Can you hit this target at 500 yards away after only 3 shots to sight in your weapon?

Can you hit this target at 500 yards away after only 3 shots to sight in your weapon?

It's black.
How can I miss?

500 yards away? Ok faggot

sure

Get off Sup Forums you POG.

Depends on the rifle/scope I'm using.

I was 0351 infantry

Ugh.

A plain old ironsight on an m16

Change in elevation? Windage?

Yes but I wasn't very good at 500. Table II+ is where it's at

>500 yards
>huge target
>scope

Figure it out. Can you hit the target?

But can you stand?

Well, those are the deciding factors sherlock, and this is your scenario. 10% chance I would get a hit in 3 shots with an m16 running iron sights.

If it's a 50mph crosswind and a 200 foot elevation change then no. If it's relatively calm and relatively flat then yes.

>needing 3 shots to sight your gun
obviously army meat-shield

I wonder how many people here even have a gun that can shoot accurately to 500yds.

My 7mm rem mag likely could. It'd be a bit of a crap shoot tbh.

Do whatever you want faggot, just hit the target at 500 yards

Stop being a bitch and hit the target at 500 yards. The fuck is wrong with you? Figure it out

Op is clearly a no guns or let me guess...you own a 12ga.

Implying I need three shots to sight

>"i can hit a target at 500 yds if i use birdshot"
-OP

depends on what gun im using.

Figure it out

Probably? I was a pretty good shot back in the military.

What do you mean, "figure it out?"
Do you know how many different types of rifles I could use for a 500m target? Not to mention scopes, elevation, wind speed, weather.
>inb4 "Figure it out"
These are major elements that can decide on whether or not I am even able to hit the target or not.
I hope to God you're not military. If you are, I hope you're E3 at the most.

YES DRILL SERGEANT!

Probably.

I used to be an E-5. Figure it out

Same here, I was in nam

Thanks for your service

easily with my remington 700 sps tac. .308 win

My 9mm probably could

Depends if I'm in an 11th floor hotel room or not

Riiiight.

Jesus Christ E5, you? Wow I'm actually shocked. I hope you were ARMY. What was your MOS?

It's an uzi

>figure it out
Easy. I'll just fly this bitch up to it.
Check. Mate.

I feel terrible that the people back at home didn't have the heart that you guys did. If it wasn't for washington, you guys could have cleaned up that mess.

If you don't mind me asking, which branch? Did you like the m14?

Marines 03 infantry

Regardless, no fucking way. 500 yards is close to the top of the effective range with a 5.56.

Good God, I'm glad you're not in the service. Keep it that way.

Umm no faggot, 500 yards is plenty of room. I got 4 expert awards in marksmanship at 500 yards with no problem. Yea that doesn't mean anything except bullshit now but the 5.56 is totally effective at 500 yards is my point

That's what I said. Uzi 5.56

easily

I'm not saying that a 5.56 can't hit that, I know it can and it has been used effectively to much longer distances by professionals.

I'm saying a 9mm will not.

HAHA! This faggot doesn't even know or understand the definition of effective range of weapons and thinks it's an arbitrary point where accuracy goes from 100% to almost zero after that.

But it's an uzi 9mm

And I'm going to need your clothes.

what about his boots?

Quite a few people seem to think you're a faggot who doesn't know their ass from their elbow

Sarah Conner?

IT'S NOT A TUMOR!

yeah, actually probably the 2nd and 3rd.. I keep my weapons zeroed and sighted in at 100, so its just a matter of dialing my scope to the right range using my sight in sheets I have already premade.

That's what you get when these people think real guns function like they do in shooter games.

Maybe, but I might be underestimating how much is 500 yards, since I don't use a shit metric system.

This guy could.

~457 m

how often did you get to blow shit up

457 meters or so. Essentially half a kilometer.

Once at the school. We got to make shape charges and a homemade claymore, also the little gay ass rocket that shoots out and blows up enemy wires on a beach

You bet I can. And you know why? Because I'm White Trash. I'm at least 50 lbs overweight and I watch shows like American Sniper and Duck Dynasty. My entire wardrobe is made up of camo clothing, shit that's orange or neon yellow and black t-shirts. I've never been in the military but I know an unusual amount about military vehicles and procedures. I'm a prepper, and I have several guns that i go out to "the range" with and often get turned away because I'm intoxicated and belligerent. But they'll always let be back because I spend nearly half my wages there. The other half is spent on lottery tickets. When I get upset my voice instantly goes to the loudest possible volume, and I get red faced and sweaty and out of breath just standing. I drive a Hemi. I have a "daily carry" and fantasize about shooting niggers, but I'll never have the guts to actually do it. When I load the gallons of mountain dew I buy weekly from wal-mart or costco, I try to stare people I find suspicious down, but they pay no attention to me. If they see me looking, I quickly look away. I have a girlfriend that I'm never not in a fight with. She's a fat dirty blonde at at least a deuce and a half and wears clothes that are several sizes too small because the only size of clothes that fit her is a moomoo. I have a son or stepson who has spiky hair and rides around the neighborhood on an ATV. He's about 12 and has nearly died at least 20 times, and swears like a sailor on leave. All of our phones are prepaid from the PCS store because Boost is that nigger store.

I can hit that target because I'm white trash, and proud of it.

>Can you hit this target at 500 yards away after only 3 shots to sight in your weapon?

(has an AK)

S...s.Shut up OP....

lel

>Yards
>Metric system

Go to sleep buddy.

It honestly is surprising how many people like this I've met are absolutely brilliant at shooting. I think it's an entire category of autism that doesn't get addressed.