Pokemon box 5: Last OP didn't count correctly edition

Pokemon box 5: Last OP didn't count correctly edition.

Previous thread:
Requests welcome.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

requesting snivy again

>
>not using lynx or Opera 12

Sure thing.

user you get me! Would you have a limit on how long the trainers could stay? I could see myself living in the mountains and coming to your in and staying for a week before going back out (also are you part of the discord ? )

anyone got any Roselia?

any plant pokemon would be good

also, just get a daki if you want one
get what you want in life, if you can

what about plantbug?

GRENINJA ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

requesting a pokemon using sunny day or dive

Got me gud
Seriously tho: who in their right mind doesn't main a FF fork like waterfox or palemoon?
Opera hasn't been good for years now
Chrome is unironically botnet.
>inb4 ungoogled chromium or inox. No one wants to manually update all their extensions
Lynx works for browsing bbs but otherwise it's trash

Sure thing.

this isn't the paranoia board, that's Sup Forums

ummm maybe? depends what it looks like

Yeah, I was honestly joking when I said lynx or Opera 12. Opera 12 is good but so many sites intentionally don't work with it.
Lynx is good for reading, but not for a lot of sites. I use lynx to read some documentation sometimes.
I honestly just use Firefox itself. I use Chromium for gmail and youtube since Google purposely makes their products work best in their browser. Wish I had no google account, but I do.
But I do genuinely avoid Javascript: I disable Sup Forums's native extension.

It's not paranoia if it's proven to be true.

Look at that waste, they need to put a bucket underneath her and use that for fertilizer.

like a cute mantis
combined with an orchid flower

caring about what people use and acting like you're superior for using something else is the epitome of obnoxious
it's why i stopped browsing Sup Forums

Ehh! I was thinking of it as like a pit-stop, I didn't think of someone trying to stay for a long time.
It doesn't seem very proper to kick someone out, but I don't want people to start living here.
I was thinking it would be free, but maybe I'll charge trainers (a lot) if they stay more than two nights or something so it becomes impractical to overstay their welcome.

>also are you part of the discord ?
No I don't really use discord, but if you want to take this conversation there post an invite.

I'm in love with Lurantis!

oh yeah...i could get into that very much so.

Not that guy but -

THIS IS A LINK TO THE POKEMON BOX DISCORD
discord
.gg/n6XjW

>caring about what people use and acting like you're superior for using something else is the epitome of obnoxious
That in itself isn't obnoxious: what's obnoxious is doing it without proof, citations, or objective reasoning. So I understand why you left. I don't know where else I'd talk about tech though. Sup Forums is full of shitty phoneposters and consumerism, but the few good threads are so unlike anything else elsewhere.

Oh thats totally fine! i would never over stay my welcome that's worse then kicking some one out for sure id be fine with staying for a night then being on my way would just make me want to wear myself out and work harder so i could come back sooner !
And I'd love to take it there i think i can invite and if not could you post the invite! ( my name is naru on there!)

Protip for a better youtube experience:
Subscribe to the rss feed for all the youtube channels you like, then watch the videos using mpv and youtube-dl.
It's everything you want, without all of googles bullshit

me too

no, that in itself is pretty obnoxious regardless of proof or validity
im not objecting your claim that one browser is better than the other, they may very well be

More plants!

See

just for you

>no, that in itself is pretty obnoxious regardless of proof or validity
How is software to ever improve if people don't aspire to be better?

you're not improving software by acting like you're superior for using something you've deemed to be better, and then shunning people for using something else

I feel you on disabling JS. I set it to default deny in uMatrix, etc. but Sup Forums is just so much better when using the 4chanX and onee-chan scripts

There is a definite better browser, but which one depends on what you consider to be the most important criteria (criterion?): performance, customisation, security, or privacy/integrity.

Any more of a female trainer with her Pokemon?

Jesus I want that mantis to pray on me.

Sure.

>

I see. I never do that.

Thanks for posting the female trainers guys. I think I found my new fetish.

You're right, it may not be the best way to go about it.
The intent is still to get people to prioritize "better"- subjective, I know; and see why people recommend the alternative

It's a good fetish.

unsure if you're the same poster, but
>Seriously tho: who in their right mind doesn't main a FF fork like waterfox or palemoon?

sure, but that can be achieved in a much more friendly way