Horrific betreyal of Japanese girls

Horrific betreyal of Japanese girls.
rt.com/news/343885-rape-us-japan-base/

American soldiers prove to be worse than muslims. 8000 soldiers have commited more rape than 5 million muslims in Europe.

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/343885-rape-us-japan-base/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1995_Okinawa_rape_incident
news.groopspeak.com/classified-videos-allegedly-show-u-s-soldiers-raping-boys-in-front-of-their-mothers-images/
znbc.co.zm/?p=27832
youtube.com/watch?v=GuDBvcwwxVo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eddie_Leonski
youtube.com/watch?v=9HFSAe1gjow
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

イヤァァァン ヤメテ!ソ-ソコ サワッタラ ダメ!

>rt.com/news/343885-rape-us-japan-base/
how many of the rapists were black? how many of the women were simply sluts who fucked foreigners, but didn't want to deal with the social backlash it would cause, so they lied and said it was rape?

I'm pretty sure a young Jap girl fucking a US military nigger would cause her to be ostracised from her family, so of course they'd lie about it. Asians aren't exempt from lying about rape just like western women do.

I've spent significant amounts of time in Japan and dated Japanese girls and encountered basically 0 stigma against interracial relationships. Good buddy of mine was a 6'7 Senegalese dude who was engaged to a Japanese girl, nobody gave a fuck.

it's honestly way more likely that some sexually frustrated Americans who were dumb enough to join the military raped somebody

US army is an inept band of turbovirgins, what did you expect from them.

Yeah, I bet she lied about being murdered too. What a bitch.

Kenneth Franklin Gadson

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1995_Okinawa_rape_incident

Ignore the canadian, I lived in Okinawa for 2 years. The Japanese hate us.

>be US
>save Japan from being a Soviet Satellite
>cede them Okinawa even though it became part of Japan just 20 years before they annexed fucking Taiwan
>protect Japan from ascendant China and consistently back it in the region
>suck down billions upon billions of civilian and government US Dollars
>have the unmitigated gall to bitch about the odd rape or twenty a year and a once this century murderer that's going to prison for the rest of his days

Japan's victimhood complex never ceases to amaze. Quite literally second only to the Jews.

Holy shit.
>rape and then murder a twelve year old
>only get seven yeras in prison
What a fucking joke.

please be bait

you realize japan has like a herpies rate of like below 1% and black america has a 70%

I don't mind whites. Many are polite but they do get bad when drunk. But niggers are always bad. I wish America could just send white military here.

>The Okinawans hate us
ftfy
The Okinawans are a bunch of fucks that were too afraid or willing to fight their own battles to sue for independence, so they supported re-annexation by Japan instead. Low and behold Japan cares more for greater world affairs than that place they go on summer vacations and now all they do is impotently bitch instead of creating any real sort of movement for change.
>wah Japan help us, wah fight all our battles for us wah why you no help
Honestly fuck them. Jap's don't particularly like Okinawans either fyi and think of them as their southern island niggers.
There's no bait there stupid. The modern nation of Japan only exists because of constant US intervention all while they're stupid enough to whine about that intervention.
>please US please give us back this extra-national former imperial territory we want the fishing rights
Fucking joke of a nation. Ryukyuans aren't Japanese nationals no matter how they try to sell it.

Dawwww... I love how defensive Sup Forums gets when it's feelings are hurt by history.

But I have to defend yanks. A great proportion of the Muslim immigrants are women, children and elderly physically unable to assault anybody. What kind of pathetic fag is intimidated by them?

In the other hand. Every soldier is trained and heavily armed.
Much more rape potential there.

You must be mentally retarded or have nigger iq if you think that japs don't ostracize these couples. You can literally see the shame on their face walking the streets. Only because they don't charge you with a sword, doesn't mean they aren't disgusted by it. Just ask them when they are drunk, they don't like black people, they avoid them like the plague.

>I've spent significant amounts of time in Japan

US Navy airman here
I can't wait to get stationed in Japan, seeing as its our 2nd largest base of operations, it will happen eventually.

What I gather from other sailors who have been stationed there about this:

IT'S WRONG WRONG WRONG.
They hate marines. Army too, I guess but not as much.

Locals love sailors. And Air Force.
The Navy/USAF and the Japanese are on good terms.

As sailors we're taught since bootcamp to mind our manners and be motivated.
I'm sure Air Force is taught at least something in basic, at the very least they don't cause any trouble on my base.

The marines on the other hand, THEY'RE the problem.
They've been brainwashed at bootcamp and any marine will tell you just that.
They love doing stupid shit and with the low admission requirements so low a LOT of niggers join.

Okinawa (where this happened) is a Marine Corps base. They're often on lock down and can't even leave base for liberty due to this shit.
It's a known problem.

Fuck marines.

From the article, emphasis mine

>Kenneth Franklin Gadson (A NIGGER), a 32-year-old former MARINE... was arrested by the OKINAWA police..."

>8000 soldiers have commited more rape than 5 million muslims in Europe.

You can't rape the willing, that's why it doesn't count in Europe.

But niggers are a plague.

I love how it was only black people.

t., Mohammed, has never been to Japan and is obsessed with Youtube videos made by foreigners who are always looking to play the victim cards.

>I'm pretty sure a young Jap girl fucking a US military nigger would cause her to be ostracised from her family, so of course they'd lie about it. Asians aren't exempt from lying about rape just like western women do.

Also, this.

>He thinks anyone outside the US military can distinguish or gives a shit about distinguishing between different branches

Americans are the scum of the Earth. What else is new?

I would be much happier if they did not send their niggers here.

Rape comes with the package of letting foreign soldiers camping in your country. Maybe Japan should grow a pair and build their own army?

Daaamn, Tojo's dropping savage bantz today.

>I'm pretty sure a young Jap girl fucking a US military nigger

He had a wife, he randomly attacked, raped and killed her.

>Not fucking whores when you go off base
Idiot marines.

Sailor here, yeah it's pretty fucked up. Personally I think the rapists should be caned and then put back to work raking the dirt and sweeping the lawns on base.

Just a friendly reminder that US troops rape boys infront of their mothers. Probably raped the mothers and fathers too. And they say Muslims hate them for no valid reason, USA is a joke

news.groopspeak.com/classified-videos-allegedly-show-u-s-soldiers-raping-boys-in-front-of-their-mothers-images/

RARE
A
R
E

Just to clear things up:

ONLY OKINAWANS HATE AMERICAN SERVICEMAN LIKE THIS.
AND IT'S ALL THE MARINE CORP's fault!!!

99% of these cases it's a marine nigger doing the raping.

Mainland Japan is still cool and being a sailor there can help pick up girls by itself, like everywhere else.
(sailor's got a woman in every port isn't just a saying)

FUCK MARINES
YOU MAKE US ALL LOOK BAD.

GO DIE IN A JUNGLE OR DESERT LIKE YOU JOINED TO DO.

I don't think you understand.
There is literally nothing you can do to a Muslim that is not morally justifiable.

The nips do have their own military. They spend more on it than the South Koreans do on theirs despite technically being at war with their grumpy neighbour.

This entire thread is just some assmad turk who failed at getting his European waifu that he and other refugees tried to rape, and needs to get his anger out on Sup Forums. He's insecure that western nations are simply safer for women than pedophile prophet land, and needed to come up with a "gotcha" post to compensate for his roach-sized dick. Fuck off Mehmet.

Hi there, based Japanese dude. Please get rid of their bases in your country or you'll be dragged down into WW3 with them

Civilian military base employee who is a Japanese citizen with a Japanese wife and Japanese children ≠ American soldier.

Except grant them asylum.

>Zambia
>Criticizing rape culture

My fucking sides fell off.

How I wish you weren't right.

Self-defense and assisting attacked allies only. Can't declare war.

With the reinterpretation of Article 9, it's likely already too late.

He was also an ex-soldier, according to the news.

Because you used katakana I pictured an American solider saying this.

Well, you usually can't go into town in uniform but Navy's dress uniforms (sailor suits, neckerchief and cape and all) are usually authorized for that.
Anyone wearing a SAILOR uniform, which your island loves so much it turned them into school girl uniforms, is instantly recognized as a sailor.

Marines will stand out just by being loud, arrogant niggers.

I never got to be happy

Rape carries the death penalty in Zambia you ignoramus.

znbc.co.zm/?p=27832

Dammit Tojo looks like 2 really wasn't enough.

Reminder 100% of the people in this thread with Japanese flags aren't Japanese and probably 1/4 are US Military.

Also this damn title.
>'It keeps happening,' rape survivor says as activists protest abuse by US military in Japan
>rape survivor

And yet you're the one with mutants running around.

youtube.com/watch?v=GuDBvcwwxVo

His channel is basically him picking up Asian women. Notice the Asian beta orbiters butthurting all over the comment section in every video.

I don't see the reason to """"rape"""" when they're as easy it they can possibly be.

I'm sure at least some are 1/4 US Military.

Did they get some candies at least?

N-no

How much more rape? I can't seem to find any numbers, so if you could show me where they are...

I highly doubt he shows how often he gets shot down. Guys like him are a dime a dozen and they love to talk themselves up.

Kekked. Any German family members?

Just stop, he's outbantsing an Aussie, he's too good.

He's not there in that capacity though. You should hang him.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eddie_Leonski

nah, he been shitposting whole last week

Ex-military turned contractor. Scum either way.
Would like to see pop-news shows energetically explain about lynching blacks.

I've been away.

Japan hating black people is a meme. I lived on overseas military bases. Jap chicks like drunk and funny black and whites Military guys. Also Japan being racist is also a meme and the Jap posters are proxies

>The video was recorded at Abu Ghraib, the U.S. torture dungeon in Iraq,

So terrorists get raped and their mother accomplices (also terrorists) had to watch.

Sounds good to me. Should be standard protocol.

This is NOTHING like the mass rapes and suicide attacks in Europe, so shut your fucking face.
They hate USA because of anti-American propaganda, like what you're spewing, and because the terrorists that run these shit holes like making everyday citizens into potential jihadis, they will.

It really is a meme you fucking pathetic weaboos and the ones that hate niggers also hate us.

Why did you invade Iraq again ?
If you think raping kids is okay, Don't complain when niggers do it to yours.

>Rodrico Harp
>Kendrick Ledet
>Kenneth Franklin Gadson

All muds

>Ledet, who had claimed he did not rape the girl, died in 2006 in an apparent murder–suicide in the United States. He was found in the third-floor apartment of Lauren Cooper, a junior Kennesaw State University student and acquaintance whom he had apparently sexually assaulted and then murdered (by strangulation). It appears that he then took his own life by slashing his wrists.[9]

Just what is up with these people and their ultra-violent impulses? Seriously.

USA pls, can't you just send these to ME to get blown up by suicide bombs?

A person who actually served in the Navy whose dad also served in the military overseas in Yokoska, Japan

So you'd rather believe they had consensual sex and he just killed her after?

>getting triggered by and refusing to accept anything that doesn't align perfectly with your worldview
Just fucking kill yourself.

sorry lads -- the most powerful military in world history needs pussy every now and then ;P

>dub dubs

Dude. Japan doesn't have Jews running their shit. The japs do. They're virtually unkiked.

Again, Okinawans hate military due to stupid Marines like this one.
Mainland is fine, just so long as you aren't a dumb nigger.

Sailors can get pussy in every part of the world as easy as you can scratch your balls (or lack thereof)

Mainland Japan and military personnel are on good terms... it's just a fact.

>“I saw [name blacked out] f*cking a kid, his age would be about 15-18 years. The kid was hurting very bad and they covered all the doors with sheets. Then when I heard the screaming I climbed the door because on top it wasn’t covered and I saw [blacked out], who was wearing the military uniform putting his d*ck in the little kid’s ass, I couldn’t see the face of the kid because his face wasn’t in front of the door. And, the soldier was taking pictures.”

>18 years old
>little kid

I am not sure what to make of this obvious falsehood.

Good thing it's not China.
Or is it?

Jesus christ is that a klingon?

Niggers

Please remember the behavior of our niggers when anyone tries to convince you that you need multiculturalism to survive.

Just a wonderful true Australian.

Wasn't there a case during ww2 where some nigger soldiers rape a Jap girl and the commander led the Japs decide the niggers fate?

Not that I recall.

>Imblying that isn't a yakuza hit for raping a pure nip female

lulzy dubspost, my friend from upsidedownistan!

Why are the Japanese threads always the cringeist?

youtube.com/watch?v=9HFSAe1gjow

>"I feel like they are more sophisticated than Japanese men."

N'ah. Niggas gon nigg.

I should have been more specific.
>American soldiers prove to be worse than muslims. 8000 soldiers have commited more rape than 5 million muslims in Europe.

I mean most of these "rapes" are just women acting like cunts.

For cases like this, if you look at the actual data, it's all niggers from the marine corps acting like.... niggers.
This article is just one example.

For the most part in the mainland, and not Okinawa, japanese don't outright hate the military.

Sorry reality doesn't conform to your retard bubble worldview and triggers you into real shitposting.
Not funny Aussy bantz style, but just sad fucking shit that can't handle nuance.

Read about the high school girl in concrete case, all those fucks are roaming the streets like free men right now

Read about the high school girl in concrete case, all those fucks are roaming the streets as free men right now

Because this site was founded as a slant interest imageboard, slant culture is worshipped by autists and Sup Forums isn't redpilled

>imbling I'm not shitposting desu famalam senpai-san Thanks for the you achmed muhammatjeen al shawarma

Granted so is Nevada-tan and so will Anders Breivik be.

Breivik will never be released. They have stated that when his sentence expires they can and will throw another one on top of it.

>if you look at the actual data, it's all niggers from the marine corps acting like.... niggers.
What fucking data? How do they say anything about "niggers acting like niggers"?

Try to make it less obvious you're so full of shit. You're the only shitposting retard here.

> it's okay to rape boys if they are suspected to be terrorists
> people hate us because of propaganda
Kill yourself, dimwit

>rt

Keeping in mind that the countries we've invaded already all had massive pederasty issues and American troops constantly complained about the local military raping boys. If we had more details about the case we could say more, but as it stands we know almost nothing about it or the circumstances.

For all we know it could have been an Arab carrying out his native traditions in his homeland. Or in other words we know nothing.

We invaded because shit happens. I don't condone it, and I don't think we should have gone in there.

Then, after USA left ISIS takes over and it's worse off than before we came in.
Well shit, invading Iraq was bad, I agree but leaving it like we did was also a mistake.

Once there however, we started to kill jihadis and towelheads left and right. So thanks to USA, radicals stopped having as big an influence on life over there. Surprisingly, local support was mostly pro-American.

We took some terrorists and instead of putting a bullet in their head we shoved our mighty American cocks in his asshole.
Good shit, imo. almost makes the thousands of lives lost worth it. Almost.

And when niggers rape our children we either put them in jail or kill them.
Muslims on the other hand kill the child for being a slut and make the rapist a prophet.

There's the difference.

God fucking damn dis nip on fire tonight

>People unironically think 5 million muslims have raped less than 8,000 people.
The cases we KNOW about are in the thousands, in TWO SEPARATE countries. Both the police and the media try to hide these stats too. How the fuck can you say its its more or less when they intentionally obscure the rape stats by demographic.

I don't believe this story, I know many dudes stationed in Japan and ALL I hear about is how easy it is to get yellow pussy, they just throw themselves at White men.

best post in this thread tbhfam

Bachi Bazi is a Afgan cultural thing, It has nothing to do With Iraq.
> Sup Forums Burger
> Smart
pick one