twitter.com/AnonBabble

Be sure to clean them!!

lol you're even posting my garbage pics

Just pulling randomly from the Dollguy torrent
>No offense intended

not me this time somebody else is now taking over LOLz

no, no, go aheads, i guess I will green some more eyes

lol it's no problem, i don't care

the new pictures are very nicely lighted not gray at all, however you did it keep on doign it the same way

>Sorry for initial delays setting up a dump!

yeah i guess i did, i was just trying to do a few real quick because i haven't taken any in a few days

Seems like having them able to stand on their own is the way to go but what about foot jobs?

she made a mess and she deserves a spanking!

here we go with the foot fetish again LOLz

i would buy one of those dolls to just beat the shit out of it.

Was a serious question.

why the anger, my man? Love is all you need

she got a pretty face.. can you link where you gought her? also, do you still get as turned on as first time you saw her?

what do you mean image capped?

ok an answer
talk to him, try to convince him to do some more

don't buy one

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

"dude i was ripped"

>image capped

do you mean the thread reached bump limit?
image capped is when you take a screen shot or image capture of your screen on a device

standing feet have bolts in them

we got to max images and posts in the last thread

feets for user kun

Oh wow, they're super small or that is a giant cat.

FBI

Are they in the way? Seems to be a decent amount of space between them.

youre correct sir!

niggers stink

they are small and he is a big cat

i have never tried, but i think you could

whatchoo say, there, white boy?

seriously... no adult dolls? this is pedo shit.

Am I crazy or are these about ¥19000, or about $170?

"still tastes like rubber"

Can we put some dicks inside of these things? God you faggots and making it pose like it's actually real... Jesus christ you guys are the lowest of the low

I work with the FBI. Please stop this guys. Trump is close to disavowing Sup Forums

the pricing is fucked in that sight, i think they are $2,000 or something

*site

after all we did to help him win???? thats how he thanks us????

and in comparison the cat was.... dude

Seems about right for what I've seen elsewhere.

i posted it cuz it ALWAYS gets a reaction LOLz

technically id be more embarrassed and delete the set

...box fresh

>literally takes it out in public

Bro, I gotta ask, have the police ever walked up to you because of this?

not the owner but the owner says people dont bother him generally or just laugh and go away

>not the owner but the owner says people dont bother him generally

youtube.com/watch?v=HtdnYDYE9UA

Let's say that I want to aquire 2-3 dolls and let strangers fuck them for a fee. What manufacturer should I go with?

what type dolls? adult or children sized? they already got bordellos in UK and Japan for doll renting so yoiu';re late

Wtf

They do not have any where I am from though. Seems like a good time to get started, before someone else gets the idea to open one over here.
Child sized dolls will probably fetch a bigger price per use, but people will object once they realize what I am doing.

No one cares about adult dolls, so I want to go with those.

she had fun playing outside but got a little dirty

No way to change the exdoll site to english?
Are those even worth the money? I do not trust chinks.

begin by checking your local laws before you even begin friend. make sure child dolls are allowed. the law enforcement people, get mighty upset over peaces of plastic.

i don't know

English is not my first language, so I failed to convey my point. Sorry.

Child dolls are a no go for me. As soon as you go public with child dolls the whole thing will blow up.
Adult dolls is where its at.

Laws are not a problem for either, but if you want to run a business, then you gotta consider the society that you live in.
I am not into child dolls either anyways.

best is to get dolls with removable onahole so they can be changed after each client.

silicon is better than TPE in MY OPINION cuz its more durable. get as high end doll as possible. remember you get WHAT YOU PAY FOR. get a cheap doll, ont last even 3 months.

As long as they are made of silicone, desinfectant should do the trick. As long as they are told to use a rubber they can't sew me, even if I fuck up cleaning them, whch I wont.
TPE seems to be fine too, but since its porose it needs really thorough desinfection, and that might damage the material.

backstory

some assholes will be rough, and will rip it. so you might wanna have them sign a contract, they break it,, they pay for it.

guy in Canada ordered her online, now he is waiting rial.

trial

How do you clean them after cumming inside?

well i fukken wont fuck dirty onnahole some other creep fucked before me. sorry how the fuck i will know if he didnt have herpes or soem other shit?

Apparently there is a dollhouse in spain that desinfects the dolls too.
But yeah, if you do not trust the power of CILLIT BANG, then you gotta wear a rubber.

I think If i evwer robbed your house. I would kill your dolls and put their parts all over your home. I would make sure no part of them could ever please you again. I would rob you again and again until you shot yourself. I would love to kill and destroy one of those dolls.

God i would love to kill your dolls. And see your look of loss as I destroyed what you love so. I want to see you weep in pain as I kill everything you know.

WHAT THE FUCK
MODS!!!!!!

...is it still possible to get a refund after being unwrapped ?

you are a sick man

lumidolls.com/en/news-/
I wonder what happened to the blue haired anime chick.