Party rockers in the house tonight

>tfw no gf

> literally nothing changes

objective truth. This is hell, after all

trips and Brian Wilson lives another 100 years

dubs and i hang myself to tokyo anal dynamite

He's coming for you, OP...

rolling

Lil Peep looks absolutely disgusting. I wish they never invented that life extension pill in 2060 when diabetes rates were at an all time high.

rolling

Ringo finally died, that pesky fuck.

fuck you asshole

Also how's the new Bowie album?

man I love classical music

It's great, we found out that he was actually hiding in a cabin in North Dakota with a spic mistress and their three children, and takes a life extension pill every few years to make a shitty new New New Wave album.

Kanye West is now regarded as the greatest composer of the 21st century.

shame though. taylor swift is a better composer but she like so many before her has been ignored by history because of her gender.

the follow up to 1. Outside? a shitty new wave album? fuck off.

What's a gender???

it's so that we're getting our second West presidency

just something from the history books.
people in the 20th century were classified as either "male" or "female" at birth based on the appearance of their genitals. this "gender" was seen as very important and determined much of your life choices.

How the fuck is Keith Richards still alive

interesting

Oh yeah I remember this in middle school social studies, wasn't there some sort of war or something?

The great gender war happened around 2039, about 10 years after the end of the 10-Year-Race-War of the late 2010s.

So glad the right side won. Imagine how awful it would be if people had to literally squeeze out new humans out of a hole in their groin area. Disgusting! So much nicer for the spider mother (pbuh) to rear all new babies so we don't have to.

>very soon

It's been 100 years when is the album coming out? I mean, I'm glad the unedited Pagan Poetry video got released but a New album would be nice.
>Caring about dadtrap
I'm surprised he didn't go to jail for when he killed Paul. Both of them.
You mean third right? He was impeached last time.
I remember my Dad fought in that war. I'm glad that intolerant fuck died.

They found extraterrestrial elements in his bloodstream which seem to prolong his life. They also found enough cocaine in his body to keep his heart beating for 507 years

I can't believe Trump was both the 45th and the 47th President. Dwayne Johnson really was that bad.

I can't believe that it's been 150 since the most influential album ever was made.

Bjork's been dead since 2047 after getting assasinated by an unknown assailant. Many believe it to be Grimes as Grimes hadnt been relevant for twenty years and lost any attractiveness once she hit 35 unlike Bjork who aged gracefully. Bjork also berated Grimes numerous times in the press which contributed to the waning of her popularity.
Lil Peep is now on the same level as Elvis Presley was in 2017. Respect the king.
Ringo apparently used a legal loophole created by Donald Trump in 2019 which basically made all murder of celebrities legal.
West the Second was a great president, especially his formation of the New Democrats shut the fuck up.
I hope your dad got his oppressive balls cut off

Didnt people finally realize Scaruffis true genius after his death and realize that Faust and Beefheart were really the greatest?

Fucking hell guys, I just found this hidden gem from the Sup Forumscore 100 years ago, man I wish I lived back then, while music was still good and not controlled by the government.

lol who listens to this shit besides pseuds who think that because its old its good, grow the fuck up

>ITT plebs who don't know anything about classical music
Enjoy your post-sonic electronic trash.

>pleb who still believes in conventional western melody/scales
lol

Fucking racist sexist cybernazis fuck off

AHHHHHHHH HES COMIN AT ME

It can't have been Grimes, she died after she gave herself a mould infection from her armpits before the Björk incident. The president Swift just got her cloned in 2043, and Björk never died, she just went into hiding. I have a friend in Venezuela who saw her on the street a few weeks ago.
Oh, and fuck Lil Peep. Come Over When you're Sober Pt. 38 was okay and but nothing else was good. You're probably just blinded by nostalgia, and oh yeah, I have my Dad's cock taped to my dartboard. Oh and I agree, West didn't deserve to get removed at all. He was the best president we had since Carson.

Do you think Overlord Zuckerberg will get democratically elected a again? He's been going nearly a century strong.

Bjork is dead and literally anybody can clone these days. It was probably somebody that just looked like Bjork. My stepzimunt, who works at a nuclear plastic factory (which only pays like $200k), got cloned. Why cant a Bjork impostor?

boy this album aged poorly