How u get weed

how u get weed

talk to black people

How to get ripped off on weed

In this day and age if you can't get weed you are fucking lame. Even your douche canoe of a grandma can get weed.

not op, but i'd like to know as well. I'm too paranoid that whoever the weed dealer is might be an undercover cop or something

ya i don't have friends and don't go out much

Grow it yourself
>Or bribe the grower

>got weed?
>Come thru
>Coo

U mean robbed

yeah that doesnt happen, cops dont give a fuck about weed

know people who sell..

I live in cali I go to the dispensary and buy it

unless they're desperate as fuck to stick someone in jail. or if they do happen to find any on you they'll most likely prosecute you. Depends on the state as far as I know. I'm an IL fag, it's illegal here. I've only done weed once with my brother and I want to be able to buy my own without relying on him though.

I don't have a decent connect, I ask my friends to get some for me when they buy it themselves and pay them back. One of my friends once walked down my old dorm knocking on every door until he found a guy who sold him some.

Go to a skatepark.

People still buy weed from dealers? Just grow your own plants

if they find it on you yeah the arrest you but my point was the dont give a fuck about weed enough to have undercover cops selling it

Not everyone can do that.

where u get seeds

if someone hasnt offered you it you probably need to sort your life out first so you become a stoner rather than pathetic and a stoner

YOU COWARDS DONT EVEN SMOKE CRACK

Hangout with musicians

can confirm, when i told my friends i play piano and drums i got shit tons of offers

1. Move to legal State
2. Visit seed bank online
3. Grow plants
4. Oh Wow

seedsupreme.com

Sending marijuana through mail is still a federal crime.

you get seeds from weed and you get weed from growing plants retardo

If you cant buy in person bc you are a retatd buy on deepweb. Read a guide on how to use markets and in 20 min you're buyin drugs

Drugs through mail wont get you in trouble

Apply for a card or go to any school in the US