Can you guys rate my art? This is called "Corner"

Can you guys rate my art? This is called "Corner".

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/Original-Art-Corner/192335466781
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Warm it up that's a 10

Art? More like fart. amirite?

I see depts. I like it user ;)

Oh you

Get it?

It's somehow sexual to me.

:)(:

I can sense the deep meaning of this art piece, it represents everything wrong with western society and how we all need to improve upon ourselves to make a more equal and tolerable utopia

I'll give you 4 million for it, what a bold post-modern statement.

This... this is what we have been waiting for. The second coming of Christ himself could not, nor even attempt, to recreate this masterpiece. It incorporates love, hatred, acceptance, defiance, misery, division, unity, family, war, peace, violence, destruction, construction, community, and joy. No other artist, or monkey with a paintbrush more like it after seeing this, could ever hope to have a deeper, more meaningful understanding of our universe and the life that inhabits it. Gone are the days of our cultureless society, and in comes the era of talent. I pray there are more out there like this young mind, but alas, there can only be one very best artist in the world, and whoever made this, well, they certainly are an inspiration.

>tl;dr: The artist is god

oh my god , whats god doing on Sup Forums?

Thanks everyone. It's on ebay now. $1
ebay.com/itm/Original-Art-Corner/192335466781

It's brillant, OP. You could do a series of these. For example, put a red splatter on the next one and call it "Coroner".

thats a y tho

lol someone dropped out of highschool, did you even go to college?

its good!!! im proud of you!!

art is whatever you interpret it as, someone didn't take their art appreciation at their local community college

is it an inside corner or and outside corner

do poor and uneducated people own Picassos?

no they do not , go back to drinking Budweiser peasant

lol, picasso. is that your go to whenever art is mentioned?

Well I didn't expect bids, but now that I'm getting them, I will protect it for you.

Hi Rob from River Edge, New Jersey.
Did you enjoy your fidget spinners?

corner for you, crotch for me

You're getting bad feedback when it dosen't arrive OP!

bump

bump

L2grammar nigger

Sage

bump

make each line a different color if you really want to make it art

that milk
that cream
sweetness

bump