Does anyone actually like niggers?

Does anyone actually like niggers?

We was kangs

black people are okay
but no one likes niggers
niggers don't even like niggers

Better than whites for sure

Liberals pretend to like them even though black culture is the antithesis to values Liberals claim to hold.

Black communities are some of the most close minded in America and tend to be way behind popular opinion on social issues. Homophobia is very prevalent in the black community and race mixing is often seen as a no-no.

Native American here.

Even I'm suspicious of them...

>be me
>Live in London
>Best friends are black
>Talk about weeb shit all the time
>One of them turned out to be a 4channer
>Man I fucking love not being racist

there is no need to lie here, this board is anonimous

Only if they don't act overly niggerish tbh. My black friends hate most black people. It's the culture not the people that's fucked...

Hell no, they are universally despised and for this reason alone do Jews taunt us with "Your grandchildren are gonna be brown" and focus the cuckolding fetish and interracial fetish on defiling white women and humiliating white men with black bulls.

no, they're niggers

jews

If so many obvious racists didn't gravitate towards conservatism black people would probably be majority Republican Conservative.

only dead ones.

I like niggas, honestly their lifestyle is kind of bad ass. They're pretty brave to do the shit they do and grow up how they do.

Fat blonde chicks?

/Africa/

...if only niggaz knew how to vote

Can't vote when you are in prison ;_;

Other niggers.

Mexican or black

Which do you prefer to live next to?

Not even them.
Niggers hate other niggers most of all.
They are truly the most hated people in the world.

No

The spics.
They will at least keep their houses up.

Fellow sunbro, some are cool but the ones hiding out on reservations are the worst. Never met a good halfbreed.

its true. thats why there is so much black on black crime