archiveofourown.org/works/11798901
archiveofourown.org/works/11778270
archiveofourown.org/works/11923920
archiveofourown.org/works/12323790
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

get the lobotomy, yes.

keep it its cute

But wouldn't a vagina be cuter?

What's the word again for that thing where the remnants of the dick try to prolapse back out into their original shape and you have to sit there and mop up all the blood and push it back inside of you

Seconded.

It's super cute, looks really smooth like it feels great in your mouth.

Keep it, it's not worth it. Removing it is like removing a clitoris.

What's the point of that? The good thing about an MtF is the dick. Without it, you're just a regular female, and probably not a top tier one.

Think of it like this: you could be a bad female with a fake, dry, shallow pussy, or a great MtF with a nice, fun to play with cock.

this

Why do people do this to themselves. Has to be the most pathetic thing on earth

don't care, would smash either way

Keep it

Keep it. Also post moar.

>Should I post the pasta or kill myself? Im op and Im a faggot of course Ill post the pasta.

Keep it, the healing process is painful and complicated and many MtFs deeply regret it.

what is that

As a straight man ... I will grudgingly say this... I'd come closer to having sex with someone with a pens that was as feminine as you are, than I would with a person with a fake pussy

Why don't you cut it and then off with your head as well?...

Bumping. Requesting full frontal nude with your cock hard and poking out

/thread

a period

God, I love shecock. Keep it.

How fucking stupid are all of you?

Same shit, every fucking day, ig/fb fap threads, rekt threads, the same copy pasta every fucking day

What the fuck is going on with this dumpster of a Sup Forumsoard, why is everyone a massive faggot

Nothing new ever crops up, same shit and newfag a keep believing this shit. Been here since 2008 and it was shit, never this shit.

Here's a tip, don't fucking post, lurk moar, stop commenting stupid shit on really crappy bait

Sage and fuck you op

But what if i want to do this for Me? I'm not trying to please anyone else, I'm doing it because it's the last remnant of a life I want to forget, plus it is so scary using the ladies room while having a cock

keep it, it's easier to stimulate, and won't be a perpetual hurting open wound.

Post a sexy video

Nah that's the cheeky euphemism trannies use so they can pretend the agony of having your dick split itself apart from inside of you is just part of being female

In which case do whatever makes you feel best.

Don't rush the choice tho; that you had some doubt needs to be considered and understood.

I post it all the time because I'm fucking worried about what to do, it's my dick we're talking about. I don't like it but if I regret the surgery I can't go back

Id say go for it if it doesnt put you in life long debt

Please keep it... A feminine cock is better than a surgical hatchet wound. Please don't ruin a good thing

yeah if you dont like it just take it off you'll probably be a really cute looking girl

Well shit, now I'm back to wanting one again

Its cute, and you will derive nothing but pain and high maintenance in the form of cleaning and bills. Keep it, your not only cuter with it, your yourself

Keep it and show us more

fpbp

That's what stalls are for... Sit and pee and you'll be just fine you're over thinking simple things

No man it's gonna love you because you have a fake disgusting vagina, but your cute penis yes, I want to fuck you and suck your cute penis only if you have a penis

op just do what you want dont rely on Sup Forums for it every one here is a closet fag or just creepy

ironic when im one of them

Somebody post the reassignment regrets and the fact IT IS REQUIRED you fuck your hold for about 4 hours a day for the rest of your life.

Well this is another issue, my bf loves my dick, we're talking about getting married rn and he said he wouldn't like it if I had the snip.

Which do you feel would make you happy?

>>should i downgrade from master gender
no

archiveofourown.org/works/11798901

archiveofourown.org/works/11778270

archiveofourown.org/works/11923920

archiveofourown.org/works/12323790

Also the surgery will leave you in so much pain and agony... It's just not worth it. Also your cock does not define who you are same as having a vagina does officially make you female.

*hole also I forgot to mention the vagina hairballs

lol that's a shoop, or simply a female.
most of the surgeries I've seen... don't look like this.

if its like that then dont cut it off then you retarded shit head

As a straight male, I would not have sex with you if you had a plastic surgery vag. I would def suck your dick though

pic carman kasper

yeah if ya do your research youll end up with a nice looking one

Seriously this... DON'T DO IT!!!

TO ME ALL OF THIS SHIT SOUNDS LIKE SOMEONE WHOSE GLORIFYING FUCKING AN OPEN WOUND!!!
grosses me the hell out.
dilation and all that shit, yuck

a fake one and a real one arnt to far apart

If you're really willing to do all the work and maintenance that comes with cutting off your dick, then go ahead.

But you must be really sure about it, mate.

At least let me swallow it before you get rid of it

keep it, that's the cutest dick I've ever seen

It's not trust me

If you've been taking hormone shit your sperm is dead so yes it is useless but still keep it cause you'd get more pleasure from a penis than a fake vagina

DO IT OP CUT OFF YOUR DICK YOU DON'T FUCKING DESERVE TO HAVE ONE

What do you want to do with it? If your main reason to get rid of it is because of someone/you think others would prefer you without it then don't. If you are gonna do it though, wait a decade or so. Lots of medical advancements being made there, waiting could give you a 'real' looking vagina and not a glorified wound between your legs.

Keep it. Most transwomen regret surgery and wish they could go back, suicide rates also go up slightly.
Also I'm a straight man and just attracted to femininity, I care more about personality not what's between the legs. But honestly, I wouldn't want to get with a post-transgender. Their 'vaginas' looks gross and they get hair balls and pus leakage, and the idea of fucking a flesh wound freaks me out. I imagine it's even grosser for a girl to think about going down on it. You're better off just keeping it.

keep it and you can still do stuff like this, unless you don't like thrusting

Cut your dick, you don't need it. If you think regular guys will fuck you, do it then.

not sure if this is the right thread but how do I pull the skin down?
it hurts when I try to pull down the skin
not looking for circumcision just yet.

suckable.

how the fuck do you remove a dick? what will there be??

100% this. You're just sub-par female without a real vagina if you remove the dick. Any dude who actually wants to fuck you would probably rather you had it.

whats with hung dudes turning into trapos?

Keep it, the results of the surgery aren't worth it. I saw a screencap of a story of someone who got it chopped and it was disgusting and horrifing.

wildcard

lose the dick but keep the balls

I don't know why I'm like this

Also, it's hella girthy too

keep it .

why not just destroy cunt?

Kik?

>straight man
>sex with someone with a penis

If anything I want the balls gone regardless if I keep my cock, my balls are evil and poison me with testosterone and I have to use super strong cancer pills to kill them. Without balls I'll end up looking even more feminine and curvy

The tiny useless peen is the best part.

Seriously that's a gorgeous cock please don't cut it off...

After some thought and reading a lot of theses replies, I think I'll keep mine. Too much money, apparently it hurts, also it does look really good on you. Honestly if you believe it will make you feel better go for it.

I want to grab it and suck it T_T

Are you gay, straight, bi, or pan?

They gotta become a alpha traps so they can trick and dominate cocklette men

I second the balls being removed.

but if you have balls and no dick you'll still yearn for release, but the only way to get off will be butt stuff

My hypothesis isn't that it's the surgery that causes the suicide rate. It's finality of the transformation. Think of why people do male-female or vice versa.

There's a lot of talk of male brain female brain wrong gender blah blah blah. I think the main reason is that when people feel unhappy they are prone to make drastic changes to feel better. For a beta male guy who can't get laid it's either this or self-improvement through diet, exercise or learning game to interact better with women. Which route you decide to go is ultimately pointless and completely up to circumstances. The brain will rationalize, and give itself to the process because at least now there is hope.

Going post-op is likely the final step in this process (after coming out, hormones etc etc). Once you realize you can't go any further you start to detach from the PROCESS and are back where you were before. Can I accept myself now? For most people nothing has really changed intrinsically about their thinking patterns. The answer is still no. With no other resort you plummet lower and lower even further than before because "I tried and it didn't work!". Self-attack, victim thinking follow and finally suicide once you are no longer able to cope.

Moral of the story: Self-acceptance is the key. OP probably wouldn't have even needed to go trans if he learned self-acceptance before but it isn't too late now.

Don't do it

All I do now is butt stuff, I'm engaged to a man

never get an unnecessary surgery

dude... propaganda garbage is what this is. How the fuck is a fleshwound gonna feel better than the real deal? The "man" who wrote this is a grade AA faggot.

HAHAHA topkek !

Rather fuck a tranny with a dick than a faggot with a flesh wound pretending its a pussy.

Keep it if you are gay, bi, or pan. If you get a wife and want to have kids you still can.

Just breathe air until the demons are gone
Just drink water until the demons are gone
Just dig earth until the demons are gone
Then we can burn fire forever
For the demons will have found their homeI wasn't ready boys arent supposed to do that it bled so much plungers arent dildos
Children's lives are sacred
Nah blah back sheep

>Resistance isn't futile
Never gonna give you up
Don't mutilate genitals
>This is not good. I hope you realize masturbating and fetishes are stifling to your overall health when indulged like this.
I am drinking dragonfruit mega c
>Celebrating women's form accepted
>Modifying body to resemble women's for superficial reasons unacceptable
I would fuck her right in the pussy
>This is depiction of children having sex
>i have fapped to worse
This is clearly an attack on our womens self esteem and privacy. I like it
> no way whiteboi
Jist use your fist
Poor penis enlargement victims
Wow r34 gets me hards
>i love roleplaying
Whatever's healthy
>get help suicides never am option
Get help we love you
I support trump
Love
Trust
The bad guys cant beat us with those things
I need help
Keep your penis happy
>Masturbating infrequently is adequate

Keep it, more fun anyways.

Can we see nudes?

He licks it too lol fucking gross

I wouldn't fuck you either way, but if you really want to cut off you're penis and have a open wound go for it.

>Hella girthy too
>Hella girthy
>Hella
Op, where you at? Im 209