I WANNA

I WANNA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VJj6NjNKmvU
youtube.com/watch?v=1LOldtHFyIw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

make bad music

PERFECT DRUG

marry a mediocre-looking filipino, get her knocked up repeatedly, live in fear of child protection services finding out about those times I dressed up as Marilyn Munroe and had dildos shoved up my butt because I did too much cocaine, and release underwhelming overly long albums forever that fail to live up to my old standards

t.

t. Cross Dressnor

>mediocre-looking

extremely shit taste farn

Well she's not exactly Paulina Porizkova is she?

KINDA I WANT TO

looks like a young boy's face on a skinny trap's body to me, but the Rez might be into that, you never know

helo this is tront

i just fond back those googles from my old music video

do u think they stil fit me

They're still too big for you, manlet.

bite your tongue, boy

You look like a swole fly

Year Zero, Hesitation Marks, The Slip and the EPs are on par with what he has done in the past.
The Downward Spiral and The Fragile may be master-pieces, but his newer records in my eyes reach that as well, same emotional levels and song-writting.

I CAME BACK

>his newer records in my eyes reach that as well
please remove your tront googles, they're impairing your vision

LYNCHED

They look great Tront. :)

put on the oxygen tube from Starfuckers too, tront!

Friendly reminder that it's been confirmed that Tront recorded a song that plays during the Twin Peaks finale. It confirms Audrey never escapes the coma. (Pic is coma audrey) Listen:youtube.com/watch?v=VJj6NjNKmvU

Year Zero's amazing.
I just really like Nine Inch Nails and I don't see any genuine criticism as to why old work is better than the new one, especially considering most of it boils down to simply to "He should go back to drugs" and "he isn't angery anymore"

the fuck are you on about, the song played 8 episodes ago

fartsuckers

fartsuckers intorpocrated

fartsuckers

"He isn't angery anymore" is spot-on, absolutely irrefutable and constructive criticism

ALL MY SIDES

kek, kekkekek, you just left me dead

is that supposed to be Courtney Love?

damn, she looked god

not so pretty now

sarcastic laughter is getting dull

Who wouldnt fuck treznor

anymore she's not so pretty please

Trent do you still have the scarf thing from year zero

Oui monsieur Baguette

KEEEEEE-UUUUUUHHHK,
KEK KEK KEK KEEEEK

how's that?

please seek help

(please) I don't ever wanna MAKE IT STOP

SOMETHINGS GONNA GET BROKEN

>"He isn't angery anymore" is spot-on, absolutely irrefutable and constructive criticism

You Know What You Are?
Survivalism?
The Beginning Of The End?
My Violent Heart?
The Great Destroyer?
1,000,000?
Letting You?
Demon Seed?
In Two?
Branches/Bones?
The Idea Of You?
Burning Bright (Field On Fire)?
Not Anymore?
There is plenty of anger in the new NIN still, it is just displayed differently, Trent has much more feelings to display than just anger though.
The EP Still is absolutely devoid of aggressivity, yet it is argued to be one of the best releases from Trent.
But still, Trent being angry doesn't result in good music, that is my point. Most of The Fragile isn't aggressive either, hell, With_Teeth is objectively more aggressive.

Hence why "he isn't angery anymore" is not fucking spot on, because he is still angery, and even if he wasn't wouldn't make the music bad, because Trent has proven he can make good music without aggression.

they're mad because the anger isn't blind fury like the old days. They don't get that it's much more potent then it used to be.

>displayed differently

it's not displayed at all

none of those songs you've listed are even half as angry as most of PHM

most of PHM is whiny, not angry

This

ork mode?

>none of those songs you've listed are even half as angry as most of PHM

You are retarded or just baiting, because PHM is not more aggressive than Not The Actual Events, not even close.

How can you tell me that Burning Bright isn't angry, then what is the emotion that is being displayed here? What is You Know What You Are? What is the emotion here?
Letting You isn't angry?

How is PMH more agressive? The only tracks that can be classified as agressive would be Head Like A Hole, Terrible Lie and Sin, and they do not compare to the anger that Branches/Bones or Not Anymore provide.

Yeah, I do think Head Like A Hole is angry, but still.

PHM is basically Trent turning diary entries into songs.

>with teeth is more aggressive than the fragile
There's nothing on with teeth that's even a quarter as powerful as even the soft tracks on the fragile
Pilgrimage doesn't even have lyrics and is somehow still more spiteful and aggressive than the entirety of with teeth

youtube.com/watch?v=1LOldtHFyIw

Not an argument, fucko.

forgot to add,

No the poster you replied to, while I agree The Fragile is much more aggressive. You can't write off WT easily. It's a different sort of anger. Directed, rather then sweeping. Less excuses and much more self-directed. This is much more clear when you factor in the cut songs from the WT sessions

I don't think The Fragile is that aggressive.
The left has Somewhat Damaged, The Wretched and No, You Don't.
The right has Starfuckers and maybe The Big Come Down

>Pilgrimage
This isn't even an aggressive track
>You can't write off WT easily. It's a different sort of anger. Directed, rather then sweeping. Less excuses and much more self-directed. This is much more clear when you factor in the cut songs from the WT sessions

This, in my opinion, is what makes With_Teeth more aggressive in my eyes

Go on, then.

Best post

This. The Fragile is barely aggresive.

What's the angriest NIN release then? I'd say it's Broken.

HEY AL

WITH SYMPATHY IS STILL YOUR BEST ALBUM

Fixed

Broken and The Downward Spiral, and that's about it. Maybe Not The Actual Events could fit into that too.

Ranking NIN-gression

Broken > The Downward Spiral > Not The Actual Events > With_Teeth > The Slip > The Fragile > Add Violence > Ghosts > Pretty Hate Machine > Hesitation Marks > Still

Also a good answer.

how does YZ rank?

Oh fuck, I knew I forgot something, let me fix the list.

Broken > The Downward Spiral > Not The Actual Events > With_Teeth > Year Zero > The Slip > The Fragile > Add Violence > Ghosts > Pretty Hate Machine > Hesitation Marks > Still

I DONT KNOW
WHAT TO THINK

>The Fragile THAT low
>Still is the worst

nice meme user, honestly

It's not a best to worst ranking, read the list before it mor-on

This is aggression rating, not quality rating, we are rating how aggressive the albums are.

And Still is definitely to the bottom when it comes to that, wouldn't you agree?

b8

woops didnt see the aggression part mb

Is Year Zero really more angry than The Fragile? For me more aggresive side of YZ is always "powerful man looking down at others" thing. Maybe except for The Great Destroyer.
It's still kinda angry but it's not the angst of The Fragile.

Manson, I guess

Who would fuck Manson

kek'd at the image
Also Ministry has sucked ever since Al cleaned up

Still think Broken was basically his peak

A seriously drugged up Tront?

In terms of anger, yes. But in terms of song writing I disagree, there are still a lot of things he hasn't learned yet, and in my opinion, he is still learning new things to this day.

you're free to go and fuck yourselves

Renser pls go

I'd rather fuck myself than you, and I have immense self-confidence issues, Brian.