Whats up losers? ;) You ok ? hehe

Whats up losers? ;) You ok ? hehe...
Look what i just bought, it's a new Rolex Submariner ;)

You see i don't wear shitty watch like workingclass dumb idiots wear.. shit watches like Casio and fucking Timex. ;)) I only wear expensive watches ;)

Ask me anything ;) if you are nice maybe i'll give you some tips in life to be as rich as me ;) richfag here ;)

Fucking hate dumb workingclass poorfags

why did you put it on a ham?

Nice knuckles.

If its not a red submariner, it is not collectible. Nice watch, though.

What time will your entire bag of pizza rolls be ready at?

Picture posted a few days ago
Autism is strong with this one

This thread again?

A Rolex, the BMW of the horological world. Please come back when you own a Patek Philippe, faggot.

tf is wrong with your hand

Hello newfriends

Why the fuck are you wearing a watch in the modern era

Why are you responding to b8?

Heh heh how does it feel being poor, kid? Only rich people can afford expensive watches, you wouldn't know anything about that ;)

patek philippe

timex>rolex

but somehow, everyone who's into horology has at least one rolly. funny isn't it.

Casio>timex

a 1980s Swatch is better than being the fat gook who originally posted that picture last year.

All horofags back to their board

So, "horology"... that's a cryptometaphor for having a watch fetish?

Maybe that watch can remind you of the last time you were able to see your dick without a mirror you fat fuck.

no, it's the idea that spending money on watches gives you more value as a person

Does it have a type 2 diabetes monitor on it?

Fuck...seriously? I remember when "yuppies" were a thing and they were all kinds of pretentious just so they'd appear as upwardly mobile... these watch fags really think they're better people from a hunk of old tech on their wrist? I was less shocked by the fedora thing.

where the fuck are your nucckles