Sup Forums BTFOOO

Sup Forums BTFOOO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QLowCG-NHN4
reddit.com/r/hiphopheads/comments/6wksoe/the_needle_drop_17_album_review/dm8qk9u/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kdot btfo

so the redditors that like him and the counter signaling Sup Forumstants that hate him have a truce now
god pray for this board

inb4 xxxmanleticion kills the melon

a broken clock is right twice a day

>By listening to this album, you are LITERALLY, and I cannot stress this enough, LITERALLY entering my mind

>makes a not good review from lil peep
>actually reviews this piece of shit

this is proof that he has white guilt

no he just wants easy money. peep's fanbase doesn't care for reviews. while xxx kiddies keep trying to force ppl into thinking hes this misunderstood artist.

>thinking fantano does anything now besides for the dosh

l m a o. He surely doesn't keep reviewing each and every single mumble rap album for their artistic worth, I can tell you that.

>mu BTFO

Sup Forums likes mumble-core edgy teenager trap (c)rap by violent black teenagers with the musical talent of a garbage disposal?

fuck, this board is awful.

shut it down. shut it the FUCK down.

almost perfect description for Death Grips, nice

negative reviews are necessary, he LITERALLY addressed this already

wtf I hate Kendrick now?

what a surprise, i guess niggers cant mimic linkin park after all.

This album is straight garbage. XXXtentacion is sour puss melancholic wannabe. This album is for the soundcloud kids who think they have a good taste of music for listening to unknown soundcloud talent.

from the youtube comments
>X fans on suicide watch.... Then again they always are.
tru desu

LITERALLY

But Sup Forums by and large doesn't even seem to like x all that much. He's mostly a meme.

there was never a consensus but there were threads dedicated to liking him. at least before the cypher lol.

Dude, there's shitty music way more deserving of a negative review than every new derivative mumble rap album. There's plenty to chose from.

also known as "I was paid to promote this album, act natural"

no

lmao are you retarded? paid by who?

>make a sadsack, singer-songwriter album to show everyone how deep and troubled you are and not a scumbag, talentless hack

Brava xxx

I was at a XXXTENTACION concert and he got on stage 20 minutes late and just shuffled around awkwardly while looking at his feet. From what I could hear he was mumbling under his breath but he held the mic above his head so I wouldn't know what it was until a few moments after this ordeal where he would start to pace around stage with a bit more confidence, and I could faintly hear him after he spoke up louder and I believe he said "These night crickets are gonna learn soon." He then started to kick various stage equipment away from him and off the stage and throwing whatever he could effortlessly pick up backstage, anything from water bottles to guitar pedals for upcoming acts and throw them into the audience while shouting "Die nigger! Die nigger! Die nigger!" now with the microphone pressed against his lips in one hand. After a half-hour of this and with a barren stage he would drop to the ground and lay there for several minutes until almost instantaneously jumping up and performing his hit song "Look At Me!" before leaving shortly afterwards.

Pretty much nobody here likes death grips anymore and that description doesn't describe them at all

LOL A FUCKING 2

>implying anyone other than summerfags give this baboon a second thought

wtf i love Anthony now

kendrick lamar is one of the most successful rappers of all time

why would he of all people need to get paid to say he likes an album by a soundcloud rapper

The only ppl who post him are little kids or the guys marketing team

youtube.com/watch?v=QLowCG-NHN4

Fantano btfo

This was posted in a reddit thread about this.

reddit.com/r/hiphopheads/comments/6wksoe/the_needle_drop_17_album_review/dm8qk9u/

>I love music so I need to be open to different types of music; so I did a review on XXXTENTACION for his new album "17"

you do you girl

holy shit

People are trying to delude themselves because the alternative to him being a sell-out shill is that he actually has no taste and likes this shit

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

YOU ARE LITERALLY
AND I CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH

LITERALLY

ENTERING MY MIND

FUCK i wish i didnt watch this. 2:30 shes eating up x's melodramatic pseudo intellectual bullshit like candy. This is literally why X has a career

Terrible review aside, how the does someone record this, listen to the audio quality and levels, then still think it's okay to upload?

Well the thing is its popular. He stated in the XXX review that hes worried the industry is trending towards this derivative edgy rap

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHHAAHA
Kendrick dick riders BTFO!!! Who you think got the money to pay him? He wouldn't even need the money

holy fuck lmao
and that nazi pepe in background

How the hell is 2 out of 10 decent?

Only racist alt-righters like Fantano hate this album

Black people CAN make sad music too.

ugh why did we let fantano think he's funny

I like this copypasta but the Die Nigger part needs to be replaced with something autistic like "I am here to purge all you demons."

its a decent 2. all his scores can be light, decent, or strong. It still means he hated it

This looks like "biggups to the youth creativity is everywhere much love and above"

do it 4 tha culture

Kel
Hes a dude with a camera, you listen to his opinions because you want to

I hated Kendrick when he thought DAMN was acceptable.

this

If this is trash then it did a good job of imitating Linkin Park

THE MEMERS BTFO!

im a kendrick fan but it really does make me question kendricks emotional depth if he likes this thing...

maybe he just tried his "kanye star power" (C), but it failed because nobody cares about his opinion IRL

why?
everybody has their own subjective opinion on things. jfc get a life

yea, youre right, he has his own subjective opinion on an album thats objectively angsty bullshit for fuccbois with a suicide fetish.

> thats objectively angsty bullshit for fuccbois with a suicide fetish.
again not true. thats your subjective opinion on it.
talk to more people irl and get off Sup Forums please.

The album was written by a self diagnosed "depressed" narcissistic domestic abuser for the purpose of pushing forward his narrow view on life. Kids older than me and he hasn't found any sense of morality and purpose so he fucks himself up with drugs and cries about all of it. Little shit needs to disconnect from all that crap and spend time alone.

why would you make a bold claim like that? they're still liked here the same amount they've always been

it sorta hits you if you've suffered from depression, but honestly everything hits you when you're depressed or been depressed. But I can see where you're coming from.

>The album was written by a self diagnosed "depressed" narcissistic domestic abuser for the purpose of pushing forward his narrow view on life.
there's a whole website called tumblr that has plenty of people like that. i don't like the album but i think its good the black community finally gets exposed to people with mental illness. if you hate it so much then just ignore it like majority of pop songs that come out. no idea why you are so mad at him?

he doesn't run the account, it's pretty fucking obvious. Barely a Kendrick fan btw

How are we BTFO? Reaction to this "album" when it dropped was pretty strongly negative.

1. Youre literally on Sup Forums too so you can obviously not say this.
2. Youre an X fan

i like melon so much but i almost never listen to the albums (especially hiphop/metal ones) he recommends.
i wish there was fantano for music i listen to.

i dislike X's music as a whole. the message is good tho for mainstream exposure.
try again

Yeah there are plenty of people like that and I can see your point of view on it. Black culture does seem to look down upon mental illness and encourages people to hide it, but the kid is still a bad person trying to get sympathy from people who are just as strung out as he is. This board is here for us to talk about music whether we shit on it or praise it the one thing we don't do is ignore it.

Kendrick himself said he doesn't know how to use Twitter

lmao

are you saying his message is good? his message is that you should accept depression and not do anything about, cry about it, do drugs about it, be violent and self destruct and die early. great message

Kendrick doesn't actually use Twitter. It's obviously a paid promotion holy shit people are dumb

i have suffered from depression for yearsss. and what finally got me out of it was working my ass off to get better. exercise, life style changes, diet. X is a perfect example of what you shouldnt do if youre depressed

I went through it when I was 15-16 years old and I can empathize with others who do as well but the reason why I don't feel sorry for X is because he has fame, money and a host of fans surrounding him that give him confidence in himself. When I went through my period of depression I didn't have any friend's, my loving family got me through the hard times when I bothered speaking to them. I can understand that as a famous person people may only associate with you due to your wealth but the kid has thousands of fans who pay money to see him live, those people would kill just to be his friend because they like his music alone and view his money secondly.

>his message is that you should accept depression and not do anything about, cry about it, do drugs about it, be violent and self destruct and die early.
i dont' remember him saying those exact words in the album. but frankly lots of people already do that who have depression. especially ones who don't have access to decent healthcare who can't afford prescription ssri's. the black community as a whole can't. again i think its about time the mainstream black culture gets away from the hyper-masculinity it promotes over and over. if xxx inspires kids to actually talk about the problems inside their head im all for it. the music will get better soon enough.

its not obvious, and kendrick doesnt need to promote for some random dude whos not even on the same label

>ut the reason why I don't feel sorry for X is because he has fame, money and a host of fans surrounding him that give him confidence in himself.
sounds like you're jealous if anything. sorry about your experience. but you can't get angry over a guy you never met. robin williams hanged himself and he had 50x the success X will ever have.

literally
and I cannot stress this enough
LITERALLY

I think everybody has some level of jealousy when they see someone who has more than them. For the most part though I just don't like who X is and what he represents. For me he embodies the modern depressed teenager, constantly trying to bury their thoughts in drugs, sex and partying. Believe me I'm exceptionally glad I "wasted" my HS years, I feel like a much more thoughtful person due to my abstinence from that lifestyle.

by that logic, he equally inspires them to do drugs, fuck everyone and not cure your depression properly (by taking meds and going to doctor).

When I heard that line I laughed for 30 seconds straight, how did he get away with it? Was it supposed to be an ironic jab at teenagers who misuse the word?

>it's another 'I'll pretend to be depressed for faux emotional depth' record

>the transaction of giving money for a promotion is null and void because the individual getting the promotion isn't on the same label

Hmmmmmm
I mean at least try to pretend you have a semblance of an idea of how literally anything works

not everyone can "cure" depression. but tbf i know lots of kids in my uni especially in art history class. who do heroin and they listen to mostly shoegaze and post-rock. same with my local "straight edge" scene which is nothing but ex-junkies. which is normal in the white music scene.
my point is that i think its a good thing. that the black community are no longer shying away from people that are legit fucked up. I do agree his music sucks.

Completely agree, this album sorta brings me back to that dark period of my life, not to point of tears like a deathconsciousness but more of a "yea dude it really fucking sucks". This album was at the very atleast a 6/10 imo, but no doubt X is jerking himself off to his depression tho

when you put it like that, the album puts a sour taste in my mouth, it really does make X seem more narcissistic.

one of the worst intros of all time imo

SEND ME BACK IN TIME

I've never searched any of these in my life. What is this autocorrect wizardy?

what other artists' fans have to do with xxxtentaction? and legit depression is curable by meds and/or therapy, it's just an ilness not some "special snowflake" state.
it's a good thing there are more artists who try to break the toxic masculinity stereotype but i don't think xxxtentaction is a good example for that

>toxic masculinity
>t.

I guess Kendrick likes soundcloud rappers

This is
running on empty
FOOD
REVIEW!

How the fuck is 2 "decent"? Shouldn't 5 be average, 10 flawless and 1 worthless?

its because he has xxx in his name. happens on google too.

its a decent 2. any score can be light, decent or strong. its also could have been a light 2 for example.

Makes sense, at this point in his carrer artists as big as him would normaly have taken someone under his wing.

Too bad for him he turned himself into "Le wise void platitude manlet" and can't operate like a person anymore on the eyes of his fans.

Oh okay, I don't really watch reviewers so that's legit helpful

So he literally called it "dogshit, mid tier dogshit" lol

He'll be over in a year. Tyler did it better and even he fell off immediately.

xxx sucks he's a woman beater and he got knocked out in front of everyone for talking shit