So... What's the difference exactly? Ah yes, absolutely none

So... What's the difference exactly? Ah yes, absolutely none.

Ones hip hop? Worst bait ever

I'll give you the second one, but really? Suicidal thoughts are edgy? Fuck you faggot, you are the reason why so many people off themselves, you fucking Judas faggot pieces of shit. You pretend you care with one hand but you mock and deride with the other. You don't give a shit about these people, you want THEM to suffer so that YOU don't have to be sad. You think suicidal people are selfish, try the guilt-trip bullshit that they pull. See here's the thing: all that suicide hotline get-help infrastructure? They don't give a shit if people are suffering. They just want to stop you from committing suicide so that THEY do not have to suffer. One of my friends blew his fuckin brains with his dad's shotgun when I was nineteen. I cried for hours like a little bitch but you know what? His life was shit and he was broken inside, the greedy-ass little therapists just gave him crappy platitudes and charged him 200 an hour for it, and made him feel even more alienated and isolated from the world because they don't want to understand, they just want to stop you from killing yourself. They had no accountability for it. They didn't care, nor does anyone else, they just want to virtue-signal on facebook that they tried to help. All the anti-suicide infrastructure, all of the get-help crap, it's all bullshit. Have you read some of this stuff? Some of the stuff they try to use to convince people not to kill themselves? it is clearly written either by someone who has never felt suicidal in their life, or someone who felt sad for about ten mintues because Stacy Bigtits didn't want to go to prom with them. Or like that netflix show with the suicide girl, what the fuck was that? "It's a permanent solution to a temporary problem" yeah it's a temporary problem for you, faggot. I got banned from six anti-suicide forums for trying to help people and genuinely understand their problems, and by the end of it I couldn't give them any reason not to.

is this pasta?

Confirmed for didn't listen to the album

Album on the right is actually emotionally honest

fuck you, that's what it is.

what are you getting at here? are you saying phil made things up?

Yeah, including his wife's death

delete

I didn't listen to either album honestly I just know ones discount Antlers and the other is discount Death Grips

The antlers we're actually named after a Microphones song

don't

one on the left is actual depression, the other one is just shit taken from a live journal.

BAHAHAHAHAHAH

epic meme friend

>tfw all you need to do to express depression is talk about your dead wife a billion times over some generic stringy strangy rather than put some actual effort and the pain of your soul and your mind into your music
jeez, music is really dead, but it isnt because of it artists. looks like it is because of the consumers.