Why are Russians so bad?

>The survivor agreed to share her story with us
>Elsa Schmidt was twelve years old when the Soviet Union rolled into Berlin. As a young girl in a Germany that was losing the war, she saw her country slowly be destroyed
>"I had two male friends, Hans and Alex. Both were my age, and had been in Hitler Youth. Hans was terrified of rumors we heard about the Russians, that they were butchering every German male they captured. Alex thought they were lies. Hans stole my bicycle, rode west, and surrendered to the Americans. Alex stayed in Berlin. Alex was smashed in the head by a Russian and they drove over his unconscious body, laughing, or so his mother told me later."
>"When the Russians arrived, it was chaos. Never have I seen people half as cruel and merciless. The rapes were so numerous. I saw girls as young as six and women as old as eighty get raped right in front of my eyes. I was raped, too. If you resisted, they raped you harder."
>"There was a field outside of Berlin, we called it the Rape Field. They would drag us there and have their way with us for hours at a time, then tell us to walk back to the city. Women died there."
>"One day, Americans somehow heard about the field and came there in a car. I thought 'at last! We're rescued! The Americans aren't dogs like the Russians!' They got into an argument with the Russians, who screamed at them in their dog language and shot bullets into the air. The Americans got scared and ran away, and we were raped extra hard that day."

bbc.com/news/world-europe-39912104

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Osoaviakhim
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_memory_syndrome
bbc.com/news/world-europe-39912104
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You fuck with the bull you get the horns, Germany knew what would become of it once it invaded.

Fucking savages. About time we change our flag to stop us being associated with them.

Mein gott, never forget the 24793806425 rapes.

I don't know, these fucking people have no soul. I always thought people were overexaggerating about Russians until I started playing online games.

Russians are by far the most degenerate people on this Planet. As soon as Russians play an online game it gets ruined. They play like clinically retarded people, they can't speak English and they ate notorious cheaters. Just do a search for "Russian" on any forum of any game. Everyone hates them. The worst part is the cheating. They always cheat, even if it doesn't make sense to cheat, Im not kidding you. These people have no soul.

Yeah, sure. Associate their behaviour in video games with that in real life.

Not trying to justify what the Russians did but the germans did exactly the same when they were the aggressors. Rape was widespread on the Eastern front both the Germans and Russians did it on a grand scale.

Not to mention that during war rape is sadly a rather common occurrence. In fact you tanks weren't that better, since of the Western Allies you raped the most.Even going so far that in French harbor towns they'd say that with the Germans you had to keep the men inside, but with the Americans you had to keep your women inside

On a side note, while female rape in war is widely reported it is speculated that male rape is almost as high as female rape, but that it never gets reported by its victims.

> Germany knew what would become of it once it invaded
>Russians raped their way through Poland, Hungary, etc as well

>They always cheat
Dont let me start talking about Germans back in css
Also projecting behaviour in online game on a whole nation is manchild tier. I am actually ashamed playing with my countrymen, because they are worse than 9fags, and always have the urge to write in chat and excessively use emojis. Still doesn't mean every German is a pleb

Invading France through Belgium (when you already share a long border with France) is also cheating, and Germans did it twice.

boo hoo, russians and games are such an overblown meme

for several years i've played a bunch of mmos and multiplayer games across european servers, and russians are far from the biggest problems

passive-aggresive germans, drunk brits, superiority-complex swedes, whiny americans that bitch so much that one wishes one didn't understand english

but somehow it's easier to blame russians because of the current western vs russia political climate eh?

нaци́cтcкий хyйлó

Blame the Germans. I'm not justfying what Russia did but everyone knew they were animals before, so why feign shock?

It's basically like going up to a bees nest and kicking it. You're going to get stung and people around you who had nothing to do with kicking the nest are going to get stung.

>my countrymen
Yea right..
Look who's talking.. The french guys have been known to be horrible players since WC II. I still remember how people immediately wrote "gg" in WC III if they had a French guy in their Team and it really was "gg" in 98% of the causes. You are like Russians without the cheating.

>74821439
Der Krautisch Jude von Soros is at it again

>I am actually ashamed playing with my countrymen
Found the leftfag

Russians are absolute subhumans. Russia was a mistake

Look who takes it too personally. And of course I must be an auslender or leftyfag.

yeah keep reinforcing the stereotype that i mentioned

funny you mentioned wciii
you know in 8 years of playing dota, i've met many bad players of different nations,
but the biggest annoyance i've ever had was from passive-aggresive whiny german kids

this is why no one cares about r*ssian suffering.

The germans rape their way through eastern europe, even at low estimates it's figured that the wehrmacht probably had a rape count in the millions.
The eastern front was the worst place to be a human in the last couple centuries, folks shouldn't be looking for a moral dog in such a fight.

I don't approve of violence agaisnt young, elderly, women or non-combatants in general, but considering that these Russians went through litteral hell because of Germans I don't think you can expect of them to show any mercy.

People forget, that soviets not only include russians, but also hohols, churkas and tajiks. Blaming Russians for soviet atrocities doesn't make sense at all

>video games

Reports are that von Braun and other checmical scientists fled from the north towards Munich to surrender to the Americans rather than be found by the Russians. They would've been brutally beaten and decapitated in front of their family and friends. Russians have no souls. They took the SS Argentina to New York city and assimilated quite well.

Based pyccиa

Mhhh yea our liberator, t-thanks I guess for Dresden and ...

>They got into an argument with the Russians, who screamed at them in their dog language and shot bullets into the air. The Americans got scared and ran away, and we were raped extra hard that day."

I had a hearty laugh.

>scientists afraid of maltreatment
haha real funny
they fled west cuz they wanted to live comfortably, not because they feared their lives.

But you're wrong.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Osoaviakhim

>Hans stole my bicycle
Kek

Treat the Russians like subhumans, lock them in cages, conduct medical experiments on them, massacre millions of their people, lay waste to their country.

The Germans were asking for it. They bred a kind of hatred that is unquenchable. Yes, the red army committed atrocities in other nations as well, but nowhere was it as prevalent as Germany.

Gee, I wonder why the Russians would be upset

Really gets the noggin joggin

Hot

Forget my pic

i thought we were friends sweden ;_;

>click on link of OP
>"Emmanuel Macron to be sworn in as French president"
>now doubt of realism of OPs post
Russians did nothing wrong. Except mh17.

Oh but Russians doing the same thing to everyone else nearby constantly up to that point earns no bad karma?

>mh17
it was Oinkrane

You know thats the topic of this thread, stupid leaf

No.

It was a soutwestern russian, they are mostly ethnically ukrainian. It was indeed an Ukrainian

>My country got invaded, better rape this six-year old, who can blame me, really

They never forgot Poltava and the winter war.

Do you know what affect is?

Butthurt be(a)lt mustn't miss in those threads ofc

Is this what they call Stockholm syndrome?

Don't treat german subhumans as equal people.

Its basically not like anything at all. Why should the Germans be blamed for something they did not do at this particular instant?

german subhumans started both world wars

>bbc.com
>bbc.com
>bbc.com
>bbc.com
Are you serious? This is proliberal source.

start shit get hit

>Why are Russians so bad
we are not that bad. it's just rape and kill someone for a revenge is so fun. you should try someday.

>Why would they do this?

>Just no reason for such behaviour

Why the fuck is everyone defending this?? Even Germans??? I can't believe how cucked this world can get.

When the glorious red army """"""" liberated """""""" my hometown it wasn't much diffirent from the OP.
They
>stole everything valuable from our family house
>destroyed all the fucking books
>raped my grandma, her sister and their mother

HURRR , Germany deserved it (especially these poor civillians), it was justified
What the fuck did my family and all the other families here do wrong then

>absolutely unprovoked agression

Let's be honest, it's not like Russian conscripts would've behaved any differently if the krauts hadn't gone full Slavdeath in Russia

>

Poor poor germans

>raped my grandma
So you're 1/4 Russian?

>They just didn't deserve it

If your family involved a son in the foreign units of the SS, chances are the guy raped some ruskies.
That's simply how shit went on the eastern front. Again, it was the worst place to be a human in the last couple centuries.

>literally no reason for such actions

kek. Americucks BTFO

>It was the Germans fault we did this!
>*rapes and plunders his way across the rest of Slavland, but it's still the Germans fault...somehow*

germans poisoned the water

germans are evil subhumans

germans started both world wars

germans are subhumans

What are you talking about? What slavland? Poles were among those who was storming Berlin among with ukrainians and belorussians, or you found some else slavlands there?

This girl never had a chance to give an interview for british magazine

Mey be we should ask those odessits about german liberation from bolshevism? They look pretty excited.

Also:
When did she told it to you? When she already was old? If yes, when read this fucking article:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_memory_syndrome

+15

We actually better ask that girl. Looks like she's having good time with Hans

Nigger thats war, what do you expect? Happens by both sides

>bbc.com/news/world-europe-39912104
Lel. Has anyone actually clicked it?

>why would russians be like that?

It's hard to compare WW2 Soviets with todays russians. Also, each and every side in that war has commited terrible war crimes.
Other than that, I do believe that some cultures produce more scum than others. It's all about the enviroment you were raised in. From my experience it seems strongly correlated with the standard of living. The most pleasant people i've met so far were scandinavians and the british. I also have very positive expeirence with our northern neighbours, the Austrians. That doesn't mean there aren't great russian people or terrible norwegians, but the percentages are probably very different.

german subhumans started both world wars

Get into a uniform to fight for your glorious Stalin.

I wonder what German children are being taught about the violent expulsions of all the native Germans beyond the Oder Neisse Line from the Soviets, not only inside the Wiemar Republic old border line but also in former Prussia and other lands

How people who didn't belong nor voted the Nazis came to be hunted down. How the red menace destroyed all of their cities, including the beautiful Koeningsberg, in which they tore down 95% of the beatiful Germanic buildings (including a huge Castle in the centre of the city) and replaced it concrete abomination blocs (guess what now, the biggest tourist attraction of Kaliningrad today is the old small preserved German buildings district)

I mean I never liked Germans but what what happened to them after WW2 was vicious war crime without any repercussions for the assailants who supposedly represented the good side

They fought for their survival, you just should to realize what occupation was like if people chose Stalin instead of germans.

>How the red menace destroyed all of their cities, including the beautiful Koeningsberg
>implying it weren't allies who bobmed the shit out of German cities
>be literal wehraboo

Let's say we payed 27mln lifes to do that. Such price can buy anything.

This is reflected in everything. For example, Austrians are much calmer on the roads than us. The British too, but I will probably get called out on this by some Brit that never tried to drive in one of the countries in the Balkans. Video games are also an example of this although some in this thread disagree. When I was in London I was also amazed by how the British always stand in line when for example, going onto a bus.

Not mentioned ever, but such stories live on because 1/3 of families have grandparents from such Gebiete.
Feeling with you too, greek friend.

Wouldn't give the Communists blame for example for destroying Königsberg, we were defending it to the last bullet and it was already in ruins before the Red Army got there. And I am somehow glad that there are no German buildings in city of a thousand years without any German blood living in it.

fuck off subhuman

germans started both world wars

Oh yeah, like Canadians would do any better against something like that.

Germany has gotten revenge by building the strongest economy in the world.

>Not mentioned ever, b
look at this germ parasite liar

germans are subhumans
fuck germany

Too bad fighting for survival did not work out for those.
Is it true Stalin had Soviet prisoners of war executed after the war for cowardry?

Also, why not fight for survival in a uniform? I can rationally understand the glorification of the Red Army, but not of partisans.

maybe don't invade them and slaughter/rape millions of their people

If my grandfather were alive, I asked him only one thing. Why so few?

also the strongest turkish community outside of turkey

I wonder who many qts he liberated in germany

I love you Russia for fighting the fascist beast...but seriously you need to work on video game etiquette.

Russians don't give a shit about your stupid millennial comment, dickbag

The Russian knew how subhuman those were. During the Cold War, the Soviet army sent just them to fight off any rebellion, knowing that ethnic Russians would not be able to treat Hungarians, Balts, Czechs as bad as these did.

Nice tits though, b
I prefer mena qts though

you can't rape a woman if you can't penetrate her