/balk/

you're a turk edition

old

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/SEDfzq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hey leafbey, fellow Kristian fan here, tell me what you'd do to Kristian's underage body, I'd love to hear it

This post for the keks

"Why don't you take a seat over there"
kek

Come on now, he's a cute kid

This thread for the keks

You just want to indulge your sexual fantasies on this cute kid don't you?
Don't worry, we're not pedophobic :^)

leafbey is a pedo

Once more, not every leaf on Sup Forums is I. Whatever though cute kid.

But I appreciate you changing the topic. Smart move after all those knockout punches you took.

But you're the only leaf on Sup Forums with a Kristian obsession, come clean dude, we're anonymous here :^)

Love boypucci desu.

Sure you don't want to tell me one more time how a tiny rise in 2014 followed by a huge drop off in 2015, after a depression worse than the great depression, means your country is improving, like you said here?: Response:

>Love boypucci desu
There we go, he finally admitted it
It feels great to take it out of your chest, huh?

You also happened to ignore two posts we made afterwards, but obviously it suits you to ignore them, doesn't it?

>Love boypucci desu
Still a pedo

Now repost the 2016 data. Cmon don't be shy. Admit you got btfo again.

>we're not pedophobic
You should be. Pedos deserve the back of my heel

I recommend everybody to read the last 100 posts of the last thread for some top keks and Greek asswhooping and subsequent butthurt

>still ignoring the posts
Haha you dumb pedophile
BTFO much? :^)

>your economy sucks
>no, your economy sucks
very amusing argument, indeed

>once more delusional
I encourage /balk/ to read the last 100 posts of the old thread, starting from about here to see exactly what these two Greeks stayed up all night for. Hilarious BTFOing, butthurt and damage control ensues :^D

Those posts merely prove your idiocy and butthurt. That's it.

>still ignoring those last two posts
Yep, this strategy is working 100%

Let the readers decide for themselves, which one of us was butthurt :^)

The same readers that are calling you leafbey for good reason?

>you're butthurt
>no, you're butthurt

>>still ignoring those last two posts
Actually, as you see here , here and here , I am not ignoring anything. I encourage people to read the entire thread, just to see how badly your low IQ was exposed, and how butthurt and fuming mad you were (while staying up the entire night).

and that, yeah. i gave up after reading 2-3 posts

Yes let them see your cowardice, evasion and butthurt

So you're STILL ignoring those posts and are now referring to the audience, so that you can casually slip away, and ignore the fact that you're a raging pedo out for Bulgarian boys

what games you got

Someone has to do the dirty work. We shit on ikibey, we are going to shit on leafbey too. Even autism must have some limits.

His Kristian bodypillow
This, you can only beat autism with more autism

And let them see you cluelessness, idiocy and raging butthurt

i loved shitting on ikibey. after a long day of having to deal with normies i could just go home and call iki laz subhuman or whatever. sort of felt good. even fyrombey is funnier than this

>His Kristian bodypillow
Kek
>beat autism with more autism
Ay

Shitting on someone does not equate to trying to prove a point, failing to do so, and then slinging insults and shit like a childish ape (and staying up the entire night to do this). That's called butthurt and damage control :^)

The funniest part was that there was two of them, trying to gang up on me, but it just resulted in double the butthurt :^)

>Compares 2015 data with 2016 data

Finish highschool first leafbey

Kind of agree, but it's sad that leafbey is not funny, he's just a bey, nothing more nothing less
>the lad posted an image
>I posted an image
>you repeatedly ignored them
>I'm the childish one
Even if I was childish, I wouldn't want to be around you, pedo

even the quality of our beys is going down wew

This is hilarious to hear, after your low IQ got exposed time and time again in the previous thread

More like
>I said something
>You tried to disprove
>You got BTFO and subsequently butthurt
>You resorted to name calling when you realized your point was hopeless
>Rinse and repeat x20
You were up the entire night doing this. The both of you :^)

>STILL ignoring those two posts
Dude you're right

You failed to explain how are you not dependent on greek money.
Then you failed to disprove the finacial recovery and on top of that you outed yourself as a pedo neet.

If all that does not mean assfucking, butthurt and damage control on your behalf then nothing does.

only exception imo is vampirbey. i genuinely find some of his posts funny

Ikibey is a funny lad tbqh
I once got him to chat in a discord
Man it was the funniest shit ever

Ikibey can rarely spew a funny post. Otherwise he's pure cancer.

yeah, his life stories are pretty fun and sad at the same time. too bad guy is pretty much dead at this point. i'd love to have another battle of the beys

>Not ignoring anything whatsoever
Will you be up the entire night flinging insults when your narrative collapses tomorrow as well?
>You failed to explain how are you not dependent on greek money.
No, I did that right here
>Then you failed to disprove the finacial recovery
No, I did that right here

>outed yourself as a pedo neet.
kek, tell me more about your pedo fantasies

But please tell me more about how I was the one butthurt, while you were the one flinging insults the entire time :^)

I don't blame you for not remembering, though, you did stay up the entire night to do this

are you faggots still hanging in discord btw? if yes which one? baklava one or the other one

No no no, you're the pedo here dude
Tell me, how old is your "girlfriend"
and does she have a penis perchance?
The other one ofc

can i get an invite? i guess i got kicked for being inactive or whatever

Sure thing dude
discord.gg/SEDfzq

Yes, yes, yes
No

Have a good night, sleep tight. Oh -wait!

Read your own posts. It literally writes about 5bln of direct investments into the Bulgarian economy. Greek taxation and crisis benefited you. It's evident.
The you posted 2015 data and completely ignored the other post with 2016 data.
Finally you admitted you like underage boipucci.

Again, you are completely and utterly btfo and butthurt.

So you admit she has a penis
>22
I see you mistyped 12, it's ok
>Have a good night, sleep tight
But I was never planning to sleep?
Were you? :^)

Dude, enough. I've had enough of BTFOing you. The last thread is embarrassing for you and anyone who reads it will see that.

You should really get a rest now. And a life.

Bulgarian tard believe that in 10years they will be better than Greece and we will start cleaning their toilets and send our women to clean houses and whore themselves like the Bulgarians are currently doing. LEL

No he's up for a night of popcorn and flash games ... i mean ps4

What?
Weak little pedo doesn't have enough autism to spare anymore?
Go to sleep lad, it's ok :^)
Some people win, some don't (like Bulgaria in most wars)

Fuck bulGAYria fuck GREASE fuck ANALbania fuck GAYcedonia fuck SHITbia fuck MonteNIGGER fuck KIKEtia

Admit you got btfo hard again and we'll call it the day. It that simple. No need to be butthurt and go on damage control.

The butthurt Greek duo :^)
Read the last thread, guys.

so far the best post in this thread

t. ikibey

t. butthurt pedo

>The year is 2017

>Bulgarians still clean our houses and toilets

>I still fuck Bulgarian women in brothels

I suggest you do the same :o)

Btw, the Greek response to this was this My response: Kek.

>Responding to a low IQ Greek who has stayed up literally all night talking about his failed state being in recovery

I love Sup Forums

Just like it was "predicted" to recover in 2015? :^)

Low Greek IQ still uses balkaniggers as slaves kek

t. coward butthurt pedo

>my chart is more recent than yours
>that somehow makes your chart correct
hahaha good one Sup Forumsro!

>projecting
>responds to point with insult

Most Greeks have a similar IQ level to this Greek subject here. It's why they are pathetically begging the EU to bail out their failed state

>You should really get a rest now. And a life.
I really hate to play the devil's advocate (jk i love it), but mate you're putting just as much effort in this petty internet bickering as the Greeks are, if not more. All I'm seeing from you is you posting (and constantly re-quoting them) arbitrary graphs with lines on them and I'm willing to bet that none of us here have an adept understanding of economics to actual know what we're talking about. Don't you have an underaged girlfriend to fuck? Don't neglect her now. Or, actually do neglect her. I wouldn't want that on my conscience.

>A whole -1.2%

To become an average balkan shithole we need a -300% gdp growth

Now get back to work. Canadian toilets are calling

I disproved all your stupid points yet conveniently ignore it. You are nothing more than a butthurt coward. Accept it.

>ignoring my above post
hopeless

>forecasts
you are that stupid and butthurt

Jeezas leafbey have many times did you get anally devastated today?

>projecting once more

It's funny to me, watching them pathetically squirm and rage. Watching them hurl insults when their narrative gets destroyed. And it turned into a double team halfway through, for double the butthurt :^). But you're ultimately right. This will be my last post, we can't all stay up all night arguing failed points like those two Greeks :^). I know that once I leave they will continue shit talking, but whatever, after a good shag and a good nights rest I will be back to BTFO them once more, while the Greek neets dedicate their entire night once more arguing a pathetic point, defending a pathetic country. Cheers bro!

To anyone confused, read the last 100 posts of the previous thread. Greek butthurt galore. Keks will be had.

t. butthurt pedo coward

And he gives up!
Wooooo!
Victory for /balk/

Autistic neet shitposters don't stand a chance

Yeah, true /balk/ autism is undefeated
>after a good shag
Poor Kristian, he's going to get fucked by a Bozgorotatar mongrel and he's not even going to cum :^(

Is Kristian memable /balk/?

Reminder, leafbey is a pedo

*reads thread*
this general looks quite islamic ew

CccCCcccC there is absolutely nothing wrong with being islamic cccCcCCcc

>it's another leafbey episode
good day and good bye

ΛΙΦ ΜΠΕΥ
Ι
Φ

Μ
Π
Ε
Υ

why maccos hate bugariyans?

Zajdi Zajdi is my favorite Bulgarian song too!

>5 days left and I haven't studied nothing for the Bulgarian exam

JUST

Good day lads. Today is yet another day where I indulge in sandwiches + beer + chips and do nothing all day. It's gonna b gud.

Someone kill me, please.

This is a Serbian LARPing as a Vardar Macedonian.

>studying for your own language

Also, hiroshimoot has done something new to the site. Every time I quote more than one person and put a space for the next reply, it insta-glues it to the last line of what I wrote. Can't explain it so I'm providing a webm-related.

go die in a ditch xpozed

>Bulgarian exam

So, it's the certification of how Bulgarian a person is?

Didn't mean to hurt your feelings with sandwichtalk lad. That was really not my intention. Here is pic of sandwiches.

I tried to write mpalk in your honor with the last bits of hot sauce.

Cooking some greek-style chicken tonight, wish me luck.

is my language funny to you?
not funny, also your kid is ugly
inb4 it's bulgarian chicken

>Greek style chicken

How can a chicken owe 300bn euros tho?

I'm not xpozed as you can tell by the camera quality. If I got 16k euros a week I would be able to afford a new phone but I'm stuck with this Iphone 4.

Yes, and I won't pass it.