Are women attracted to intelligence?

Are women attracted to intelligence?

nope, intelligent men are hard to manipulate

Women are not actually attracted to men. There is a vague idea of what a man is physically,
and some are better than others aesthetically speaking, but the purely physical appearance of a man is
almost inconsequential unless he is horribly ugly or outrageously attractive.

Women are attracted to status, money, how much a man smiles and laughs,
how many friends and resources a man has, how full a man's life is--how many "cool,"
"exciting" and prestigious things he is doing or connected to.

They are interested in how other people view him--how many people want to be around him,
how other people interact with him and whether their interactions convey that he is special and amazing.
They want him to be extremely outgoing and aggressive, they want him to demonstrate his status over other people
by dominating them in various non-violent ways.

A woman's attraction to a man is a function of her jealousy at the thought of another woman having that man.
She doesn't care who he actually is or EXACTLY what he looks like physically, she only cares about the VALUE of
the life he has constructed around himself.

A woman basically is a greedy materialistic prostitute. Although that sounds vulgar, it's true.
She trades her physical self to buy into the success a man has created for himself.

Thx for the unnecessary red pill.

Looks> all. Even status, money, perception.

Good point.

This is other level pill, bruh, psichoanalysis n' shit.

Really ? Even M O N E Y?

I don't think so

Aka copy paste. (Jk, I think)

newfags confirmed. back to lĂȘddit morons!

Social intelligence and wit yeah, but not the autistic type of intelligence you probably have to be on this site in the first place

this is wrong, it's popularity

this is correct. A quicker way of saying it is that women are attracted to what the man can do for them , in terms of money, skills or a useful network of friends she can benefit from.

if shes a normal mentally person she looks for a partner who she looks for long term stability with. either their a good person, can provide for them and a family in the future. looks arent the most important thing. Its more about if your a functioning healthy person with decent prospects. looks and good dick help too tho

they don't even think that far ahead
>people like you (or seem to)
>they like you
it's that simple, you could be literal shit and they'll still throw their panties in your face if you're popular

english nor my first language sorry

Yes, if it is pragmatic/lucrative and not autistic.

pro-tip: no, women are attracted by stability, in other words....cash

maybe if your really young girls arent looking for long term stability and marriage and kids. but most girls after a certain point dont just want a boy amd want a man. if your worried about not getting laid because your not popular i suggest finding someone who doesnt care about who is popular.

so your telling me that talking about my conspiracy theories at parties is actually stopping me from getting pussy

>asking Sup Forums about women
You might as well ask Sup Forums, /r9k/, and Sup Forums while you're at it.

I guess I haven't really tried to talk to girls since high school so idk any more lol

Nice.
Thanks for this user. Saved.

some of them yes some of them not

Smartest answer ITT.

yeah, this in general, but some arnt shitty like that. This being said I had a huge crush on a chick my freshman year, but was too awkward and gave off a scumbag vibe cause all my friends were degenerates. She got engaged (married now i think) to this ugly NSA dweeb, probably just for the money cause she got her degree in fucking english, and it became apparent she was selfish and used people mostly. But nothing beats the look in her eyes when she told me how proud she was of me after getting an offer for my PhD at a top 20 uni catching up over lunch. Sup Forums, work on social skills, do what it takes to be successful, laugh at the bitches that regret passing you up, and grab the ones that cared before you showed your full potential.

No. Women are attracted to what intelligence has to offer. Women are attracted to traits that are advantageous to survival. Nerds in high school can be brilliant but they won't get the girl. The jocks will. Why is this? At that young age the jock gets all the rewards immediately speaking so they assume he's genetically proven himself to be a protector, he is getting rewards and jocks get picked early for pro sports. If they are really good they assume these men are the most fit to get resources and physically dominate. The nerd succeeds later. His intelligence gets him money and then women. So, the end goal is resources, money power etc. Intelligence is a vehicle to get there. If you have two men. You have to ask yourself if a guy is highly intelligent and not financially successful will he get women with just that trait? Then you have to ask yourself how does that trait stack up to others in the same age bracket before money plays a role and where everyone is broke. Like in high school. Then it becomes clear what they are after and intelligence is not something they want. They only see what intelligence can get. If you already got it then it's an irrelevant trait.

He said women not teenagers or young adults. Under 24 is still a dumb kid

/thread

ya the people you should pursue are hopefully out of high school. if you know what you want in life you should look for a partner that also knows what they want, and see if it makes sense for you to get together

Mature, responsible, intelligent and funny dude working at wal-mart will probably get a girl.
Mature, responsible, intelligent and funny rich dude will have way more options when it comes to women.
Depending on the type of woman, wal-mart wife might leave her dude for the rich dude if he wants the puss and can give her a better life.

no. intelligence is boring to women.

Women attracted to penis.

I case this close.