youtube.com/watch?v=B-ccA3fEAUc
youtube.com/watch?v=-mPraO_sJ7A
youtube.com/watch?v=1Uq30FeeLTM
youtube.com/watch?v=qVUeEH3pZt4
youtube.com/watch?v=zwgjM-teND8
youtube.com/watch?v=wv-34w8kGPM
youtube.com/watch?v=gMyanZNdptc
thenewprogressive.net/ultimate-white-privilege-statistics/
usnews.com/news/blogs/at-the-edge/2015/05/06/institutional-racism-is-our-way-of-life
dosomething.org/us/facts/11-facts-about-racial-discrimination
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisemitism_in_the_Soviet_Union
youtube.com/watch?v=L_kNC6GyJFM
youtube.com/watch?v=KNPzlFivd3M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I tried athletes fott medication, but that didn’t help either. I just looked up symptoms of diabetes, and besides the itchy feet, I get bouts of thrush as well as yeast infections in other not so delightful places…I’m tired all the time, and I’ve gained a lot of weight within the last year. After I kept getting thrush, they tested me for diabetes, but it came up negative. Could I have a mild case of diabetes that wasn’t picked up in a blood test? Oy vey.

>You aim to prove how certain races are superior to others. Creating a hierarchy of people according to race is inherently racist. If I am suspicious, it is because historically and currently, the only people who care about this tend to be white nationalists and imperialists of the vilest sort. It only empowers those in power who wish to keep it by denigrating certain races or ethnicities.
I agree, but should people be punished because of this? Whites are currently being openly attacked by leftist propaganda that emboldens blacks and having to fight against corporate policies that are OPENLY RACIST TOWARDS WHITES.
When you purposely pick a less qualified candidate for a job because of race, the policy is intrinsically a racist one and is actually the opposite of what it claims to be.
That is why so many whites are out with the facts these days. They have to or the leftists will drown themselves out in their own echoes that are circular and need little to know backing facts to be considered substantive.

get on our level

You are now thinking about that girl you regret not asking out

>tfw no britqtgf

never cuddled with a girl

same 2bh

I have

imagine waking up in the morning to this qt

thailad have you ever gotten poo on your willy

not a fan of this racist autistic american
fuck off rorkes

Literally nobody cares about Emilie mate

the marxist actually believes we need to pay reparations to niggers all racial differences aside

>Whites are currently being openly attacked by leftist propaganda that emboldens blacks and having to fight against corporate policies that are OPENLY RACIST TOWARDS WHITES.
No, they're not. Whites do not suffer from racism. Honestly dude how sensitive are you to think what whites suffer is comparable to the treatment of blacks?
>When you purposely pick a less qualified candidate for a job because of race, the policy is intrinsically a racist one and is actually the opposite of what it claims to be.
If you mean affirmative action I don't support that. A patchwork job at best.
>That is why so many whites are out with the facts these days. They have to or the leftists will drown themselves out in their own echoes that are circular and need little to know backing facts to be considered substantive.
Whites are being hit by the effects of neoliberalism. The unions which protected them in the mid-1900s have gone away.

Yeah.

I can just tell by that guy's nonverbal clues that he's gay

and dyings what these white boys been doin for going on three years now, dying by the thousands, dying for you fool

He's from Québec

>get btfo
>f..fuck off, they're still so oppressed!!! remember slavery shitlord!

>racist autistic american
which one

She's dead, dude.

>boo hoo we blacks have it so hard
>we're the fattest group in the world's fattest country and commit the most crime and score the lowest on all educational test
>we wuz kangs but we wuz also slaves

What do you think would happen if black people were given North America and Europe and all of the white people moved to Africa without moving any infrastructure?

yes i know

what??

African-Americans comprise only 13% of the U.S. population and 14% of the monthly drug users, but are 37% of the people arrested for drug-related offenses in America.
Studies show that police are more likely to pull over and frisk blacks or Latinos than whites. In New York City, 80% of the stops made were blacks and Latinos, and 85% of those people were frisked, compared to a mere 8% of white people stopped. Host a poetry slam to educate others on racism and reduce prejudice in your community. Sign up for Mic Check Racism .
After being arrested, African-Americans are 33% more likely than whites to be detained while facing a felony trial in New York.
In 2010, the U.S. Sentencing Commission reported that African Americans receive 10% longer sentences than whites through the federal system for the same crimes.
In 2009 African-Americans are 21% more likely than whites to receive mandatory minimum sentences and 20% more likely to be sentenced to prison than white drug defendants.
In a 2009 report, 2/3 of the criminals receiving life sentences were non-whites. In New York, it is 83%.
African Americans make up 57% of the people in state prisons for drug offenses.
The U.S. Bureau of Justice Statistics concluded that an African American male born in 2001 has a 32% chance of going to jail in his lifetime, while a Latino male has a 17% chance, and a white male only has a 6% chance.
In 2012, 51% of Americans expressed anti-black sentiments in a poll; a 3% increase from 2008.
A survey in 2011 revealed that 52% of non-Hispanic whites expressed anti-Hispanic attitudes.

Ah shite you were talking about the american poster
Fuck me

>No, they're not. Whites do not suffer from racism.
You must live in complete denial of the two-sided media parade of reporting on white racism hoaxes and downplaying the intended consequences of doing that. A majority of blacks in a Pew study were found to have the most racially charged opinions among college students and the people they hated the most were Whites. Liberal media has them by the genitals.
>Whites are being hit by the effects of neoliberalism. The unions which protected them in the mid-1900s have gone away.
Unions are irrelevant here, I'm discussing burgeoning middle-class and the fading middle-class that is becoming the new working class.
All IT and engineering jobs are beholden to EEOC regulations in the United States.

I ain't reading all that, but nigger's facial structures are enough to hate them.

Also it's not weird that cops are profiling niggers when niggers commit most crime

itza me mario
here we gooooo

Why don't you support an autonomous anarchist Rojava lads?

british culture

ANGLO PRIDE WORLDWIDE

facts are racist

When will you faggots understand that hating niggers, muslims or whatever is pointless? It's the eternal Jew that is pitting them against us. See:

>"the melting pot"
>"1965 immigration act"

About a fifth of disabled children are black – yet they account for 44 and 42 percent of disabled students put in mechanical restraints or placed in seclusion.

In the workplace, black college graduates are twice as likely as whites to struggle to find jobs. A study even found that people with “black-sounding names” had to send out 50 percent more job applications than people with “white-sounding names” just to get a call back.

The disparities exist in our neighborhoods and communities. About 73 percent of whites own homes, compared to just 43 percent of blacks. The gap between median household income for whites (about $91,000) compared to blacks (about $7,000), and that gap has tripled in just the past 25 years. The median net worth of white families is about $265,000, while it was just $28,500 for blacks.

Blacks aren’t pulled over (and subsequently jailed) more frequently because they’re more prone to criminal behavior. They’re pulled over much more frequently because there is an “implicit racial association of black Americans with dangerous or aggressive behavior,” the Sentencing Project found.

The numbers get ridiculous in certain parts of the country, the project found. On the New Jersey Turnpike, for instance, blacks make up 15 percent of drivers, more than 40 percent of stops and 73 percent of arrests – even though they break traffic laws at the same rate as whites. In New York City, blacks and Hispanics were three and four times as likely to be stopped and frisked as whites

If a black person kills a white person, they are twice as likely to receive the death sentence as a white person who kills a black person. Local prosecutors are much more likely to upgrade a case to felony murder if you’re black than if you’re white.

Juries are stacked against you if you’re black. Racial bias in jury selection is ridiculous – qualified black jurors are illegally turned away as much as 80 percent of the time in the jury selection process

WHAT TO DO WANT?
>DEAD COPS!
WHEN DO WE WANT 'EM?
>RIGHT NOW!

>suffer is comparable to the treatment of blacks?
The suffering of blacks is entirely their own doing, so it is unjust to force wealth redistribution or social programming towards whites.

Asians suffered equally toiling racism at one point and are richer than whites, more privileged, and yet they are not reproached socially for "oppressing" blacks despite being richer than whites. This is where it ceases to be a Marxist issue and becomes a progressive one. You are a progressive.

Europe should be mixed race. It will be much better.

>niggers, muslims or whatever
willing accomplices enabled by the jew

>About a fifth of disabled children are black – yet they account for 44 and 42 percent of disabled students put in mechanical restraints or placed in seclusion.
Doesn't this just mean that niggers are born retarded? Their IQ scores would indicate so.

Based Gordon

youtube.com/watch?v=B-ccA3fEAUc

>blacks aren't oppressed
>but jews control everything and whitey is oppressed

>facial structures are enough to hate them.

The first step the brain does to encode a memory is to process the face. Overall, same-race faces undergo better memory encoding processes than other-race faces. There is an innate initial negative response while viewing other-race faces

It's funny because someone was pointing out that genetic diseases/prion illness is associated in Jews from Ashkenazi backgrounds but also that it contributes to their IQ rates.

The true blackpill is realizing you should ally with them and throw the runts off the cliff. They are a recruitment organization that's racial in origin and they hate their own Mizrahim past.

Oh love is pleasin' and love is teasin'
And love is a pleasure when first it's new
But as it grows older sure the love grows colder
And it fades away like the morning dew

And love and porter makes a young man older
And love and whiskey makes him old and grey
And what can't be cured love has to be endured love
And now I am bound for America

Maybe you should begin sourcing this leftypol nonsense.

Criminal cultures deserve to be marginalized anyway. I won't try to placate you.

deary me, what a delight it is to see cooning chinks reminded of their lowly status

>Clint became a respected director
>Robert accumulated cash roles in shitty comedies

Post choons lads.

None of your rap shite pls.

If you don't see the difference between those to you either need to read "The Culture of Critique" or kill yourself right now. We didn't scorch jew ass for 2000 years for nothing you dumb bongnigger.

lefties are on the wrong side of history :)

youtube.com/watch?v=-mPraO_sJ7A

What type of music

youtube.com/watch?v=1Uq30FeeLTM

Good lad.

youtube.com/watch?v=qVUeEH3pZt4

youtube.com/watch?v=zwgjM-teND8

Blacks are less than 13% of the U.S. population, and yet they are 31% of all fatal police shooting victims, and 39% of those killed by police even though they weren’t attacking.

24% of blacks and Latinos had force used against them by the NYPD, compared to only 17% of whites.

The stop rate for blacks was 3,400 stops per 10,000 residents higher than the white stop rate. The Latino stop rate was 360 stops higher.

Blacks were 127% more likely to get frisked and 76% more likely to get searched than whites; Latinos, 43% more likely to get frisked and 16% more likely to get searched.
And yet, frisked blacks were 42% less likely to be found with a weapon than frisked whites; Latinos, 32% less likely.

Blacks aged 18-25 are less likely than whites to have used marijuana in the last 12 months

And yet, black arrest rates for marijuana are astronomically higher—and the disparity is only getting worse

In Seattle in 2002, “African Americans constituted 16% of observed drug dealers for the five most dangerous drugs but 64% of drug dealing arrests for those drugs

Once arrested, blacks are more likely to remain in prison awaiting trial than whites; in some places, they are 33% more likely to be detained while awaiting trial than whites.

A study in Georgia in the 1980s found that more than 20% of black defendents convicted of murdering white victims received the death penalty. However, only 8% of whites who killed whites and 1% of blacks who killed other blacks received the death penalty

Blacks are frequently illegally excluded from serving on juries. “For example in Houston County, Alabama, 8 out of 10 African Americans qualified for jury service have been struck by prosecutors from serving on death penalty cases.”

Whites are 78% more likely to be accepted to the same university as equally qualified people of color. Emphasis on “equally qualified

youtube.com/watch?v=wv-34w8kGPM
i don't want
anybody else
when i think about you
i touch myself

its time to wake up...
the majeesstiiiic
youtube.com/watch?v=gMyanZNdptc

Swedes truly are fascinating creatures

I feel like Sup Forums's days are numbered. We're going to be displaced and forced to either migrate to /bant/ or Sup Forums.

Could Putin be a paid shill working for the Russian government?

Solzhenitsyn was a bitter kulak liar. Shame he survived the gulag.

Culture of Critique, ironically enough, might be the most accurate critique of Jews and Jewish methodology in all of history.
It's so concise while also being very thorough. Never a dull moment, even after reading about Jewry in other forms of literature.

Good Chinese post, but I don't really see how he has any ground to criticize liberal-democracy as a whole in enabling artificial equality. Liberal-democracies are capable of providing non-arbitrary, equal, treatment towards all its citizens without equalizing them in outcome.
>"the west" from an eastern perspective
China is a Communist country.

Can't beat the Luke.

that may be true
my point about the book still stands tho
i agree mate
after just 30 pages i unironically thought i was a shame hitler didn't kill them all

thenewprogressive.net/ultimate-white-privilege-statistics/
usnews.com/news/blogs/at-the-edge/2015/05/06/institutional-racism-is-our-way-of-life
dosomething.org/us/facts/11-facts-about-racial-discrimination

STOP Sup Forums GENOCIDE TODAY.
DEMOGRAPHICS ARE DESTINY. DOG BLESS.

love weed

/bant/? Nah. Not a fan.

the final Sup Forums redpill: bane was the good guy and batman was the bad guy

never even met a jew
can't imagine they're that bad

something's outside my window

What's your favourite song of his?

looks like a white willy with a black finger rapped around it

Woah... Why did the Jews oppress themselves using gommunism? Makes you think:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisemitism_in_the_Soviet_Union

What about CIA?

too much of a fucking idiot to read academic papers

I've known one well enough to get jewed, also the lad in Thailand got jewed by a different jew. However this is all just pure coincidence.

Hmm yes, I forgot that everyone is just a naturally equal unit and that there eventual difference in outcome must then be from an institutional source. Maybe there is a reason that blacks are arrested, expelled, suspended, pulled over, etc... more.

stayed up all night browsing and arguing on the chon
what am i like

Crystallize this shit, Muhammed.
Am I supposed to respond about 30,000 characters?
We've been at it for two full threads and you can't just post links, at least green text certain portions.
We're not at pubmed.

>cia plane crashes
>cia was behind 9/11

wrote a few academic papers t b h

so how do you justify whites getting off lighter despite committing the same crime

Haven't found it yet.
youtube.com/watch?v=L_kNC6GyJFM

they're often full of garbage just obfuscating the bit I need

Pattern recognition based on attributes fairly attributed to groups of like-natured people.

Define academic

i'm not asking you to immediately respond. just maybe read and think about what they say? there's a shit ton of stuff in there

Dinner

Doesn't that usually have to do with prior convictions

Because most of the time, it wasn't the same crime, nor was it even "getting off lighter"

umm my field was compsci so everything was concise but complete sweetie x

youtube.com/watch?v=KNPzlFivd3M
HAIL MOSLEY

published in a few compsci conferences and journals

Have you ever tried defending the "Blacks commit more crimes than other races" line?
It's always defended by the left/blacks from a "it must be someone ELSE'S fault, not theirs".
A terribly child-like way of approaching academia (to attack anything other than the guilty).

>nazi salute

Cringe. Pretty sure Mosley was anti-Nazi.