I thought she said we'd never be royals?

I thought she said we'd never be royals?

no pls don't do this to me. Lorde is the only non problematic white female celeb

When did TheReportOfTheWeek get a sex change?

after his horrible injury at the Arianna Grande concert

Kek

he makes a cute princess desu

(royals)

he's objectively qtier than lorde

She's got the whole ugly thing going on so really no matter how much money and fame she has she'll always be able to play the underdog. Pretty fortunate for her brand actually.

Why is she refusing to use proper grammar and punctuation, kind of takes the wind out of her sails if she's trying to be serious.

So racist and sexist

That's how young people talk to each other, if you're an old talking to a young you have to code switch this way to be auth and real. That's why hillary wanted you to describe your college debt and how it makes you feel in three emojis or less

o i am laffin

>grasping for straws
most of the internet writes like that including people in this website

This killed Lorde for me, another unintelligent pop star.

back to partner

Is she ugly? I guess that's why an ugly brunette I know stans her.

>hating white guilt is Sup Forums
What should we do better for those who cannot and wont do for themselves, exactly? How much should we bend over backwards to accommodate those who provide nothing in return? How long are we supposed to believe that life is a zero-sum game like some petty, jealous, and incompetent 3rd-worlder?

Non-white are BLESSED to live in white nations. No exceptions. The darkest snippets of race-relations in white nations are preferable to everyday life elsewhere.

Kek I'm not even right wing, I consider my self centrist, economically liberal and socially liberal. But white guilt is stupid, blaming a whole race is stupid, is like blaming a whole social class or a whole nation for errors from the past (nobody blames current germans for the holocaust).

Lorde is hot and I would like to date her and treat her nicely

Go to liberal arts college; there are hotter and more attainable girls who are exactly the same as her everywhere

oh, the fragile white ego

you never disappoint