Why do Canada and Australia import so many Chinese immigrants into their countries?

Why do Canada and Australia import so many Chinese immigrants into their countries?

Because your mom's bedroom can't handle any more of them

>That girl
>That dress
>Chinese

gtfo whitey

stop subjecting us to your sexual fantasies thanks

is dat sum ao dai? aren't they supposed to wear pants with it?

Yes. Also males can wear áo dài.

do they ever wear them without pants like a dress or is that gif lewd tier?

That gif is a meme, áo dài always has pant with them.

She might be a Vietnam.cheongsam is shorter.

Sad!

hey china post your food you ate from Monday to Friday.

They are hard working, not religious fanatics and only take ~2 generations to integrate. Why wouldn't we? "Racial purity" of a country is a totally childish concept. See: pol

just about to have lunch.

What are the yellow stuff mixed in rice?

crushed grain or something,good for health.

>carbs
>good

Tonsillolith of the skilled chinese chef who have been chef for 40years

chinks don't integrate very well
much prefer viets in that regard

Do you the Chinese stick to the quality of rice?

We have brand rice such as koshihikari and so on. They are pretty tasty than cheap crappy rice. Have you ever eaten high quality Japanese rice? I hate flat long rice. The rice eaten India or SEA, they are not watery, very dry. and taste shit.

you will have athlete's foot if you only eat rice as staple food for all day.

排骨豆腐煲?

Viet's are cool but their english is so fucking retarded. All the stereoptypical Asian accents come from Viet's.

>you see duuuh key duuuh goes into duuuuh keyhole

油豆腐红烧肉

Why you Japs so cling to your traditional food? Rice this, rice that. Fucking boring.

Not the r/l thing tho. We have more consonants than English, with some quite rare sounds.

How about you?

You do eat any kinds of bread?
You have your taste you are familiar with, I mean you like bread from other countries?
That's what I am talking about.

I guess it's millet or corn scrap

The rice produced in northeastern provinces is preferred usually. it's pretty similar to koshihikari, very watery and a bit glutinous

Thank you. I will check it out later on.

yeah but at least they aren't complete autismos like the koreans and chinks

And the Japs? Excuse me. It is all my thing. My preference. There's many who care about that too here mate.

I don't eat brad at all. All those carbs and stuff. I like pastry tho lol. Like sweet rolls.

don't care*

So that when the less valuable immigrants arrive they can claim that they're full.

Cheap complacent labour force

>傲带

Is that not a Manchurian dress?