Alright Sup Forumsros

Alright Sup Forumsros

Femanon here. I'm chubby and I want to know, how chubby is too chubby?

Pic related, body type close to mine

If that body is close to yours but not yours, then you are definitely fatter than that. And I would not fuck that.

If pic related then you'd be quite hot. Desirable indeed. And quite fuckable.

oy real answer

Show them udders you goddamn cow

There's a guy for every type, I for one am a chubby chaser so would be pretty pleased, boobs could stand to be bigger though

Fuck the tits, show me the belly

>says Sup Forumsros
>doesnt follow femanon protocol

I love this type of body, except when she has a tiny ass.

It's obvious that OP is a gag using a random pic. Yet we still reply

As the saying goes, more cushion for the pushin'. I fucking love chubby girls like pic related
If you have any pics of yourself don't be shy and feel free to post them here

What's protocol

All femanons who state openly that they are femanons and ask opinions/questions must prove their femanoninimity by posting tits with a timestamp

Fucking fedora tipping faggot

If that is similar to your body type, you're fine. I'm attracted to women of this body type. So much, I married a woman who is similar to the photo you posted. She is awesome! Very nice to cuddle up to in bed on Saturday mornings.

You will find a guy who will want you and respect you!

why not just post a image of your body.

Loser

I'm an actual chubby chaser. I know it's shocking that people have different preferences

You mean winner you basement dweller. Bet you've never even touched a woman.

Pretty sure he was talking about your dont be shy bullshit.
It screams Mlady.

krystle?

Just curious as to how much it matters ya know? Most guys I've hooked up with are fit and I'm always a little surprised. I mean, I have a cute face but I'm curvy, ass and tits

Let me break down what is happening here.
OP the splurge lord has just managed to get someone to reply to him on OK Cupid. This fat bitch. Now he is asking if it is OK to shag IT.

>Also sage because fuck you OP!

No tits and timestamp, no reply

Tots and timestamp or youll get no satisfaction here

Mmmmmm I love fatties! especially ones with huge tits!

>I have a cute face but I'm curvy, ass and tits
pics?

Blink twice if you need rescuing from a sentient manatee. We're here for you Sup Forumsro.

>cute face but I'm curvy, ass and tits
you mean literally perfect?

Show more

that picture is fat, not chubby.

>Cute face
Coming from a fat girl, there is no conceivable reason to think she has a good perception and to think she actually knows what cute is.

too chubby imo op

less chubby and I would feel only a little akward with in public

He couldn't have made it any more obvious

>You will find a guy who will want you and respect you!

One or the other, can't have both.

user is a loser for replying when no tits were posted you dumb fucking piece of shit

no it's about femanons attention whoring or asking for a personal army that calls for it. NOT speaking opinions or asking questions, fuck that shit liar.

kekkekkekkek