What ethnicity are you attracted to other then your own...

What ethnicity are you attracted to other then your own? I'm white and I find Hispanic woman to be among the sexiest as well as most romantic woman ever. My girlfriend is Hispanic and that culture breeds beautiful woman imo.

I'm white. Asians are pretty attractive--not as hot as the hottest white women but pretty consistently not ugly, very few landwhales. Hispanic is a crapshoot; they're all super racially mixed, so you might get a 10/10 qt and a hideous monster in the same family. Not attracted to pure black chicks, but a little black blood mixed in with something else can be interesting. Arab/north African women are the ugliest on Earth.

I find Arabian and Berber women to be more attractive than Bantu/Sub-Saharan African and Nubian/Ethiopian/Somalian women, personally. I also don't find I'm attracted to Australian Aboriginals, but I can find some Native American women, from wherever region, to be attractive.

White boys get all the Hispanic pussy. You're doing it right

You need to meet more Asians. Go to your local China Town and you'll see plenty of ugly and fat ones.

Yeah, American Indians can be stunning when they're pretty. That's a big part of the reasons Hispanics are so variable, they almost all have some Indian blood but it manifests in different ways

Hispanic pussy is my favorite pussy homie. When I used okcupid I dated and fucked all sorts of girls. Asians were alright, I tried a black girl once and she was open to doing all sorts of kinky shit. White girls are oddly where I either love em or hate hate, especially if they're pale white I don't like it.

Yeah, the reason so many Americans find Asians really attractive is that most of the Asians they interact with are upper-class

I'm white. In order:

Asians
Indians
Arabs
Blacks

Filipino woman are surprisingly super hot if they're not trans.

Guys mind rating her? Had a few nighters with her and she's been in the back of my head.

asian women look like shit. they look retarded. their face is all retarded. its like nigger chicks with their gorilla faces. and then you have the filipinos. nigger nosed with mongoloid faces.

I'm the niggerist and like white womenz

White woman love you too dude for those + sized dick. Do black chicks prefer black guys as much as white woman? Most white girls I know here in Vegas say they want to go to the dark side. LOL

Asian and arab

White guy. Like black girls.

Asian guy from vegas. Likes nordic white girls

Black, white and azian, they all want my bbc.

LOL! For sure.

White and I find some black chicks exotic and sexy as fuck. However, asians not so much. I went to college in southern california where the population was maybe 75% asian. And the vast majority look nothing like the ones people usually post on here. They are pretty plain, super skinny, really short, and nerdy/boring at best.

>like this

They are good people though. I just don't find their woman very sexual.

I wasn't too big on Asians either. Exotic, but I don't care for their face or lack of tits n ass. Mean blowjob though, the stereotypes are for real with that.

I find a trend that people like other races that look different from them because their own looks too familiar. Like their skin reminds them of their relatives. That's how I feel. That's why I either like white or black girls. Total opposite from asian. Asian girl's skin look too similar too mine. I want some pink pussy

I mainly like them FOR the lack of tits and ass, I like super small slim girls and a large percentage of them just happen to be Asian.

I totally get you. I have two sisters and if a girl looks similar in quality I can't or won't find them attractive. I did one time with a blonde chick like my sister and I felt like Joe Dirt blowin a load on my sisters face which felt pretty incest and nasty. Doesn't help that half my family is from Mississippi.

Yeah, different flavors for different tastes. See, I like the voluptuous type, and they usually end up being white, black, or hispanic. Asians, not so much. BUT, I don't think I would ever turn down a pretty asian chick. That would be gay...LOL

That's actually very interesting. I'd say it isn't so much size as it is jiggly and plumpness that I like. Te squishier the better to me. Every Asian I dated just had tight fun bits and were not jiggly enough for me. I like to suck on tits while gripping that ass while being rid-in.

It's ok. It's an innate instinct hard wired in humans for greater diversity

Post pictures if you have them by the way. I like to see what your ideal girl looks like.

I'm white hispanic and I find white women to be the prettiest.

BINGO! yeah, I guess we all want to try something different. Red heads do it for me. They look so different. OH, and add an accent to that. ohhh man! that's life.

Funny how incest european royalty was throughout history as well as in the south. As much as it is a stereotype, I've heard stories of people fuckin their first cousin or having their first sexual experience with a family member. I just don't know how anyone could.

I'm in a weird, non-fag, place right now

>Enjoy the bitches (preferred black, asian, or latina)
>Don't like people in general
>Original view of relationships/sex was fucked
>New view is skewed

I mean i want the fuck, but at the moment it just seems way more effort than it's worth; as I want to actually know someone before shit.

Yeah, I like them skinny, not quite bony but very little body fat, so I have total control of their bodies and easy access to thrust deep. Girls built like that are usually tight too. One of my best fucks was an Asian girl who was 4'11" and barely weighed 100 pounds, I could bend her over and push my cock literally up past the bottom of her ribcage. Did anal too, I could barely get my cock in her butt

Redheads feel overrated imo. Nothing against them or your attraction to them, but a lot are again to pale for me. I don't like seeing marks or bruises on a girl during sex. Banged a pae chick once and it looked like she came out of a car wreck when we were done. LOL

>I did one time with a blonde chick like my sister and I felt like Joe Dirt blowin a load on my sisters face which felt pretty incest and nasty.

Hahahaha, been there. Latino here, and I can't date Salma Hayek look a likes.

I've never been able to convince a girl to do anal, god bless you. That sounds appealing though, I would like to hold a woman up as I fucked her standing. Either on the wall or just standing.

Im white and my last 2 gf's were mexican and black, first of both, but both were freaky and loved anal, black ex was wayyy kinkier tho. Shit was bomb, still like black girls even after a bad breakup, cant all be insane...i hope

Has anyone been with more than one at a time? Had a Asian girl fuck a white girl in front me and they both blew me, couldn't seal the deal for full on threesome though.

I never quite understood why she agreed to anal, it was clearly very painful for her--she was just too small. Probably just wanted to keep me happy, and boy was that ass tight and good. I tried fucking her while holding her up, a few times, but turns out those positions are really hard because you have to bounce her really straight up and down and you'll hurt your dick if she goes even slightly sideways.

LOL, yup, their ass and pussy turns all red, and where you grabbed them. I'm like "damn, I'm a fucking beast". hahahaha

I tried standing when I was great shape and it was still immensely exhausting. I was relying on her to sort sway her hips to assist, but just doing it makes me focus more on holding her up rather then enjoying the pussy pounding. I've gotten slimmer since so I'd probably fall over trying it now.

LOL! I remember having sex with a girl who wasn't pale, but bruised easy and I left two giant hand prints across her ass in perfect shape. You could identify if it were me or not just by how accurate the hand prints were.

>Has anyone been with more than one at a time?

I was lucky enough to have the experience once while I was in the military. Out in Thailand. But it was paid =(. Not sure if that counts. My speech skill set is not that advance to set something up like this with regular girls.

Even if it was paid for, sounds hot and exotic. What branch did you serve? Navy?

>Guys mind rating her? Had a few nighters with her and she's been in the back of my head.

It's amazing how new pussy makes forget about old pussy

This was the chick I banged and would bruise like she was in a car wreck. Worked at a sex boutique shop and had a sex swing. Best fuckin way to fuck by the way, sex swing are OP as shit. Again, rate and opinions are appreciated.

yup, navy. Met the infamous Three Floors Of Whores out in asia. Most people won't admit to paying for sex, but the body is weak. Specially when you been out at sea for months.