The United States claims to be the land of the free

But what freedoms do Americans actually have anyway? The freedom to own a deadly weapon? The freedom to die in the street from lack of health care if they can't afford for-profit hospitals and doctors? The freedom to vote for two corrupt political parties owned by the rich? The freedom to wage aggressive wars and threaten peaceful countries?

They criticize China for being a dictatorship but at least the CCP cares about the people's requirements instead of just helping rich people and military contractors.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mwtfAHyVZSo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No offence, but none of us care about your claims, chief. It's our country.

how many renminbi do you get per post zhang

>but at least the CCP cares about the people's requirements
This is a troll, right?

What would happen if an american with no insurance has a traffic collision? Do they get treatment?

if you get sick you pay for it. its very simple. as a 23 yo extremely healthy male why should i pay for subhumans who doesn't care for themselves? i dont drink alcohol or cigs. i dont do drugs. i work out regularly. free healthcare is the biggest meme on earth. god bless america.

Emergency medical treatment is given, but they slap a huge bill on you whether you have the money or not.

having no universal healthcare gives you the freedom to choose the one you like/suits you the most or have the freedom to decide whether you want one or not
also, paying directly instead of through taxes gives you more benefits and privileges

>be american
>pay taxes so some sandnigger in afghanistan doesn't die of polio
>die in the streets because you couldn't afford to pay for a doctor to treat your wounds after being shot by an assault weapon

you can have private or public health insurance in australia, public is just as good in every respect except for absurd waiting times

If you want a free bed for a night just crack open a beer in the street.

so you can decide if you want to pay the taxes for the public healthcare or not?

no because you're a fucking citizen of australia and your taxes are used where they're needed, which is often to support universal healthcare

Most of those posting under the US flag on Sup Forums, are self-hating whites and millennial progressives of the following type:

youtu.be/mwtfAHyVZSo

They desire the transformation of the United States into a non-white country, and are actively leading the charge to turn it more diverse and multicultural, while marginalizing the white males and reducing their social and economic power.

Once they have seized the power of the United States, they will bring it more in line with the European societies which they admire.

so you don't have the option, if you get private healthcare you're still paying for the public one which is stupid

medical bankruptcy is huge here

no it isn't

you can't tick a box to decide where your taxes are used in any country in the world, and for good reason

just because you have private healthcare doesn't mean you should be exempted from your civic duties

all libertarians should be summarily executed btw

60% of cancers are random, accidents happen and people get old.

>just because you have private healthcare doesn't mean you should be exempted from your civic duties
so the "civic duties" in australia means paying other people's shit?
damn, i hate australia now

>ccp
>cares about the people

lee chao pls

third worlders without a functioning country wouldn't understand tbqh, congolombians probably just die by the side of the road whenever they get a papercut

What about roads and schools?
Dumb arse.

what about police and fire fighters you fucking retard?

>me me me me me me!!!!
grow up

kill yourself commie
>le flag argument
>waaaaaaaah the world is unfair!!
donate to charity then

>me me me me me me!!!!
that's exactly what you sound like when you demand positive rights

maybe if YOU grew up you would realize nobody owes you anything just for being born a human

>roads
>police
>fire fighter
i agree with all of that, that's why i'm not a libertarian, and also all those are things that could benefit me in any moment

don't fucking talk to me, i would prefer to live in the actual congo before moving to a nanny country like australia

The only thing the CCP cares about is preserving their own power at any cost, even if half of China has to die.

You really don't think universal healthcare would benefit you? How many times have you set your house on fire verses how many times you've been to a hospital/used prescription drugs/benefited from rebates? Even if you've never even been to a hospital universal healthcare subsidises almost anything you can think of, 25 million people collectively pay for about 75% of my dental bill and I'm perfectly happy to contribute too

>at least the CCP cares about the people's requirements instead of just helping rich people and military contractors.

Having visited and lived in China, you are literally delusional and need to stfu about stuff you know nothing about.

>the CCP cares about the people's requirements instead of just helping rich people and military contractors.
dumb assumption

then why those rural chinese suffer from poverty and even protest it by committing mass suicide.

>universal healthcare
>giving your money to poorfags

>You really don't think universal healthcare would benefit you?
it would, but i would harm more than it would benefit me, since i can get my own healthcare whenever i need it and decide if i want it or not, and i would also have 100% of what i pay being invested in me, not in other people

>How many times have you set your house on fire verses how many times you've been to a hospital/used prescription drugs/benefited from rebates?
i say the government should control it because it's not something that benefits the people, but rather something that benefits the city (and i know people is the one living in the city but still, i think you understand what i'm saying), just like the police or the roads

>25 million people collectively pay for about 75% of my dental bill and I'm perfectly happy to contribute too
well not everyone must happy doing it, and if everyone in australia is, in the rest of the world we wouldn't be so happy about it

The hell did you expect? Diaspora are usually incredibly and delusionally patriotic about a country they've never lived in.

Maybe your country had less poorfags if people could afford healthcare. Just food foe thoughts.

By any stretch, China is an exceedingly miserable place for human beings to live in.

>but at least the CCP cares about the people's requirements
Said no one ever.

>The freedom to own a deadly weapon?
The most vital freedom of all, instilling into the hearts of the elite a healthy fear of the common man and of the basic laws of the land.
> The freedom to die in the street from lack of health care if they can't afford for-profit hospitals and doctors?
Americans pay less than you for an empirically proven better quality of care.
>The freedom to vote for two corrupt political parties owned by the rich?
This applies to every country, including yours. The number of parties is a variable, but the outcome is always the same: a preservation of the status quo, with extremely minor tweaks, election after election.
>The freedom to wage aggressive wars and threaten peaceful countries?
Iraq and Afghanistan are not peaceful countries, you dumb prison laborer offspring.

>They criticize China for being a dictatorship but at least the CCP cares about the people's requirements instead of just helping rich people and military contractors.
China is capitalist to the extreme; a "free market libertarian heaven" without any of the individual rights commonly associated with said ideology.

>ONE SHALLT NOT USE AD HOMINEMS

I heard that even though yanks pay for insurance that doesn't cover the whole medical bill?

teaching english must be more fun in Japan with all the animes, right?

>Americans pay less than you for an empirically proven better quality of care.
Isn't it the complete opposite of that IRL, tho?

what you heard is true
why, is Parliament so retarded that they use your taxes to pay the whole of other peoples' health care?

>be American
>have a hearth attack
>go to hospital
>see the bill
>get another

yellow hands typed this post

the freedom to not be forced to pay for a goverment funded product (health care)

America is the freest country in the world and I say this as someone not all that inclined towards their culture.
You can tell how many people on here let resentment cloud their judgment

This

>all libertarians should be summarily executed btw
I'd like to see you try.

The strayan is right

It depends on your priorities. If "negative" liberties are your thing, then America is among the most free. You can ride a motorcycle without a helmet (in some states), smoke indoors (in some states), easily own and carry a variety of guns without infringement (in some states), etc.
None of the freedom indices that measure things like economic freedoms, human rights, media freedoms, etc., even place America at the top, in fact they rarely even make the top 10.

Americans hate communism, but they effectively have a 2-party government??? lol how is that better than all the communist countries with 1 party? it's clearly just the illusion of a choice when each party gets close to 50% every single election and the electoral college has to make the last call.