How are East Asians perceived in your country?

How common are East Asians in your country?
How are they perceived?
Are they well-off there?

Half of the prisoners in Macau are not Chinese.

>Japan
Industrial, smart, technology, cool
>Korea
Probably the same as Japan but to a lesser degree on all of it
>China
Industrial, evil, thieves, commies

how is china evil

Is dis nigga srs?

>Japan
Smart, good with technology and entertainment, weird
>China
Evil and third world
>South Korea
Literally who
>Best Korea
Hell on earth led by a fatass

idk about taiwan

never heard.

Is there enough space in macau for the prisoner?

What would Confucius say?

>>Japs
50\50
Some think of them as good, polite and smart.
Some just mistake them with yakuts, mongols, kazakhs and other cunt-eyed fellow asians.
A lot of young people like anime or at least appreciate jap culure. Kamikaze and sepukku jokes about japs are memes here.
>>China
Unpredictable maybe ally. Sort of "you have tons of manpower and you are world's factory, we have automatic grenade launchers and fucked amount of resources. Made to coexist"
Very communal, very zergish, but we buy a lot from their market, and their production slowly gains in quality. Little precent are afraid of chinese. They are often seen in unis also. Sort of witty and very strange.
>Korea
We have a shitton of Koreans, a fucking diaspora. Not criminals, but rather close-knit community. Generally ok, hardworking and KIM.
Also North Korea jokes.

confucius should not be separated from morality

not as if what would jesus do but how does this fit into the moral point of the society

>chinese posts

so the idea isn't confucius gave china morality

so how he fits into the whole schema is irrelevant

are chinese moral like the west, absolutely not, they take care of their own and there is a retributive stance of the society that punishes those that acts in an egoistic fashion

there is some major incompatibility, of course in this case as a banana person i cannot condone it nor does many chinese people but how do you fight moral decadence

>third world
Their GDP per capita is only a thousand dollars below Russia despite literally having a population nine and half times as larger.

And Russia's a shithole Zhang.

Asians are percieved to be somewhat barbaric, because of their food choice - dogs, bugs & etcs.
On other hand they're also obidient and diligent.

What do Israelis think of Japan

too many shameless assholes in china due to the lack of education,but the young generations are much better.

Really advanced, but also really weird.

they are all the same, but chinese are gross and breed like rats

i wonder why people think we are weird

have you seen the hentai thread on /gif/?
you niggas can be hella weird

for us, Gaijins look all weird. why not? Japanese grown oversea are even weird in terms of how they think and act.

t. foreskin muncher

Japan: smart, weird, orderly, perfectionists
China: smart, weird, powerful, materialistic
S. Korea: smart, weird, angry, perfectionists

Japan love United States
China and Korea hate United States

actually USA is a GOD of China/Korea like you

Most ignorant Mexicans here will just call any Asian a "Chinito"

damn wth thats some fallout new vegas shit right there

We had some Vietnamese when we wuz gommunism. Had one fella in a neighboring hood. Poor guy, so far away from home, and not even in a country better than his.

The man rescued them, but they wanted to die. So when they got out, they decided to return the favor and let him die not of suicide. To them, death is sweet release and they were doing him a favor.

He prolonged their suffering, but they still ended his. The Chinese work in mysterious ways, but you can wrap you are head around it if u think about it long enough. Reli med me tink.

you mean viets, thais and flips?
i haven't met any east asians that aren't tourists.

They're all the same. Subhumans with zero creativity and necessary tools for (((them))) to end the white race onto our country.

>Most ignorant Mexicans

So all Mexicans?

xD so funny lol

Low effort replies to low effort nation's.

I don't need to bother explaining myself to some uneducated Canadian.
Grow up, leaf. Leave the ignorance to the Americans.

>Japan
GOD
>Korea
i don't know
>China
Evil

>How common are East Asians in your country?
there are some Chinese people here, Japanese and Koreans are pretty much non-existent
>How are they perceived?
most people are either completely neutral or slightly positive towards them
>Are they well-off there?
no idea honestly

Japan:Hentai country(But I like Hentai Media in my country)
South Korea:They are so like Japan however they are not same.I like 대한민국(South Korea) bery much(But I don't like K pop and history issue with Japan). I'm interstead in 文在寅 about that how he rule the country than now.
China:Big scale country and I'm affraid them because they will the reader in the future world instead of America.

China is the best.

Japanese and Koreans eat dogs.

Japanese are also very gay, pic related.

t. Chang

Getting lazy user. You are getting worse by the day. What's happening?

>Korea
Digusting
>Japan
Disgusting
>China
Amazing place with great hard working and intelligent people. Beautiful country and truely the best ally

The Japanese never eats a dog.

There are no dogs, cats and pigeons in the city of China. All animals are in the kitchen of the restaurant.

>t.Chang

Just i can say China is Evil.

Based Paki