Trump and likelihood of winning

What would you say is the likelihood of trump winning? I'm giving it a 40% and Hillary 60%, it seems though that we are in a crossroads thanks to Hillary upping the number of refugees by 500%. So we would go from Obama's plan of 200,000 to 1,000,000 little bastards running around the USA so were in a time crunch now

I honestly give Trump a 90% at this point.

What are you basing that on?

How he now has Jewish elites (Adleson) and portions of the media backing him.

How his poll numbers keep rising despite every conceivable Jew trick being thrown at him.

80%.

gambling sites put him at 42%, but he is showing positive momentum while hillary is showing negative momentum.

also he continues to not fuck up and pandering to the bernfags is a move i agree with.

>doubting he can do it

come ask this in 3 months

want.

we cannot lose

he's leading the polls right now lad

70-30 chance

100%

He's already won.

This
He is consolidating his base, unifying the Republican party, and syphoning off voters from Clinton in the form of both unions and disenfranchised Bern victims
If the election was today? 40% odds seems about right
But we have a whole summer full of potential terrosm, market scares, and refugee shenanigans.
hillary doesn't have much have much ammo left. She is resorting to general election strategies just to win the primary
Trump hasn't even begun atacking her yet
Instead he is just passing the time by baiting the shit of the media and getting free publicity

Just putting it out there, but Hillary isn't gonna win. If she somehow wins shes gonna fuck up America.

KEK CONFIRMS WITH DUBS!

25%

I am one hundred percent convinced that Hillary Clinton will fall just like the Guac man, Marco Polo
and el rato.

20%, maybe. The economy would have to go over a cliff and the email investigation amount to SOMETHING for him to have any chance. Right now, he's benefiting from the Republicans uniting behind him while the Democrats are still in the primary, after Hilary clinches the nomination her numbers will likely go back above his.

One poll shows Trump's first lead over Hillary since this whole process began and suddenly Sup Forums thinks he's a lock for the white house. Pretty sad desu.

Can't wait for November.

Back in February I would have said... 10%, maybe 20%.

After Indiana and the suspension of the other campaigns? 30-40%

Now? With Clinton still unable to close the deal, less than 300 pledged delegates ahead of Clinton, a radical and even violent divide growing in the Democratic party, plummeting poll numbers, and that pesky email scandal still popping up once every other week?

I think he could be in 50-60% territory now.

Don't get me wrong, it's gonna be an uphill battle every step of the way... but I think it could really be doable.

Zero.

Bush was at like 10% approval rating when he left, Obama is now at 52%.

This. How is it that Clinton can't even close the deal on Sanders? She has all the advantage thanks to the DC and after that she has to fight off the God Emperor.

why are the jews supporting him shud i be worried

A FUCKING LEAF

I'm afraid the FED will hold from raising intrests raise until just after the election so everything collapses once again as it does every 8 years

love.

well if you werent a moron you would realize it's a lot harder to settle the democratic primary due to proportional distribution of delegates instead of winner takes all.

And the best part (from a Trump supporter's perspective) is that every day that passes with Sanders still in the race and keeping it this close, the worse it's going to be when she inevitably clinches it with the superdelegates. You've got Sanders literally going on CNN and MSNBC and telling anchors "these people aren't elected, and they publicly declared for Clinton before a single vote was cast, this is an election, not an anointing".

If it keeps up like this, I can guarantee two things.

1) The Democratic convention will be an absolute clusterfuck
2) The Democratic Party will be in fucking shambles afterwards and it'll take months just to get the party to start unifying around Clinton

he won new york .....what do you think.

It's 100%. He has won already. This isn't even a discussion. Just sit back and enjoy the show.
Trump already destroys Hillary in the polls, and he hasn't even started.

Trump has beaten the cuckservatives into line. Neocon zionist warmongers will goad their followers to vote Hillary, but at that point maybe Ol' Bubba will stop and reassess his political beliefs if he does like Billy Kristolsteinbergoldman commands and votes Hillary because #nevertrump.

Meanwhile the Bernbots are tearing shit up. I mean, they riot against Trump, but they also hate Shillary. Maybe they'll fall into line when the millions of dollars Hillary's (Soros') superpacs are pouring into reshaping Reddit/Facebook's to the "correct" narrative and buying SJW leaders to become shills4shillary will get them in line, but I dunno.

Hillary can't even cement her win against an old commie. How the hell she can win against someone who is willing to hit her hard?

Try again

Personally I'm going to be shocked if he doesn't win, for one simple reason: the everyman.

For a moment, I want you to forget tumblr, social media, self-loathing white college kids willing to throw their own race under the bus for a few facebook likes, all that shit.

Like wise, I want you to forget Sup Forums, redpill, and all that as well.

Why? Because in the grand scheme of things, we, and our foils are just the vocal minority. No matter how much the media shills the liberal agenda, Trump has his ace in the hole.

Simply put, the average white American, the silent majority, is quite done with the slippery slope of degeneracy this country has been careening down for the past 8 years, and they're ready for the ride to end.

Most of them won't talk about it. Most of them won't cause a scene on social media. They're just going to vote on election day.