I need advice Sup Forumsros. I'm having the drivers test tomorrow at Capitola DMV. Any tips...

I need advice Sup Forumsros. I'm having the drivers test tomorrow at Capitola DMV. Any tips? Does anyone here know the route? Nervous as fuck

Rather than knowing the route, you should know what to do in every kind of turn, situation, and emergency.
Focus on where you are, and what is in front of you and in 9 other directions. Good luck.

Stop making driving sound hard you bum, it's the easiest thing in the fucking world and the test is a piece of piss.

What are you an asian or some shit?

It's better to go a little slow if you're unsure, but never more than 7 or 8 under.
Most drivers tests will make you slow for a school zone even if school is not in session
Always come to a complete stop before the white bars

Most importantly: Know how to parallel park

They don't test you in parallel parking in California

Really? That's retarded.
In that case remember to know how to fight off savage mexicans in the event your landcraft is boarded.

Also, if you make a mistake that you are instantly aware of, do mention it to your instructor so he or she knows you are aware of your errors, rather than a danger in traffic.

Hands on the wheel at 11 and 3, be confident. Drive well.

10 and 2 is better user

OP here. How long is the driving test approximately?

i went into my driver test completely blind and barely passed. if you study a bit you should be fine. this was at the cowlitz driving school which is complete trash

10 and 2

You'll be fine kido :*

Practice driving in a empty parking lot with some one in the car with you. When taking the driving test make sure your letting the driver know that your looking in your mirrors.

or 9 and 3

If you can't pass a basic drivers ed test you are precisely the sort of faggot that shouldn't be on the road.

Pick me up ;)

10 and 2 is for faggots and women. All professional drivers hold the wheel at 9 and 3.

Hella funny! I got my license at the capitola dmv. Don't worry, Bro. They take you around to the mobile home Park area and a little bit on 41st ave and the mall area. Just make sure to stay in your lane/side of the road and make complete stops. You got this, mah dude!

Honestly if you use more than one hand to actually turn the wheel you're a fucking faggot, unless the turn is sharp enough to warrant multiple rotations of the wheel, your non dominant hand should only be used to keep the wheel steady every now and again. Also if you aren't ready for the test I hope you fail, lest you one day pull out in front of me like a dumbass and cause an accident

Do all tests at Capitola follow the same route? How long was it from the moment you started driving? 20 mins? Provide as much info as you can bro

Also, did you have to parallel park?

Regular parking, Cali is easy

Slip the guy a $20 when you shake hands and youll do fine.

Like next to a curb or at a designated parking lot, like the mall?

Really? I wouldn't mind giving 50 if that would ensure I'd pass

IN venture it was just $20. $50 is probably good too.

Sorry, Ventura

I dunno if they all follow the same path. but come on, it's Crapitola

>it's Crapitola
Meaning? I have the test at 3.15 pm, will it be dense by then?

just remember to manually change gears. they take points away if you go fully automatic.
you want to start at 4, which is also known as D, for drive.
start at four, then step on it because you need a good deal of torque to start the car. you know, that whole kinetic coefficient vs. static coefficient thing.
anyway, once you are going well, start shifting down.
press the shift pedal, rev the engine, and change the gear. make sure you let go of the shift pedal while revving the engine or else the gear might not engage.
in not sure where Capitola is, but in some states there is a weird law about yellow lights too. if you stop at a yellow light for more than 2 seconds, you can be fined for messing with traffic. dont chance it, make sure you make every yellow light.

No you're good

OP here. Kek'd