Sup Sup Forums my grandpa recently died from a heart attack and i found this in his closet today when my mom came to...

sup Sup Forums my grandpa recently died from a heart attack and i found this in his closet today when my mom came to clean his shit out, how much do you think i can get for it? is it even worth anything? my gramps loved baseball shit he always told boring ass stories when we were kids. i need a half oz of bud, a new bong and at least 50$ for pizza and wings so im tryna sell this shit for a few hundreds, is Craigslist a good place? my fingers were a little greasy after i ate so i accidentaly wiped off one of the signitures ink lol

i could only read 2 of them
j w porter & mickey vernon idk who the fuck they are ive never heard of them haha

Other urls found in this thread:

baseball-reference.com/teams/CLE/1958.shtml
ebay.com/itm/1958-Indians-31x-Team-Signed-Baseball-PSA-DNA-w-Joe-Gordon-Mel-Harder-Larry-Doby-/301133086260?hash=item461cee3e34:g:t7MAAMXQeKNTL1Jv
ebay.com/itm/1958-Indianapolis-Indians-Team-Signed-Baseball-21-Norm-Cash-D-Rudolph-Callison-/112549559307?hash=item1a3479fc0b:g:vusAAOSwrfVZWtVS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't sell your grandpa's shit

lol

$3.50 max

he wouldve wanted his grandson to have it, why should it collect dust?

You've got no respect at all, you should put it in a sock and club yourself to death with it.
Your gramps would be proud

both of these guys have relatively lengthy wikipedia pages. It might actually be worth a decent amount of money, i wouldnt rush into selling it, do your research.

Who the fuck plays handball, its not worth anything.

idk this looks pretty close.. the guy is dead now tho

Stop falling for it.

Looks like a ball from the 1958 Cleveland Indians. 1958 was the only year Don Ferrarese and Ray Narleski were on the same team.

There were some famous players on that team - Minnie Minoso, Herb Score, Larry Doby, Bob Lemon. Any of those signed on the ball?

See, sometimes an oldfag can be useful.

Also, see this page for a list of everyone who played on the 1958 Indians.
baseball-reference.com/teams/CLE/1958.shtml

idk the writing is all scribled i car barely read it

Vic Power and Hoyt Wilhelm are well-known.

on this side:
Rocky Colavito
Larry Doby
Cal McLish
Mel Harder
Gary Geiger

Herb Score, well-known player.

Selling your dead grandad's shit for weed and food...
Dude... that's fucking cunty bullshit right there.

If you live in california they just passed a law where if you sell collectable sports memorabilia you have to provide the buyer with a certificate of authenticity or get assessed a fine of 10x the value you sold it for.

Better research it before you sell a little,

Worth about 2k.ill give you $20 cash or $40worth of cum in a sock from 1982

I'll autograph the sock if that helps

Alright gramps, time for meds and nite nite

dope dude u think i can get at least 500$ for it?

Youre a garbage person OP.

i live in cleveland ohio so i think im all gucci lol

best i can do is $20

guys u dont understand, im his only grandson, it either goes to me, my mom or the bank.. i just got fired from arbys so i need the cash instead of constantly borrowing from my mom, the thing is just collecting dust, its sad to see

Don't sell your gramps' baseball for drugs you fucking loser. Gramps didn't die for this

1958 Cleveland Indians if it has Marris probably around $200-$300

I doubt it. To get the most bucks, figure out a way to market it to Indians fans. You want to have a list of all the signatures. Here are the ones I didn't list before:
Bill Harrell
Morrie Martin
Woodie Held
Don Mossi
Billy Hunter

there are a couple I can't read or match up to their roster.

Looks like the signatures were printed on. Might still be worth a little if it's from 1958.

ah ok... thanks tho man, i really appriciate you looking into it and helping me out! ill try to sell it local for 200$

it looks like pen, the ink rubs off really easy

The autographs are stamps or something not legit. Here are two legit balls from 58.
ebay.com/itm/1958-Indians-31x-Team-Signed-Baseball-PSA-DNA-w-Joe-Gordon-Mel-Harder-Larry-Doby-/301133086260?hash=item461cee3e34:g:t7MAAMXQeKNTL1Jv
ebay.com/itm/1958-Indianapolis-Indians-Team-Signed-Baseball-21-Norm-Cash-D-Rudolph-Callison-/112549559307?hash=item1a3479fc0b:g:vusAAOSwrfVZWtVS

>tryna