337 survivors, including Vice-Admiral Henry Pridham-Wippell and the pair who later died of their wounds, while the Australian destroyer Nizam reportedly rescued some 150 men.[90][Note 6]

even more remarkably, they drove the boat back to land

Why is this so funny

wtf were they trying to do?

I think a lot of older drivers aren't aware of how much easier the driving test has gotten.

It's like a 10 minute test, drive around the block, show you can use a turn signal, don't crash in the parking lot, you pass.

There's no highway portion, no parallel parking, no curb measuring, nothing.

Kids are being churned out onto the road with no idea how to operate their vehicle, much less drive in traffic. And it shows.

It's not just more traffic, heavier traffic, it's IDIOTS driving, people who don't know how to fucking GO down the fucking ROAD.

I saw an accident once where a girl in a tiny car just slammed right into a big truck's back bumper because the whole lane stopped and she wasn't paying attention. It was quite a wreck and pieces and part literally flew off her car and into the road. I drove around her ass, looked over at her, her nose was broken and she was freaking out, and I flipped her off for a full three seconds before driving the rest of the way around her and proceeding on my merry way.

I saw the driver of the truck getting out and he was a big old dude with a red face and a bushy mustache and he was gesticulating at her too, like, "what the fuck?" and I just hope that was the worst day of her fucking life.

And I hope that anguish motivates her to learn how to fucking goddamn drive before she gets herself or a family of four killed.

There's too many people out there who think it's a fucking game. They're not thinking about the fact that every single day, hundreds of people die on the fucking roads, and 99% of the time it's because of completely preventable driver error.

>that giant pink dildo rolling down the road at the end

>she
Why am I not suprised?

you posted that crash on Sup Forums tonight as well.

what is your true goal?

Crash that plane

WITH NO SURVIVORS

Lol what else is on your mind faggot?

THE FIRE RISES

>tfw this sort of concern is what keeps me from learning to drive
>22

It's the opposite in Europe.

License is expensive and time consuming as fuck and getting worse all the time.

Stupid fuck en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_traffic-related_death_rate

kek that dildo

It's too flat for a dildo.

that's a ford fiesta

Looks round to me m8

fiestas are like half a step up from smart cars if youre talking size of the car.

Close, it's a 1st generation Focus.

tests vary by state and I can say that if you live in texas your full of shit.

In my experience it's not only shitty drivers, it's the absolutely liberal shithole set up my state has of a road and sign system. They've replaced practically all of the fucking roads in the last 4 years AND THEYRE NOT GONNA BE DONE WITH CHIRAQ UNTIL EARLY 2017

Why was this asshole going unnecessarily slow?

> she

There's your problem.

American racing is a joke compared to Europe

With what did they replace the roads ?

Renault driver

>Europe: 19 fatalities per 100,000 vehicles
>US : 12.9 fatalities per 100,000 vehicles
What are you on about?

Video is from Europe not your shitty country Burger.

>There's no highway portion, no parallel parking, no curb measuring,
bullshit i took it last year theres parallel parking and curb measuring but there's no highway.

i do agree that passing the test once and then driving everywhere for life is retarded

Either they've replaced the roads with asphalt or signs saying they're working on the road when they're actually sitting on their asses until a week before their deadlines

Leaving room for people to merge into the exit lane, obviously.

You don't actually think that tailgating makes you go any faster, right?

Asshole or not, fuck any bitch that just swerves across the entire freeway.

I guess bitches drive just as entitled as they act in social situations.

>changes through two lanes in one maneuver.
>so close to truck #1 the result would be same if truck #1 hit brakes.
>No line of sight to far lane.
>yolos

glad this failed genetic line won't propagate.

I'd rather deal with that shit than this shit

From my experience women drivers never do anything wrong and always play the victim.

>passenger rear wheel

stance does kill huh

Oh god theres another one coming at the end of the line.

>plane spiraling to the ground with no wing
>they all survived

Source or fuck off

I fucking hate short on ramps. Especially the ones with surprise traffic lights.

Nigger what state do you live in that you don't have to parallel park for the road test?

they looked like skydivers

Holy shit. If i was the cop i'd put on the fucking lights and pull that cunt over for driving excessively slow.
MOVE TO THE SIDE OF THE ROAD YOU TWAT.

that 280z tho

180km/hr is fast, that's 111m/hr

Most of the US has maximum highway speeds of 65 or 70 with rural highways being 75 or 80 in the less populated Western half of the country

Also It's only Germany that has unlimited speed I think

Is this some sort of event or something? All those fancy sports cars and motorcycles in the same place can't be a coincidence.

more?

cyclists use to be all over the fucking place where i live
5 of them got ran over in a 2 month span and they all stop.

Meant to reply to

>he squats at the end

GODDAMNIT I SHOULDN'T BE LAUGHING AT THIS

nbcnews.com/news/other/exclusive-images-show-skydivers-terrifying-collision-chaotic-plunge-f8C11528934

tldr; everyone had chutes, including the two pilots

I didnt have to do it and I live in IL.

Two planes collided, Helen Keller.

One ended up in a death spiral.

Fuck the skydivers. What about the pilot of the wingless plane? He survive?

Yeah its a nice day out. Seriously, people bring out their toys when its sunny.

>throws the hat down

wew that dude must be scared for life

what
can they even legally do that? drive so slow

>video
>European """"""""""Drivers"""""""""
Belgian drivers drive like tweaked up Satanists who believe there's no tomorrow.

>survived
look at the frame of that crumpled sardine can, second (before) she gets fucking skelped again, full force, side on, unbraked by what Im guessing was yet another truck, and that doing at leat 50 km/h. She no ghost, I have literally no fucking idea why..
>truck corner without a scratch

Jesus, he flung them into the car as hard as he could wtf

This is one where I really hope the person died

No, thats just pikes peak. Lots of people will rent exotic cars there to drive up- like that lambo was probably a 700 dollar/day rental that someone was driving to strike off their bucket list. then that fucking biker ruined everyones fucking day/vacation.

I can't comment about the US but getting your licence has only ever gotten harder in Australia. In the 60's, 70's and 80's there was barely a test, then It started getting harder and harder until what we've got now where you have to do a written test to get your L's, then have to spend 12 months on your L's and accrue 200 hours of driving (Driving at Night and Driving Lessons count as x2 and x3 up to a certain point) and then pass a harsh practical driving test.

The amount of hours varies by state but It's pretty much the framework is the same in every state.

Also some states impose a speed limit on L platers that is below the maximum highway speed limit, and It's fucking retarded. Just makes them more of a danger on the road and doesn't prepare them for going the max speed.

WTF, how is that not infanticide
how can you be that stupid

>of course its a eurocuck

That Russian baby was KIA

Sucks for the family