Ask a man whose 7 hours into a night shift anything

Ask a man whose 7 hours into a night shift anything

Shameless bored self bump

What is it?

I'm a tech on trains in a 24 hour depot so 12 hour nights and days

What time is it?

Jane went to visit Jill. Jill is Jane's only husband's mother-in-law's only husband's only daughter's only daughter. What relation is Jill to Jane?

02:26 And ticking mate

I've seen buses with a 1/2 drive hole to turn the fasteners holding various shit together. Do these work as good as I imagine? Are they better then torx?

diesel or steam?

It's 2 am man fuck I came here for easy pass the time shit
Half inch drives work pretty well less corners to brake down after constant usage than torx you often find some of the splines get chewed up by cunts that can't do them up right, plus torx in my opinion works best once you get to medium- large size before that they are fiddly and Allan keys work better

What country you in?

Electric mate

England

Electric eh, the mind boggles.
What will they think of next?

why do you so many tools?

I know what a crazy world we live in, it runs on a.c. and dc
What a time to be alive

That's a stock photo mate but yeah lots of problems need lots of toola

What's brown and sounds like a bell?

No idea

What are we going to do tomorrow night, Brain?

Dung

Not bad

'Night

Where abouts are you guys based?

In a train station, obviously. If the question is "where in the world are you positioned," the most accurate answer I can give is "England". I'm not stupid enough to dox myself.

I'm op and that wasn't me but whoever you are you're God dam right I don't want to loose my job

Actual OP here. Fuck it, I'm in Terryshire, England. Go down to the main station maintenance area and ask for Mark the Shark.

Kek

Do you enjoy this or are you wasting your life for somebody else?

They pay for all my training put me through uni and everything
I'll stay in engineering yeah but I want to travel with it need to pay back 2 more years but its not a bad job

Why "Mark the Shark?" Sounds like a kids game similar to "Pin the Tail on the Donkey".

Time for a reaction thread to span the intermission between posts, because OP is a slow bitch.

Was on a job mate back now

how do you get a night shift job? Fucking sick of 7am-3pm diner shifts

I work 5 days 5 off 4 nights 4 off it's not bad at all the shifts are long but the time off makes up for it

what specifically is the job

Trains go out and do their thing when they fuck up or cone in for scheduled maintenance I fix them

Jill is Janes daughter

ayyy nice so are you an engineer?

What shift do you work

Yeah exactly

Post moar.
Also, answer this.

5 on 5 off alternating nights and days

That wasn't me but it did make me laugh so thst was good

who's as in who is
whose is "whose is this"

How do you feel about train riders? Monikers and graff? Do you hate trains or nah? Are you a foamer?

fuck off grammarfag
see that
i just used fag as a suffix

Are you on a work terminal? If not, why aren't you posting images to bump the thread?

ill suffix your mom

shit u tryna scrap

The only suffix you'll give my mum is "-sama". I'm not even into that Weeb shit, but I know terms of respect when I see it.

Train riders are the biggest cunts
People don't realise people need to fix their shit. Scratch shit in all the windows throw coffee everywhere puke shit and piss all over the show general vandalism no one thinks twice about who has to fix it. I don't clean the trains but the poor bastards who do have a shit job but they work fucking long hours for shit pay

I'm on the shop floor

>suffix
>weeb shit
not sure if secretly ultra weeb for hearing suffix and thinking japs when english has them too, or if casual trash for not knowing they are called honorifics

I mean, do you own the object you're posting on Sup Forums from, or does your work place own it?

It's mine

Post images.

Mate after Muslims keep blowing up security is so tight I don't want to loose my job

>Implying the Mudslimes are stupid enough to blow up a perfectly good interregional rail system.

>Implying posting images on Sup Forums equates to blowing up a train station with an IED.

I mean posting pictures of any of the depot is gross misconduct

I meant general images. Like reactions and shit. Nobody wants to see your ugly neckbeard.

Fair enough

The fuck that's not what I posted that's not my dog and I've never seen it in my life

How does your job pay?
Do you do any welding?
Does your work have a big turntable or Cromwell for moving the cars?

No welding
38k a year GBP
No mate they are multi mother units they don t connect just one fixed Would be cool though

It totally would be

Have you ever fucked a dog?

Jesus i meant to say train. Damn phone

CRANE

For some reason, guys in dirty workgear make my dick hard.

I know this isn't a question

It's not a question but in am a man in dirty work gear have wear a high viz vest all The time fucking sucks but yeah not sure how to take that girls I've been with love the idea of it until they realise it isn't sexy prop dirt it's real dirty shifty dirt and then they get turned off

The cars are permanently coupled on my units so no but we do have massive jacks that lift the whole unit like 4 feet in the air and bogie drops that drop the wheel sets out that's pretty cool

Nice

Yeah big bits of machinery are always fun