Would you fuck Cardi B?

Would you fuck Cardi B?

Nope. Those are std infested waters, m80

How do you know she has STDs?

Virgins just assume any girl who has a decent amount of sex, especially sex workers all have approximately 17 STDs at any given time.

She's not even a sex worker, just a stripper

Whether or not the average Sup Forums virgin would admit it, they would be so happy to clap Cardi B's big black ass cheeks

Well, strippers are a type of sex worker. But yeah, they'd do it. They just want to sound cool on the internet.

literally who

Do you live under a rock, neckbeard? Her song "Bodak Yellow" is unavoidable

Never heard of it, but I don't listen to stations that play top 40 shit. Must be a great song if you're getting so butthurt over it, though.

Do you leave your house? I don't play top 40 stations either but that shit is everywhere.

I guess you're an autist who only listens to gay death metal and emo suicide music.

Who's asking?
>(You)?

Thanks for taking a break from your jerking off and TMZ browsing schedule to comment, virgin.

not him but when I used to listen to the raido in my car I knew most of the popular songs at the time. Now I play music from my phone and I haven't heard most of the top songs. If you're not listening to the radio or going to shitty clubs you wont really hear it.

Why are you so mad? I don't listen to popular music.

I just looked up the song. This is the most generic shit in the world. The level of butthurt over your shit taste in music is adorable.

Is it really her , lol got more?

woah calm down, I never said it was a good song

it did grow on me, however

you should consider taking a break from posting on Sup Forums and TRS 24/7

I usually dont go out of my way to listen to top 40 and I still hear it

I question the heterosexuality of anyone who wouldn't

Ghetto black girls like this one exist just to suck and ride cocks. Their as close to a sex doll as we're going to get in our lifetime tbqh

Well I dont go out of my way to not listen to it and I still dont hear it

Matty B maybe?

and Cardi B is a watered down black chick, she has a nice caramel color

Nice attempt at redirection, aspie.

>REEEE YOU DON'T KNOW THIS OBSCURE PERSON REEEE
>why you mad?
>woah calm down.

Not him, but idk who she is. I listen to all my music on my phone, or "rock" stations, but they play repetitive shit so mostly phone.

where were you when tom petty was kill?

How did she even get famous? That song is god awful, shes worse than Nicki Minaj and that's pretty hard to achieve.

Exactly what I was thinking.
The amount of desperation to be viewed as stoic in this post is honestly embarrassing. You straight up ad hominem the shit out of him and when he responds questioning why it is that you have gotten angry, you tell him to calm down.
KYS 100% unironically. On cam preferably.

*tips fedora*

Go back to your minecraft, aspie

>flings garbage insults
>gets garbage flung back
>whoa calm down dude
You must be at least 18 to post here.

did I strike a nerve?

Not him but you're just spewing autist at everyone who doesn't like your waifu and her horrible music. It's pretty obvious you're projecting.

I don't like her music and she's not my waifu

My waifu is Camila Cabello

Now you're trying to play the troll card. One more sad attempt to play off how retarded you are.

More??? source

Also fuck bodak yellow. I went on a huge tirade about this but it along with it's retarded video are the cancer killing black female rappers. pic related released better fucking singles than this ugly bantu ratchet ass and shes white and 15

Not defending Cardi's shit song, but if you think cash me outside ho did any better, you're smoking some good crack rocks