可愛い <3

Why don't you have a kawaii gf?

not everyone can get a gravure model gf

ホモだからだ

You mean not you.

I haven't tried

A qt girl wouldn't want me because there are better options

that would be the implication

Prefer masturbating to drawings and photos instead.
Benis in fleshlight XD

Mfw all the Javstars look identical except for the different facial structures. They still have the busted teeth, the pedophillic look and the pig squell. The good JAVs with effort are the ones that are censored. Uncensored ones are those that begin the whole thing with benis in bagina and end with benis in bagina.

Because I don't want mongrel kids.

Because I am a kawaii girl.

I want to shove my thing in her so bad...

Grab her make her screm iyan iyan

因為我太懶,寧願上網也不願跟女孩聊天。

Because Jap girls are so submissive I'll feel empty having one as my significant other. Just imagine having an argument with them, you'll always win but never actually feel anything, it's like playing a game in easy mode, it's fun for awhile after the 5th or 6th level you're so tired of winning that you just amp up the difficulty.

Submissive?

Have you ever met a Japanese girl?

They demand what they want. They demand you love them. And then make you pay for everything that they want.

Immature baby women

My poor bank account

Not to a "hakujin". I'm an expat.

takeda-san is a bit skinny she should eat more

sou ja nai

wat the fuck am i reading

sick bastard

she is so fucking ugly.

sorry Jamal, you have to go back too :-(

zitto animale

I had one.

But I lost her.

Now she is married to a twink looking Nipboy.

I am a greek.

>untouched pussy
In your dreams.

How about you op?

I don't know what you've been watching, they usually begin with 20 minutes of awkward fondling and fingering in the way only someone would has nver touched a girl before would do.

pls be my gf

never even kissed a girl tbf

Oh yea, forgot about that, the fondling's a giant cringe that it hurts to watch, I usually just fast forward to benis in bagina. Unless rare occasion there's actually an interesting front plot.