Why are womemes allowed to consume music?

she looks fine, she just kinda chubby

that's skinny in america

because they can

>chubby
>literal stick
What is wrong with you

she's a got a chubby face

she's also wearing one of those shirts that make it hard to tell if they have a belly or not. You don't know what she got under those bags

she doesn't actually think she's looks chubby she's just fishing for compliments. It's like you've never been around wymmmsn before

That's exactly why top 40 trash is for user. Sure, there are womeme who pretend to love music out side the norm (although still loving stuff that are safe alternative, like let's say the smiths) but it's just to seem special and get that sweet sweet indie boy cock. While listening to top 40 they can pretend, at least for 3 minutes (the average play time of a song) that they are not shallow and that people like Beyonce are actually people and not just products. Ah yes, truly, womeme are pathetic.

No chub no go

>wymmmsn

white women are taught by their hebrew masters to hate themselves

It's her face, it's badly lit and showing off blemishes. But y'all assumed she meant give her a bigger ass.

i like fucking stick girls

makes me feel like i can break them

how do you spell it?

Because they're incredibly easy to market to.

I'd fuck that Amerithot though. Euro women are so superior tbf but

what music do you listen to lol

Shoegaze, Les Rallizes Denudes, Fishmans, Wire, Death Grips, Yung Lean, the list goes on

I don't understand what the problem with this is. Wow some random girl likes some popstar that's marketed to her demographic and the flash fucked up how her face looks. Even if it was Michael Gira or some other "art" musician I'd understand her wanting her face to stop looking like that.

wmymniggers

I wish girls listened to good music and not this black power feminist trash shit like this and beyonce and kendrick and shit. I hate pretending this music is good because it really isn't

Just go back to being gay

I would if I found men attractive, but I don't

I met a girl the other day who liked Albinicore bands and Warp records stuff, so they're out there man.