Drunks of chan, we need to start our own thread so we stop spasming our non alcys. How was your weekend?

Drunks of chan, we need to start our own thread so we stop spasming our non alcys. How was your weekend?

I personally witnessed an oversized female mexican trip and fall when chasing my friend, I got no idea why lol

sorry did you say spiderman thread?

Pretty decent. Just partied it up and played some MtG while lit. Bout you OP?

had a few Oktoberfest beers friday night and shot of jameson on the rocks.

saturday some pbrs and tried a new beer with the manager of where I usually get beer from. a pale ale pint can.

Legit. had a friend from Germany visit this weekend and he hated every minute of it since all the craft brews were ok-fest.

My man, love to party with Brother T. Too bad it's like 15 buck for a fucking 4 pack though. Enjoying that Steele town treat right now, 211 is a dollar for a tallboy here so, no competition lol. Really miss that nutty cherry taste though.

Hell yeah i went to Oktoberfest! It's funny, those carnival rides sober you up then you go get more beer.

i actually don't know what the picture is, lol. Just had to save it. What is it?

this is me

> those carnival rides sober you up then you go get more beer.

Sounds like a racket I can get behind.

lol You have no idea why she was chasing him, you mean?

Brother Thelonius is an excellent Belgian style Ale, and it's strong AF. Asylum is another in the same vein but it's much stronger.

I got an idea! ha, he's a guy that visits Sup Forums frequently

Asylum sounds strangely familiar

I did it real bad last night. called a couple coworkers nazis and tried to walk home, fell and hit my face on a rock, got a bunch of scraps and a bad black eye, had to call my girlfriend to take an uber to come find me, but I had passed out on the shoulder of the road so she had to call the police to find me. I look horrific and have a customer facing job, this is bad.

you got someone who cares for you, user!

post pic of eye

it's her birthday today and I've spend it being hung over and lying in bed slowly bleeding from my face

should've told her you got your ass kicked, Imma go get a 40 across the street listening to jazz

it's a little worse now

when he found me the cop asked if someone beat the shit out of me and I said I wish, I just fell on those rocks and pointed at the rocks

Hahaha. Letting your user shit leak out into normie life is a baaaaaaaad idea