Sup Sup Forums, femanon here

sup Sup Forums, femanon here

i am an average looking girl. it seems like all girls around me put this enormous effort into getting fit and being absolutely hot as fuck...

i can't compete with that

but i also don't want to be the ugliest person in the room

so...

if i have to focus on one (or maybe just a few) things about my appearance, what would these be?

>just straight up being thin?
>building up a big of muscle on my arms and legs?
>go full blown squats and try to build a booty?
>get fake tits (probably not doing this)
>focus on having perfect hair?
>get tattoos?

basically... if you had to pick one thing on a girl... what would it be?

A good hairstyle can hide other body errors op.

>>building up a big of muscle on my arms and legs?
Not my preferred look, but muscular girls feel physically cool in my experience (Probably 'cause that means they can take care of themselves and are not averse to sports)

You know the drill... Tits or GTFO

Focus on tits and a timestamp for one.

Learn how to give oral and anal sex well. You'll never lack for studs.

Just do you dude

Don't worry about being hot as fuck. My GF isn't the hottest person I've seen, but god DAMN is she attractive. Attractiveness goes more than just skin level. She's cute and we mesh on a mental level. As long as you're not ass ugly you'll find someone, hell even if you ARE ass ugly it can happen. Just take care of yourself and you'll find someone.

Go outside every day, drink water always and when you shower scrub with a soonge.
t. trap

Thin if you're short cause petite girls are the best. Otherwise do massive squats.

> sup Sup Forums, femanon here
I heard another user the other day making a lot of senses when he said '' we don't care about you being a girl '' stfu with your problem.
I'm not angry at women just tired of your idiotic complains.

>>building up a big of muscle on my arms and legs?
>>go full blown squats and try to build a booty?
You probably want to go for either of these 2. If you develop a booty it will definitely be a plus.

No tattoos pls, don't ruin yourself.

I stay away from tattoed ppl. Something about them screams "look at me, I'm some kind of special moron!"

Wellcome to Sup Forums

now the rules:

1. Tits with timestamp
2. repead 1.
3. if you are here do 1. and 2. again

Kek
Fuck you must be a boring cunt

Runner chicks

Spend more time eating healthy and doimg cardio than lifting weights. The only guys that like super muscular chicks are borederline gay anyways

Das just me tho

tats and butt

I agree

agreed

Try to not have a BMI of over, say, 25-27%, much beyond that, and the extra weight really begins to stand out. You don't need to be trim, or have people think "Wow, what a great figure" just don't have enough extra weight that people see you and think "that person's fat".

nice hair can blind guys to other flaws. If possible try to be thin, but if you like food then squats to sculpt your ass so its big but not overly flabby.

put on decent make-up
be in decent shape
fucking tattoos are poop

Hello Stephanie, sorry about the ceiling fan. You drove me to this, you insufferable cunt.
P.S. I'll see you in Hell and have fun paying my half of the lease.

decide on whatever will make you attractive and work on it. When you accomplish it you will believe you are attractive and other people will believe so too. You are average looking if you believe you're average looking. One of the most beautiful girls I ever met looked like a toad until I spent 20 minutes talking to her. She was confident and comfortable with her own skin. She didn't feel any shame in who she was or how she interacted with people.

I agree with him. Tattoos are ugly.

How about developing a personality, so people actually want to be around you?. There's a bunch of chicks I know, I would do anything to see naked (who are average looks), because they're fun to be around, and we click.

One of my best mates is ugly as fuck, but gets girls every time he goes anywhere, because he makes people laugh, and has massive charisma. We met a hard core feminist one night, I was debating with her (things hadn't got too hostile), and he jumped in by telling her "if you don't shut up, I'll rape you". She laughed, her mates laughed, the bouncer laughed. He can say anything to anyone and it will be funny. he fucked her 3 times over the next week.

Bottom line, work on your personality, and build charisma, that will get you more attention, and ultimately anything you want in life.

Nice hair and a nice ass above all. Being thin is not attractive if you have nothing else, being muscular can be weird, fake tits make people angry and tattoos are terrible.

This is bait, the rest of you are morons.

>things that never happened

I'm sure someone out there is into tattooed people. I'm definitely not, and I find it very unattractive.

It might look "cool" for a certain age, but wait until you get old and wrinkled. That shit is going to look bad no matter what.

Ugly people seem to be kinder and more humble because they don't get any attention. Not because they're better people.

I never said be nice. What the fuck is nice about saying you're going to rape someone? Having charisma is not the same as being nice. Being nice gets you fucked over, having a personality gets you what you want.

It's not about being a better person. Top Sales people have charisma and personality. and they're not nice or 'better', they get what they want. That's what I'm talking about!

her liking me

hes not ugly people are better, hes saying that a having a good, amicable personality goes a long way.

>i can't compete with that
>tries to compete with that
Do what you need to do so you're happy. Some people will like you for who you are. We can't call those people angels if they don't have wings, so we call them friends.

As long as you're not a fucking land whale you're basically set. Personally, I find huge tits to be unattractive, and go for a hairstyle that suits you.

Oh yeah, tits or gtfo

I'm another femanon here. You can compare youreself to other as much as you want.

Don't critize yourself compared to others.

Just work on what you've got. You're not alive to please someone else.

Only you. So as long as you're hapy with yourself, and not some fuccboi, you've succeeded.

>I can't compete with that
Why not? Squats, cardio, clean diet, put effort into your appearance. Makeup, hair, nails, skincare.
It's really not that hard.

You're doing it wrong, newfag.

>i am an average looking girl
citation needed, also just to clarify girls don't have dicks.
post tits (relevant), full body or gtfo

how come I never saw femanons bantz between yourselves never in my 5 days of using Sup Forums?

being thin helps
dont worry about muscles
definitely DO NOT get fake tits
having good hair is a huge advantage
tattoos probably not a good idea

>how come I never saw femanons bantz between yourselves never in my 5 days of using Sup Forums?

wat

If you don't wanna worry about your appearance, then don't. Just take care of yourself and exercise because it's good for you.

OP here, im actually a fat faggot

Hair is everything. Mostly people look at your face. This coming from a girl, I changed my hair and everyone started becoming my friend for some reason.
Exercise plenty.

Do whatever you want.

I'm attracted to schlubby girls who wear sweatpants and hoodies and never use makeup.

Be comfy.

>You're not alive to please someone else
thats debatable

>old and wrinkled
you're going to be gross, old and wrinkled regardless of tattoos. i don't understand this point.

If you're living to make someone else other than yourself happy you're already failing.

How are your tits? What size? Provided you're not too fat, if you even have a B cup all you need is a push up bra and a low cut top. Nice hair and good make-up skills won't hurt either.

Knowing how to be flirtatious in the right way will go a long way too. Confidence is extremely beneficial for the woman that knows how to master it. It's a little trickier for women than men, it seems like men can just act like arrogant douches and come off as confident. I mean, not too arrogant, but throw just a little jokery in there and they've got it. For women, there seems to be this precarious balance between shy and confident that really gets a man interested on a primal level that he can't help.

God created women to serve man and make him happy

Oh god, please don't believe this

I can't stand women that don't have their own voice. I like women that I can treat like an equal without them getting all fucking butthurt.

what a shitty meme

post a pic,wear a mask,, or let us behold
your shining puss

Girls can be thin and still be gross.
Lots of muscles is a niche fetish, if you're looking for mass appeal then don't focus on that.
Perfect hair is another niche fetish. As long as your hair doesn't look like shit, 90% of guys don't care.
If you think you can make your tits or ass look better, then go for it, but sculpting specific areas of the body isn't easy. There is mass appeal to be had here though.
As long as you're not an ogre you're pretty much set. Everything in moderation. Not too thin, not too fat, not too much makeup and (probably) not no make up. Don't spend too much time on your hair, but don't spend none at all. Clear skin, passable teeth, etc.

True answer - focus on your personality. Learn to be cooler than the other grils. Have more interesting interests that will draw a guy's attention.

Beyond that, just don't be disgusting. Don't be fat. Some guys notice classy grils who don't dress like sluts, but also aren't boring.

Show me your tits for the solid advice?

having a voice is fine but at the end of the day a womans job is to please men

Pretty much this. A good hairstyle is key for average looking people. Can drastically change your appearance.

Quads of truth.

OP, deliver tits.

post a fucking pic of yourself if you want legitimate suggestions. how the heck are we supposed to give you advice without knowing how badly you are fucking up currently?

Get decent hair and a thin bod and you'll be ahead of most other girls in america.

Based on the options, thin. But the hair one too, that ain't hard.

i just want to buy her bigger sized clothes, boobs are nice but boobs are fat and fat leaking over clothing ain't sexy.

dont get fake tits or tattoos shits bad man.
healthy>thin (sports and shit)

i personally don't mind tattoos if they're good quality, fake tits are gross though, looks like baseballs stuffed in their. i've never felt a fake pair but they seem like they'd be nasty. i'd rather natural hanger boobs than baseballs.

Just try to be somehwat slim.
That's by far the most noticeable positive change compared to the effort you have to put in.
Having decent hair on top of that would get you 90% to looking ok.
The other stuff comes with a lot moire effort/ financial investment or have a comparatively minor impact.

Hygiene, eyes, hair, and a good attitude

Femanon here :) focus on yourself! Work towards a healthy version of you. If you're fit and feel good, look after yourself and work with what you've got, you'll be fine.

Just don't be fat and learn to cook op. it's that fucking easy for cunts. Now tits or gtfo.

>thin
>hair
>complexion

In order. If you can do that, even if you face is a 3/10 guys will want to fuck you.

Ramona flowers?